[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So no one is watching Kemono Friends? From a veteran's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: kemono friends.png (765KB, 869x520px) Image search: [Google]
kemono friends.png
765KB, 869x520px
So no one is watching Kemono Friends?

From a veteran's perspective, it was flawless.
>>
Where were you stationed?
>>
I watched the first episode and dropped it.

Cute animal girls lured me in, but the overall poorness of the animation and voicing put me off of it.

Did some zoo actually commission this to advertise their park?
>>
>>152156161
I'm a spaceship door gunner based on Mars.
>>
>>152156219
Did you watch the whole episode? and how did you end up with a conclusion that the voicing was distasteful?
I definitely disagree with the poorness of animation considering it was aimed at young viewers, and the voicing was 10/10 considering the mentioned target. Voicing was clear, charming and enchanting; it entices viewers curiosity to know more about the future development between the cat girl and the human.
>>
>4 ears
>shitty cgi
>all around boringness
>hippo is probably not coming back for a while

I want to say there was potential, but I just don't know
>>
>>152156503
>Not believing in your kemono dreams

infidel please go
>>
File: 1484102640568.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484102640568.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
is this yuri?
>>
I liked it, it's bad in a cute way. I thought that his was going to be "cute animal girl of the week" and I felt sad because I genuinely thought that Bag-chan was going to leave Serval-chan behind.
>>
>>152156747
I thought that was a boy
>>
File: kemono.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kemono.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
People just doesn't understand Kemono Friends. Damn, it was a masterpiece. It moved me to tears.
The '''''''poor'''''' animation is a deconstruction of the future and present decaying of the culture and the growing anti-intelectualism. The cute, ''badly animated''' and '''shit cgi''' animal girls are a materialisation of the desire and constant hate (quote:'animal ears are like heterochromia, just a shit to add to characters to make them seem to have a personality.') of having more animal girls in anime. Everything was made just pretending to be bad, but in reality, is a whole new level of criticism:
>why add animal girl to our show? animal girls are boring
>humans are superior, let's not include animal girls
>animal girls are not cute
>animal girls doesn't have human rights
>animal girls are yuri

All of this are just OPINIONS, and they are not objectively true. Also, they are an expression of intolerance and racism. WE NEED more animal girls in our animes and THEY NEED more love and affection. THEY NEED more jobs on the industry.
Animal girls are living in a world where they don't get what they deserve, where they can't walk around the city like any other human being without being constantly bullied by fags that don't like animal girls.

I'm glad Kemono Friends exists, because they opened our eyes to a new perspective.
If you don't like Kemono Friends, it is because you just couldn't comprehend the fucking point of the show, and HATE cuteness in general, and you should stop shitposting and memes.
>>
>>152157397
This is quite an effort for the series, why though?
>>
>>152157397
That is so much to interpret from first episode but the show indeed had a "striking" sense of contrast between human and kemonos. Especially when the human just casually took the map out of the glass case while the cat girl was bewildered. Existence of androids (that talking robos for example) also conveys the fact that difference between human and animals have exceeded beyond measure and their understanding of world has now diverged so far from each other that they cannot be "friends" although it the tile is kemono friends. I assume the human kid's role in the anime is to abridge the difference between kemonos and humans. I also find the blue slime very interesting because it is something that even the human kid is not consciously aware of. In that case, it must serve as a symbol, maybe representing the sin of humans or the epitome of the difference between two kinds.
>>
File: 54286193_p0.png (1MB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
54286193_p0.png
1MB, 868x1228px
>>152156577
This isn't kemono, it's kemomimi
>>
>>152156116
I actually enjoyed it.
It's cute and non-pretentious.
You can enjoy it while relaxing after a full day of work or something.
>>
>>152156116
Ok, the info drop.
This show is an orphan project that was supposed to be a tie-in/promotion for a mobile game.
Problem is that the mobile game after being around for about a year and a half was cancelled a month ago.
This means that the studio is producing work as cheaply as possible to meet the minimum contractual requirements with assets that were produced early in the production stages prior to the game's cancellation.
Expect increasing QUALITY as the studio gives fewer fucks each week.
>>
>>152158667
>Expect increasing QUALITY as the studio gives fewer fucks each week.
That's literally what I want from this. And cute animal girls trying to eat Bag-chan, but mostly QUALITY.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.