[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu I can't deal. The whole thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: weirdhand.jpg (181KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
weirdhand.jpg
181KB, 1440x810px
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

I can't deal. The whole thing was such an emotional roller coaster.

How does /a/ get over a seriously heavy anime?
>>
>>152142084
Anime is not heavy are you even lift, bud.
>>
>>152142142
I do the lift man friend, sometime with heavy thing.
>>
>>152142084
I actually finished watching this a day ago. Started watching some light-hearted stuff to compensate for how gut-wrenching the entire show was, especially at the very end.
>>
>these casuals
>>
>>152142264
Recommend something light and easy please.
>>
File: 1454896470790.gif (599KB, 301x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454896470790.gif
599KB, 301x225px
>>152142084
>>152142142
>>152142264
>>152142395
Please stay on reddit
>>
>>152142084
Only anime I dropped with a couple episodes left. Already read the manga long before and that version felt cooler and more intense to me, so I just stopped caring.
>>
>>152142395
Familiar of Zero is alright. That's what I watched for a bit after Parasyte anyway.
>>
>>152142084
I still haven't gotten over the Texnholyze ending to this fucking day, anon!
>>
>MC didn't look the same as in the manga
>Girlfriend looked way too different
>Many interesting side details were left out
>That god awful, unfitting music at times

The freakish transformations and the general feelings were spot on, if not better than the manga, but it was severely lacking otherwise. If not for the similar names and script, you couldn't even call the MC the same as he was in the manga.
>>
File: image.png (468KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
468KB, 970x1400px
>>
>>152145409
>godawful music
Agreed, dubsetp and EDM's are terrible, atleast the show had a great ED.
>>
>>152142084
Just watched it like 3 days ago shit was fire one of my favourites now. The dubshit music sometimes felt out of place but there were many reall good tracks as well. Also, I checked how the characters in manga looked as I've heard that the series is quite old and I was shocked. Kana looks like a typical slut who smokes and hangs with fake gangsters, that's how she should look tho the anime made her look like a cute pure girl. Miyuki as her seiyuu helped too I guess.
Any other good animes like this one?
>>
>>152142084
> seriously heavy
> Parasyte anime

Are you a schoolkid who can't read a god damn book of pictures with very little text? Anime is weak and thin compared to manga.
>>
The manga was a lot better, couldn't finish the show.
>>
>>152146165
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>152146673
The show was pretty good though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.