[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh no, I accidentally left the cake in the fridge after christmas!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a_tabe.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a_tabe.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Oh no, I accidentally left the cake in the fridge after christmas!

What am I to do now with this spoiled cake?
>>
Take pity on her "advanced age" and plow her pussy to pieces. Let her feel like a young woman for what may be the last time.
>>
>>152241997
But what if her rotten personality kills my boner?
>>
>>152241830
Isn't the joke that she is trash person and no one wants her?
>>
>>152241830
Throw it in the trash or leave it for the hobos I guess.
>>
>>152242426
Iirc there's an entire episode about why she's such a crap person.

She was the funniest and the only memorable part of the show though.
>>
>>152242404
You might be GAY
>>
>>152241830
Give it to me so then I'll marry it and then spend rest of my days fucking it.
>>
>>152241830
Wasn't what was shown in the anime meant to be like a filtered version of what she really looks like?
>>
So when you eat sushi off a naked woman, is the idea that she's just a prostitute and later on you can fuck her, and TV shows and the like keep that implicit, or is it really just about eating the sushi
>>
>>152244393
It's about eating the sushi then devouring what the sushi was on.
>>
>>152244393
No, you ignore the girl. It's the feeling that she's an object the thing that you enjoy from that.
>>
>>152244393
If someone is willing to have bits of raw fish eaten off of her naked body I doubt paying her for sex is completely off the table but you don't really need the sex. The situation itself is meant to be raunchy or whatever.
>>
>>152244393
in theory the girl is supposed to be a virgin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.