[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only light novel that tries to do something different >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Only light novel that tries to do something different
>The anime adaption is a total disaster
Was it chance, or was it fate?
>>
>>152143565
>The anime adaption is a total disaster

It wasn't that bad. Just imagine how would it be if it was made by GoHands instead of Shaft.
>>
I didn't even remmeber it being that bad other than Ayano's Theory of CG.
>>
The light novel was a disaster all on its own. The trainwreck just continued into the anime. If you didn't think so before, then hearing the stupid shit coming out of everyone's mouths and seeing the dumb scenes actually play out drove the point home.
>>
>>152145688
It was lifeless because of how rushed it was. The humor from the LNs was almost missing completely.
>>
>>152145791
The only thing that looked dumb was the awful SHAFT directing.
>>
>>152143565
The only series where the heroine loves a boy that isn't the MC
>>
Don't turn a song into an anime.
>>
>>152143565
Well it's getting a S2 so it can't be a total disaster right?
>>
>>152148492
But Ayano did love MC'kun
>>
>>152148609
Ene is the heroine, not Ayano
>>
>>152149021
Ayano is better though
>>
So what the fuck is Jin up to these days?
>>
>>152146531
>>152145796
Maybe the author should have wielded their creative control better. I remember they worked with another author who did that. It turned out pretty well.
>>
>>152149070
ーno she's not
>>
>>152149641
She pretty much is.
>>
I didn't even read the LN or whatever but it did not live up to the songs or PVs at all. Complete disaster.
>>
File: 32143812.png (242KB, 503x648px) Image search: [Google]
32143812.png
242KB, 503x648px
>>152143565
Chance.

They did not budget their time properly and in the end everything suffered. I understand that you'd want the episodes to follow the song order, but having some episodes dedicated to fuck useless information does not help, I'm looking at episode 2.
>>
>>152151906
My wife Ayano is so cute.
>>
>>152150300
The songs set a pretty high bar, to be fair. I still have the OP and ED on some of my playlists.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.