[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The realization that Haruna killed the harem end for To Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 21

File: image.png (389KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389KB, 959x1400px
>The realization that Haruna killed the harem end for To Love Ru

Anyone else kind of want them to go through with this just for the butthurt?
>>
>haruna just shot up to first place
>harem ending would be boring
>>
>>152043350
This is what winning looks like.
>>
heres your (you)'s. If it ends like that ill be more than butt blasted. Id probably off myself
>>
>worst girl ruins everything
more news at 11
>>
>best girl ends the stupid status quo and makes progression

Wew
>>
>>152043601
Momo's butt blasted face says otherwise. At least Haruna isn't a herbivore like Lala or Momo and wants it for herself.

Reminder she also won a popularity poll in Japan for being a gf or something so she isn't unpopular.
>>
>>152043757
Wait, I misread >>152043601. Thought t said isn't.

Fuck I need sleep.
>>
>>152043350
>worst girl LITERALLY ALWAYS WINS
This is just beyond mere coincidences now, it has to be some unwritten rule of Japanese writing. What's behind this phenomenon? Who started it?
>>
>>152043868
Just go to sleep.

I wonder who's going to be the first diving onto him. I bet we'll see most of the cast dogpile on the poor guy, trying to reverse the irreversible.
>>
>>152044021
Yami is just in a crush phase right now. I don't think she's as desperate as some others.
>>
>>152043350
I hope Haruna kills the harem just to see the collective butthurt. It would be fucking amazing
>>
File: 1324923412004.png (32KB, 213x214px) Image search: [Google]
1324923412004.png
32KB, 213x214px
She won't succeed. There's a reason why it cuts off here.
>>
>>152043927
One of these days I'll get some stupid fanart involving Naru looking like Bleach's rendition of Gol D. Roger with Pride and/or Alucard's eyes for days.

Love Hina was the ultimate mistake. Akamatsu managed to poison Rumiko's romcom writings to insane degrees.
>>
>>152043350
hope she succeeds. those two deserve each other - nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 090.jpg (2MB, 2656x3800px) Image search: [Google]
090.jpg
2MB, 2656x3800px
>>152043350
>MC loves the most boring and plain one out of all the 10/10 semen demons that are lusting after him

When will this shit stop? What does Rito even like about her? Just give the man a harem end, if any series deserves one it's this one.
>>
>>152044273
I personally want Nana to win, because the literal who of all the 'canonical ends' winning would be amazing, as well as for the 'WTF' factor.
>>
>>152044470
>"sairenji, where's keitaro-kun?"
>>
>>152044579
Except not. Since it was quite clear a good majority does not want to share, Momo included. The readers aren't going to get anything H published, so even they're not going to be happy even if it turns into a harem.
>>
Momo has to be the most beta harem chick in existence.

And I really question how deeply Lala loves Rito. Feels like the harem is wide but shallow.
>>
>>152043350
Wait, is this real? He really confessed?
>>
>>152044739
I agree, but It's just going to be weird of one girl wins. Will all the other girls find somebody else? The family get togethers will be awkward as fuck for the husbands/boyfriends since this one guy literally tasted all of their wives.

Not to mention some girls like Yami, Lala and Momo I just don't see moving on from him.
>>
>>152044643
I think Haruna would bring forth more tears though.
>>
>>152044997
Haruna confessed, and the chapter ends with Rito going "I too, have always..."

>>152045007
Not to mention that Rito is not the kind of guy who would go "sorry Lala, but I am dumping you for Haruna".
>>
>>152043350
>a harem series that doesn't end in a harem
This always happens though. I'd like to see a harem end but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

The harem genre is a sham.
>>
>>152045007
>Yami
Yami isn't in the same tier. She'll move on.

