[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this show rated so highly? Just marathoned all 12 episodes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Why is this show rated so highly? Just marathoned all 12 episodes, and literally every episode was a repeat of the last, same performances, same rehashed footage, not to mention the overuse of flashbacks. There's maybe like 3 minutes of new content per episode. How is this selling 50k?
>>
File: 1482728558842.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1482728558842.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>>152218709
>each SP is ~2 min
>each FS ~3 min
>Episode 5, 1 new skater
>Episode 6, 5 new skaters SP
>Episode 7, 5 new skaters FS
>Episode 8, 4 new skaters SP
>Episode 9, 4 new skaters FS
>Episode 11, 1 new skater

were you even paying attention?
>>
>>152219134
>>Episode 11, 1 new skater
How can you defend 20 minutes of the episode being recycled footage?
>>
>>152218709
Because it has gay shit + sports, winning formula with the fujo
>>
>>152219200
Yes but this is shit writing + shit animation and is outselling Free, which had great animation going for it at least.
>>
>>152219199
but there wasn't, beside Agape and Eros they only showed parts of the other skaters programs.

But I agree the series is overhyped, objectively it's like a 6/10. I enjoyed it but I'm not a fujo so I guess I wasn't blinded by the romance element.
>>
>>152219235
Were you expecting good taste and standards from fujo?
>>
>>152218709

Reminds me of Eva
>>
>>152218709
It's a sport anime, they have to show the sport. It's unfortunate that figure skating events require the same program to be performed multiple times, but there's no way around it and they did the best they could to use each one to develop the characters and their relationships further with monologues and scenes interspersed throughout. You must have been missing a lot if you think there was only 3 minutes of new content each episode, and if you had no interest in the romance then of course you won't be that entertained by it. It's a massive part of the story, and almost all the skating revolved around it.
>>
>>152218709
Unfortunately, that's exactly how figure skating competitions work.
>>
>>152218709
It's just one uber rich fujo buying 50k copies for herself.
>>
>saying as if figure skaters change their programs in every competition they attend
That's not how figure skating works anon.
>>
>>152219373
>and almost all the skating revolved around it.
Only Yuri's, having to sit through some literally who secondary characters's rehashed performance footage isn't justified. We saw them once in their respective episode, we shouldn't have had to see it over and over again because they're lazy cunts.

>>152219480
No shit, if they had at least bothered to re-draw it I'd have overlooked it.
>>
File: QUALITY adjustment.png (1MB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY adjustment.png
1MB, 1280x1080px
>>152219600
>if they had bothered to redraw it

you really didn't pay any attention, did you?
>>
>>152219344
Quality post.
>>
File: lotion.jpg (544KB, 1200x1767px) Image search: [Google]
lotion.jpg
544KB, 1200x1767px
>>152218709
Its hyped by teenage girls that use tumblr. Its funny watching tumblrinas call it a masterpiece just because it has gays, the main character having the same super serious medical condition as them (anxiety) as if it is really unique character flaw/struggle, the great "look how silly I am HAHAHA" comedy, and that it was super hard to animate anyways so you should ignore the dips in quality because they put in their best effort. These kids are not huge anime fans like the fags that use this site and probably haven't seen much anime to begin with so just ignore them. The soundtrack is lit as fuck though.
>>
>>152219235
Free was terrible in every other aspect though.
>>
>>152220925
>Tumblr
>60k nip sales
>Tumblr

You're almost right.
>>
the fan base is delusional and cancer. don't bother with them. they managed to be worse than jojo
>>
>>152221261
I was talking about the annoying western fans not the Japanese women. Nip women like it for multiple reasons such as the music, ice skating, fanservice, etc. Plus I don't really bother with Nip criticism or apprasial because everyone knows they have shit taste. I'm talking about the retarded western fans that think the Nips actually give a fuck about proper Lgbt representation in anime. That specific praise is mainly from the western fanbase.
>>
>>152218709
Have you never heard of Gundam SEED or something?
>>
>>152222106
Yes that was extremely awful, especially seed destiny.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.