[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this right, this guy runs in through a a termi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: White Album NTR.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
White Album NTR.webm
2MB, 640x360px
So let me get this right, this guy runs in through a a terminal with all those people, forcefully grabs her as she struggles to break free of him, with tears in her eyes and it doesn't raise a red flag with anyone?

https://u.nya.is/ibdhed.webm
girl hails a taxi, guy just walks up, forcefully grabs her to stop her from getting in and tells the cabbie she's not getting in while he forcefully drags her away with her yelling at him to let her go.

Just how rapey can you act in public with no one reacting?
>>
>girl hails a taxi, guy just walks up, forcefully grabs her to stop her from getting in and tells the cabbie she's not getting in while he forcefully drags her away with her yelling at him to let her go.
This is not "rapey" in the least. She's rather calm and collected while he takes her hand, and only starts complaining after they've already begun running.
More importantly, she is talking to HIM, not the cab driver.
If she had yelled for help, then it would be "rapey".

>forcefully grabs her as she struggles to break free of him,
>that webm
Are you autistic?
>>
Also, which music is better for this scene:
https://u.nya.is/qinevr.webm
https://u.nya.is/vrubbr.webm
>>
File: Aha haha haha.png (348KB, 850x647px) Image search: [Google]
Aha haha haha.png
348KB, 850x647px
>>152271464
>Japan caring about someone getting raped
Who gives a fuck.
Both of them were douchebags anyway.
Let her get raped.
>>
>>152271599
/thread
>>
>>152271599
>This is not "rapey" in the least. She's rather calm and collected while he takes her hand
which is normal considering they do know each other, but its not unheard of that the rapists is usually someone you know. infact its fairly common.
>More importantly, she is talking to HIM, not the cab driver.
>If she had yelled for help, then it would be "rapey".
so as long as she keeps her pleas contain towards me I can get away with it?
>Are you autistic?
a little, yes. and I find the rampant misuse of this condition on this site to be troubling.

she's not fighting overly hard I admit and she even submits eventually but you cant deny she was struggling at first
>>
>>152271846
>but its not unheard of that the rapists is usually someone you know.
Right, but you are missing the point.
She is not scared of him.

> I can get away with it?
Sure, so long as people don't treat you as a rapist, you won't be treated as a rapist.

>a little, yes.
That explains it. You completely fail at reading her signals.
You need more practice.
>>
>>152271846
>>Are you autistic?
>a little, yes.

No wonder you can't interpret social interaction properly. It was obvious they are just dealing with some shit and it didn't look like a prelude to rape.
>>
>>152271961
>She is not scared of him.
neither are those who get raped by their acquaintances. they trust them and aren't scared of until it actually starts.

>You need more practice.
its not really a question of practice.

>>152272008
think of it from the cabbie POV. he sees a girl being dragged away by some guy. it should atleast raise some questions.
>>
File: Imstillmad.jpg (88KB, 429x359px) Image search: [Google]
Imstillmad.jpg
88KB, 429x359px
>>152271464
>watching kuso anime where best girl BTFO'ed by NTR
>>
>>152272123
>neither are those who get raped by their acquaintances. they trust them and aren't scared of until it actually starts.
Go back to tumblr.

>think of it from the cabbie POV. he sees a girl being dragged away by some guy. it should atleast raise some questions.
Obvious she knows him, obvious she isn't scared.
Yeah she may rape him, but nobody cares about boys getting raped. Sure your father may be touching you improperly during night, but nobody sees any indication of it, so they don't intervene. Stop pojecting your hardships on anime.
>>
>>152272123
> it should atleast raise some questions.
Yeah, like "why are these cunts wasting my time?". Not everyone thinks of all men as potential rapists like you do.
>>
>>152272241
I'm not into NTR but White Album gives me the weirdest boners. something about cute anime girls breaking down in tears just turns me on.

>>152272284
>Go back to tumblr.
dude, thats just the statistics. shit like that happens.
>Obvious she knows him, obvious she isn't scared.
and she is obviously yelling at him to let her go. it can really go either way.

>Yeah, like "why are these cunts wasting my time?"
another valid point. he's blocking the cabbie from a paying customer.
>Not everyone thinks of all men as potential rapists like you do.
not all men, but specifically seeing a woman being dragged away by someone as she yells at him to let her go does raise some suspicion.
>>
Mods, neck this fucker
>>
>>152271602
Second one.
>>
>>152272487
Nah, we need threads like this for containment. Just the fought that OP could be shitting up a thread I like makes me shudder.
>>
>>152271464
Nothing he did was remotely "rapey" (what a dumb phrase), even from an outside perspective. Honestly, you sound like someone that spends too much time on the internet (tumblr especially) because you don't seem to have a point of reference for how normal people think and act.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.