[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any genres you guys want in particular? There's been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Battle_Royale_manga_vol_1.jpg (20KB, 220x317px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Royale_manga_vol_1.jpg
20KB, 220x317px
Any genres you guys want in particular?

There's been a serious lack of dark manga lately. The only ones off the top of my head are Mayoiga and MSIK.

I also miss the time when death games were all the rage.
>>
>>152343455
Politics / geopolitics done realistically
>>
>>152343455
Read more manga, there are tons of death game things recently and ongoing. I personally think it's a terrible genre, but that's just me.
>>
>>152343711
No one will see it realistically unless they agree with it 100%. Politics just has too much of a filter.

I kinda miss non-sexual edgy anti hero mangas since Black Lagoon is absent. Nothing serious, but spout enough philosophical shit to not make it completely boring.
>>
>>152343455
Military that isn't focused on drama or the MC being overpowered

Fantasy that isn't focused on a harem

Survival/death games

also,
>Mayoiga
>dark
>>
>>152343455
More psychological thriller ones like Monster.
>>
>>152343790
I already read them all and are up to date on the ones that aren't completed. At least all the ones on Kissmanga and Mangago.
>>
>>152343947
Whether you've read them or not, it doesn't change the fact that there are a bunch of them recently. It seems like every time I turn around there's another poorly-written series being translated about some highschool boy wrapped up in a mysterious death game. Claiming there's a "serious lack" of them is pretty silly.
>>
>>152343455
> Mayoiga
> dark

It was literally battle Royale/Silent Hill bait.
>>
>>152343455
A manga with an MC as a local of either a failed state or a totalitarian dictatorship.
>>
I really wish there was more psychological thriller with mind games, like Death Note and particularly Kaiji and Akagi. It's such a rare genre in manga, even more rare in anime.
>>
I want more harems.
>>
I really want more Seinan manga, or something similar to Master Keaton/Monster.

Manga about hot office ladies and salarymen are always good.

ZA BOMB
>>
>>152348217
>I really want more Seinan manga
Did you try looking for even one second? Seinen's a demographic, not a genre. There's shitloads of seinen manga being pumped out daily, weekly and monthly.
>>
>>152348329
This meme again.
>>
Fantasy Anime that isn't linked to an MMO. More Escaflowne's, less SAO's.

Gritty Cyberpunk to make a comeback. Something on the same level as Gunm.

Most importantly, well written stories > interesting designs.
>>
File: CROWS.ZERO.full.1240223.jpg (913KB, 1780x774px) Image search: [Google]
CROWS.ZERO.full.1240223.jpg
913KB, 1780x774px
delinquent manga. something like crows and clover. not a lot of those get good scans, sadly.
>>
>>152343855
Check out Jiraishin. It's an edgy manga about a cop who doesn't play by the rules
>>
>>152348356
>meme
alright, how about you try this popular, edgy seinen, K-On!.
>>
>>152348614
Thats moe
>not a genre either durr its about character and blah blah blah

People use words because of convenience when you say moe everyone knows the type of show you mean
>>
File: key cd cover.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
key cd cover.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
There is a distinct lack of tragedy anime nowadays.

Somber stories that make you sad and wistful, and worry about the characters well being. Pic related.
>>
>>152348646
Seinen is not a fucking genre is the point I was hoping to teach your moron self.
>>
>>152348694
It is now, deal with it.
>>
>>152343455

I also would like more death games
>>
>>152348715
FUCK OFF, CRANBERRY.
>>
>>152348703
Cool, didn't know that Blade of the Immortal and Chobits were so similar that they shared a genre.

Retard.
>>
>>152348646
When you say "seinen" people assume you're talking about manga aimed at young adult males, because thats what the word means, dumbass.
>>
>>152348464
>HARRY NILSSON
Damn, son, that's hardcore.
>>
>>152348745
mad moepedofag detected
>>
>>152350369
Question, are you legitimately retarded?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.