>>152045073
True, Rito is a spineless coward.
>>
>>152044643
Shuffle's anime proved that doesn't really work. So does Knights of Sidonia.
>>
>>152043350
>doesn't end in complete harem
>winners are lala & haruna
>everyone else wants his attention
>becomes ruler of universe
>hires mikan to be his dishmaid
>yami still hasn't killed him
>series ends
>>
>>152043350
If you followed TLR and TLRD you'd know it will be a harem end.
>>
>>152043350
I don't know where these speculations come from.
Anything could happen next chapter. Just wait and see.
>>
Here's hoping Lala can't understand why Haruna won't share Rito with her, and goes all yandere.
>>
It'll be a Lala and Haruna win.
>>
>>152045989
Momo would kidnap and rape him if she doesn't win, considering she's the same as her mother, and that's how her mother got Gid.
>>
>>152045321
Anon, I actually wanted Asa-senpai to win. So your analogy doesn't really work on me.
>>
>>152046383
Momo's mom wouldn't try for a harem end.
>>
>>152046415
She also never had a sister vying for the same guy that we know of, Momo is considering her sisters feelings, even if it's not what she really wants. I doubt she would allow a Haruna monogamy win.
>>
>>152045688
>Lala
>goddess
Of what, trash? lol
>>
>>152046580
>Momo is considering her sister's feelings
Hahahahahahaha. No.
>>
>>152043350
this is just like nisekoi when onodera confessed
>>
>>152046922
In her head she is, otherwise she'd have just taken him for herself.
>>
>>152046951
just that it didn't take 11 years there.
>>
>>152047013
>otherwise she'd have just taken him for herself.
Hahahahahaha. No.
>>
>>152047212
>that evil bitch Momo
>that whore Momo
>>152047259
>I hope Momo gets btfo
You take that back, motherfuckers.

When did TLR turn into waifu wars? The entire point of TLRD is to let all girls win. They all are good in their own ways. Now stop talking nonsense.
>>
>>152047259
>I hope Momo gets btfo
Didn't exactly that just happen this chapter?
The harem idea was revealed to everyone, so all the scheming and manipulation is finally over.
>>
Thank fuck for that. The whole harem plan setup was absurd from the start
>>
>>152043350
Her original tryed to destroy this series once, so there is no surprise here.
>>
>>152047938
Of course based TL bro would understand.

In TLR all girls are best girls. You have to think about the Harem like Rito needs to.

The harem ending is coming. But you need to throw in some doubt for dramatic effect.
>>
the failed confession under fireworks was better.
>>
>>152043350
Imagine the reaction if Issei was told "a harem is impossible"
>>
>>152050065
ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH would start playing in the background while Issei exclaims that he'll make what's impossible possible.

This is something a herbivore like Rito doesn't have.
>>
>>152047938
>When did TLR turn into waifu wars?
Probably because of the waifu's shown, they have been nothing but endearing and made them stood out more for each anon. It's basically what Momo is going through. Slowly and steadily, a single best girl has emerge out of the harem. Each of them had poured their heart and soul into becoming the sole winner of the Rito-bowl and you just want to be selfish with them and only want her to win instead of splitting it with anyone else. That and I'm starting to hate the amount of shilling Momo has gotten. To the point I'm starting to dislike her and her plan.
>>
>>152043350

On common circumstances I wouldn't even care, or even laugh it off/laugh at the butthurt, but knowing that irl that the character was based on the author's ex-wife who is a literal absolute turd of a person I hope she just disappears from the new manga all-together.
>>
>>152050305
she CLAIMED before curt that a character is based on her, to get money.
Welcome to the real world, where people lie.
>>
>>152050400
Has there been tweets or statements to verify whether that long convoluted story was actually true or not?

Quite a few anons have already doubted its credibility.
>>
>>152050644
The only things I know for certain are:
The manga got axed because of private circumstances/divorce.

1 year later shit has been resolved and the manga continued

8 years later people still bring that crap up because it fits so well into their "bitches and whores"-victim-philosophy.
>>
>>152050065
Except Issei wanted a harem right from the beginning. Rito is literally white bread and has to get strong armed to even think about it.
>>
>yfw Rito and Haruna end with Momo getting
gangbanged by the VMC.
>>
>>152043757
momo deserves her rotten heart to be shattered inpieces
>>
>>152047938
>When did TLR turn into waifu wars?
>When did this ecchi harem series turn into waifu wars?
Are you actually being serious here? Harem series are waifu wars on day 1 by the shear principle of the genre.
>>
File: 011-1 copy.png (52KB, 412x357px) Image search: [Google]
011-1 copy.png
52KB, 412x357px
>>152054456
I don't know about you, but TLR threads have always had significantly less "waifu wars" than other series.
Probably because all the girls a quite good, and no one reads TLR for the plot.
>>
>>152043350
honestly, yes, it'd be great to see her alone winning just for the shitstorm, if that doesn't happen I honestly don't care who wins.
>>
>>152054654
No one reads TLR for the plot, but we all have our own best girl within the series. There really is no way for you to love everyone equally. You have a favorite, but too cowardly to admit it because that would mean the end to you wanting a harem end.
>>
>>152056267
>There really is no way for you to love everyone equally.
It's almost like a perfect parallel to Rito. The pottery.
>>
>>152043927
>Chihiro
>Medeka
>Hinata
>>
>>152043350
>implying you'll get to see me buttblasted
M8 I'll either be on a one-way plane to Japan to off Yabuki or hanging on my ceiling fan
>>
>>152044739
Yeah because each of them want to monopolize him, not because they particularly hate a harem. Only the selflessly pure Lala thinks a harem is best and deep in their hearts, despite all the differences in who's best girl, everyone knows if there's truly a best girl it's Lala.
>>
>>152043350
Haruna was a mistake from chapter 1
>>
>>152058807
This desu
>>
File: Ringo.jpg (27KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo.jpg
27KB, 316x400px
Waiting is very hard.
>>
>>152043350
Rito: I, too, have always loved you but I love Emilia, now, sorry.
>>
All I wanted was more lewd pictures, who gives a fuck about the plot?
You guys disgust me.
>>
>>152059373
I want the girls to be happy.
>>
>inb4 nemesis taking over the school and haruna confessing was just a dream
>next chapter is him waking up
>>
Are you fags surprised at this?
Haruna never stopped being Rito's number 1.
She's his type. She's exactly the kind of girl he likes. That's been established since early on.

