[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why is Akagi so entertaining even though we already know he'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Akagismug2.png (322KB, 640x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Akagismug2.png
322KB, 640x464px
Why is Akagi so entertaining even though we already know he'll never lose a game?
>>
Is Akagi still fighting the final boss?
>>
File: u000_135and136.jpg (344KB, 1739x1244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u000_135and136.jpg
344KB, 1739x1244px
>>152355272
I don't normally read akagi but I peeked at it and it seems washizu is gonna let him win. in other news kaiji loses...again this mans life is headed towards guts tier suffering he should of just married mikoko and mooched off her dad
>>
>>152355272
Yeah and he usually only has a couple "..." bubbles each chapter.
>>
akagi is boring
>>
>>152355227
almost every show you know that in 95% of all cases the hero wins. You are not exciting because of the other 5%, but just like with Akagi, you want to see HOW he beats the opponent/villain. And in special case with a character like Akagi, you want to see the opponent(normally some bad guys) get crushed.
>>
>>152355227
remember when he shot a nigga in the kneecaps
>>
>>152357165
Just both thighs.
>>
I can't believe the Washizu arc has been going on for 20 years now.
>>
How strong of a player was Urabe?
>>
>>152356115
Washizu could also win. The sequel to Akagi doesn't have to be paramount.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.