[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want rei GIVE HER BACK This part was fucking awesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (3KB, 300x168px)
download.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
I want rei
GIVE HER BACK

This part was fucking awesome in the english dub
>>
Dubs belong on >>>/s4s/.
>>
File: IMG_0049.jpg (30KB, 540x405px)
IMG_0049.jpg
30KB, 540x405px
>le badass Shinji
Anno is such a retard
Like Shinji was the bravest person in EoE and now he's just le badass shonen
I hate Anno
>>
>>152148745
Is it possible to have so much shit taste that it permanently damages the environment?
>>
>>152148745
I honestly like Rebuild Shinji much more than the original
Both the fact that he tried to save Rei and that he pulled out the spears was pretty awesome no matter the consequences
>>
File: 1417666293794.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417666293794.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>152148745
>>152148780
>>152149639
>>152149903
>>152151393
I always thought Shinji was an overrated character. I get the fact that he's supposed to be the opposite of the hotblooded mecha MC but his character never does anything interesting or entertaining. And he stays the same redundant dull bitch throughout until the last episode.

>"look he jerked off on Asuka so avante garde and edgy111!!"

Shock value and le randumb visuals don't make a character interesting or good, fuck you. Maybe the 12 year olds on reddit buy into Evangelion's pretentiousness (even though the creator himself said all the religious stuff was just there to look cool and don't actually mean anything)

Just because a character is weak doesn't mean he's relatable. If you want him to be relatable don't suddenly make him a "chosen" one whose mom is a giant robo and he can change the world based on his decision. It's kinda like Batman. He's supposed to be a more relatable character because he has no powers, but then he does superhuman feats all the time, destroying all that "relatability".

TLDR Shinji is garbage and only pseudo-intellectuals think he's a good character.
>>
>>152151492
I somewhat agree
It's a "realistic" take on teenage mecha pilots
The problem is Anno was depressed when he made it and therefore everything is shown through that lens
I'm pretty sure if my dad told my 14 year old self to pilot a giant robot and fight monsters I'd jump in cheering and then die pathetically because you don't hand over that stuff to untrained teenagers
If anything have Shinji start out optimistic and then make him like he is after he gets his shit pushed in during the first fight
>>
>>152151492
In his second mission he burned the armor off the mecha's hands protecting the kids who beat him up that day, then charged and kept charging after he was run all the way through by laser whips to start second in a stab race and win. Episode after that he started hearing voices.
>>
>>152148745
This is what rebuild 2.22 fags actually believe
>>
>>152151492
You didn't get it.
>>
>>152148745
3.0 Shinji is best Rebuild Shinji. 2.0fags need to get fucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.