Throughout the course of the previous manga and this one not even once did Rito ever came to like a girl as much as he liked Haruna, not even Lala.

And to add to all of this, Haruna is one of the most popular girls amongst the Nip fandom.
>>
>>152061018
>Rito ever came to like a girl as much as he liked Haruna, not even Lala
You got anything to back that up? We only see him go "I like Haruna-chan!...but Lala too" in the previous manga. Where are you getting this "I like Haruna more tho" shit from?
>>
>>152061124
>You got anything to back that up?
Are you seriously asking this?
We have two mangas. Two, and the reaction Rito gets whenever he's close to Haruna is one he's never displayed for any of the other girls.
Sure, he likes Lala too, but even by the end of the previous manga it was clear Haruna was his number 1. Hell, a point was even made that one time in the previous manga when Lala caught a cold and started acting like Haruna, which made Rito become flustered.

The funniest thing is that both Lala and Haruna lost plenty of spotlight in Darkness, in which Momo became the lead girl, and despite that Haruna was still the girl that made Rito weak on the knees.
>>
>>152061018
Still don't buy the Haruna is the most popular in japan bullshit. I know you'll point to the girlfriend poll but her merchandise is always last to sell, and it's way lower than other girls. I never see her on nip blogs compared to other girls, I never see her have as much art as other girls on pixiv or get near as much doujinshi.

From my experiences I would say Momo and Mea are the most popular, but the one poll everyone treats as god doesn't say it so I guess it's untrue. Who the fuck knows.

>>152061318
I agree Haruna is his #1 but he just had a wet dream about Momo. He's had erections at Nana and Yami in the past too it's not like he's completely limp for everyone not her.
>>
>>152061419
It's not just the girlfriend poll. Haruna has done well in all the polls - both for TLR and TLR:D.

As for Rito's wet dream, I'm wondering if that will go anywhere.
TLR:D seems to be ending some time soon, and unless Hasemi is planning on having Rito do a 180 out of nowhere - because his character has in no way been developed enough for him to show a keen interest in getting a harem - then I don't see that plotline going anywhere.

Mind you, I'm actually expecting a non-conclusive ending.
>>
>>152061318
I guess it makes sense if you put it like that but bear with me.
It's just that there's never been a scenario where the MC actually makes it clear that he prefers another girl over his "childhood crush" girl. Especially in To Love Ru where that kind of dynamics was never the focus.
As such him getting flustered and stuff around his "crush" like Day 1 is something I assume to still exist merely because the manga isn't as realistic to portay how that kind of stuff changes.
>>
>>152043350

FINALLY I can drop this
>>
Why doesnt Momo learn to enjoy her fucking youth and time on earth instead of thinking about dick all the time? She has no fucking friends.
>>
>>152061585
Well I'm still sticking to my roots and expecting a harem ending. Whether I get BTFO or not is up to Hasemi but the way this chapter ended felt like cliff hanger central to the point I'm expecting a status quo revert sometime next chapter. I think there's simply way too much development on the harem plan to have a single girl win, be it Haruna or Momo or Lala. Anything that isn't a harem end would feel like a cop out that diminishes whats going on 7 years of work to feel shitty.

