[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He just wanted to give everyone their dream and bring peace to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

He just wanted to give everyone their dream and bring peace to the world. Literally how was he a villain?
>>
It's escapism can't you see?
>>
>>152296933
Literally everything in his plan was the result of a prolonged temper tantrum.
>>
Because most people would prefer to be something other than a braindead vegetable.
>>
>>152296933
Ask Stalin
>>
History is written by the victor
Had his plan succeeded he would have been viewed as a god that brought eternal peace to the world

Of course ignoring the whole kaguya bullshit subplot
>>
>>152297679
You mean he'd be viewed as a madman who eradicated humanity by whatever life came after.
>>
Because "muh freewill".
>>
>>152297858
No life would come after don't you know Madara is fucking god
>>
>>152296933
>>152297055
>>152297172
>>152297191
>>152297405
>>152297405
>>152297679
Read Air gear instead.
>>
>>152297191
they wouldn't if braindead vegetables were in a perpetual blissful dream state. It's the matrix stake.
>>
>>152296933
Because "Peace to the world" was secondary to getting stronger and hashing out his old grudges against the Senju.

He was a failure as a savior because he could never see past his own ego to actually make the world a better place.
>>
>>152298384
So killing everybody in the world is okay as long as you prevent anything from ever being alive ever again.
>>
>>152298763
Of course.

Naruto is heavily rooted in Buddhist themes.

Life is suffering, so the ceasing of all life inherently ends all suffering.
>>
>>152296933
Considering the future we see in Boruto, Madara literally did nothing wrong.
>>
because without pain and loosing nobody is a winner and you grow dull to the sensation of happiness and happiness itself becomes meaningless.

this is literally entry level philosophy
>>
>>152296933
Because his whole plan was based on him being rused by Black Zetsu

He was just another pawn to revive Kaguya, the entire Moon's Eye Plan was something he was lied about and tricked into carrying out without knowing what it really did

If he's not a villain, he's a patsy
>>
>>152299246
I rather have that than seeing my family dying.
>>
>>152296933
Madara did nothing wrong.
>>
>>152301605
That is the second.
>>
Kaguya is the true goddess of earth. Madara was just a pawn.
>>
>>152299287
>He was just another pawn to revive Kaguya

God that twist fucking ruined the whole ending

>have villain the entire series has gradually built up towards the entire way
>he gets defeated in the biggest asspull ever and replaced by some literally who bitch who was only just briefly mentioned for the first time like 10 chapters before and whose motivations aren't nearly as interesting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.