[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball should have ended with Frieza, it felt like the final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: goku_vs_frieza_by_eggmanrules.jpg (57KB, 724x549px) Image search: [Google]
goku_vs_frieza_by_eggmanrules.jpg
57KB, 724x549px
Dragon Ball should have ended with Frieza, it felt like the final battle, has the most iconic moments and the greatest action.

I mean, Buu is a fucking joke.
>>
Everyone who says this has brain problems. Cell was the perfect finishing point for Dragon Ball Z as it concludes the Gohan arc that was started from the very beginning.
>>
>>152401590
>super is a fucking joke

fixed that for you, faggot
>>
>>152401635
A lot of people just say Freiza because that's where Toriyama originally wanted to end it. I agree with you though, Cell was a much better place to end.

>>152401590
>Buu is a fucking joke
But I do agree with OP on this.
>>
>>152401635
I don't get why you fags want to end it so fast. I enjoyed every momemtn of DBZ. Maybe Buu as a villain was kinda lame, but I loved watching how the characters developed and changed through the years.

The Buu saga gave us teen Gohan and Videl. That alone is worth it. Furthermore, I loved the final fight where Vegeta accepts that Goku is stronger, but in the end they can't stop Buu themselves and they rely on Mr. Satan to convince the people to share their energy. That was a perfect closure for the series.
>>
>>152401635
>Gohan arc that was started from the very beginning of Z
fix'd
>>
File: 5.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>152401725
>because that's where Toriyama originally wanted to end it
But that's wrong, he initially was only going to do 10 chapters and keep it "short and sweet". He's trying to end it since the very beginning, just because Frieza was a nice ending doesn't mean that ending the series wasn't on his mind since the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj_iIpQxBl8
>>
>>152401590
Just don't watch past the Frieza saga.
boom problem solved, now end your life
>>
>>152401635
>concludes gohan arc
>goku steals the spotlight as always
>>
File: ToBeContinued.jpg (133KB, 599x619px) Image search: [Google]
ToBeContinued.jpg
133KB, 599x619px
>>152401590
Intended Endings Guide.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/intended-end/
>>
>>152401590
Dragon ball was only ever good because of Kondo. Toriyama is a hack.
>>
>>152401590
>it felt like the final battle

No it didn't you fucking idiot. The entire Saiyan/Freeza is constantly foreshadowing Gohan having incredible power and leading up to something big with him.

>I mean, Buu is a fucking joke.

How does having shit taste feel?
>>
>>152403188
Cell is a better stopping point than buu
Buu seems more like a doujin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.