I just can't see them not do it after all thats happened, I think people are overreacting over one of the few dramatic chapters we've had in this series. I mean the book HAREM Gold sold what? 100k copies in 3 days? That's a huge number for a 3.5k yen art book whose title is based on the idea of a harem. When you look at all the merchandise that sets up this series, or even any adverts for this series you see in Japan, it's the word harem shoved down your throat. We'll see what happens though.
>>
>>152061730
She has Rito and Mea, Nemesis to a lesser extent.
>>
>>152061624
Indeed, Rito hasn't stated anything clearly, but his behaviour is far too clear not to be obvious who's the girl he likes the most.

This isn't even like Nisekoi in which, even though Haru liked Onodera the most, he was shown several times to be enthralled by Chitoge. It also helped that he could have a regular/dynamic relationship with her, which is something Rito cannot do with Lala, since she's very childlike.

Rito has had some moments in which he's been somewhat captivated like Lala - especially in TLR:D in which she's matured a bit - but those moments are always ruined by Lala or someone else causing trouble.
>>
>>152061807
>Mea, Nemesis to a lesser extent.
"Let's talk about Rito's dick and shit"
>Rito
C'mon. He's plywood.
Everything about her just revolves around his cock. She doesnt have any other gimmick. Nana at least keeps up with her animal power shit. She needs to fucking chill.
>>
>>152061765
Dude, if anything, as the story moves on, the harem plan seems more and more like a red-herring, since even Momo doesn't seem to be honestly into it - but is likely aiming for it to, at least, be something to Rito, because otherwise she would get nothing (since it's clear the girls he likes the most are Haruna and Lala).
>>
Rito has spent more time with Lala than Haruna.

They even go shopping together or hang out in the living room playing a Nintendo DS.

Rito would miss Lala more than Haruna.
>>
>>152061958
I would agree with the second part if not for chapter 73, but it's pretty fucking clear Rito has feelings for Momo at this point.
>>
>>152061585
The only way I can see Rito doing a 180 out of nowhere is if Nemesis' words about Rito having the responsibility to create a harem cause of the feeling multiple girls have for him, as well as groping them, reaches him. It's possible, seeing as Rito saved Nemesis for no reason other than he felt he had to as a man.
>>
>>152062012
Nemesis should keep putting her life in danger to see how far Rito would go for her.
>>
File: ex1.png (31KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
ex1.png
31KB, 209x248px
>>152062009
Speaking of CHapter 73, think it provides good evidence for how Momo may not entirely support the harem plan. Pic related, to me, seems like she's trying to hide her feelings for Rito behind the harem plan.
>>
>>152062108
Like any other girl in the series he would do what he can to help them, so I'm not sure where you're going with this.
>>
>>152062128
Oh yeh I'm not denying Momo is using it for her selfish desires, but as it's been implied in the past, it's her only chance at him.
>>
>>152061730
Everyone in earth Is fucking retarded sans the Yuuki family.
Why would you wish to befriend them apes?
>>
>>152043350
>implying
She is the first step. Rito would have never start a harem without her.
>>
>>152045073
He doesn't need to. He already confessed to Lala, the whole point of them not being a couple is that he wanted to confess to Haruna first so the three of them could date.
>>
>>152054654
>no plot
I for one enjoy the royalist political themes and implied galactic imperious because diverting blood flow to my head helps me edge while I grip my dick
>>
File: 066.jpg (2MB, 2646x3627px) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
2MB, 2646x3627px
>>152062485
>royalist political themes and implied galactic imperious
>implying that's not going to be the plot of the next part
Look forward to the next part, To Love Ru Galaxy!
>>
Any Nemesis in this chapter?
>>
File: chihirofags amirite.jpg (2MB, 3848x3984px) Image search: [Google]
chihirofags amirite.jpg
2MB, 3848x3984px
>>152058318
>>Chihiro
How many years has it been?
>>
>>152058318
> Medaka
> Chihiro
> Hinata
> Worst girls
Come on now.
>>
>>152063252
Over two years, based on your image.
>>
>>152063252
only good thing about those threads was the keima lied, chihiro cried meme
>>
>>152062998
>The Legend of the Galactic Harem.
>Prussian like empire.
>Fights against Free Harems Alliance.
I want this.
>>
>>152043350
This is the start of a time traveling arc where they have to go back and stop Haruna from confessing because her confession leads to the apocalypse.
>>
>>152062998
>all these girls
You know, Rito gets ragged for being a wuss and stuff but just look at all these girls. What the fuck are the boys at Rito's school even?
>>
>>152064213
Saruyama and the Momo fanclub?
>>
>>152043927
'The winning girl' is, itself, a mostly static character archetype at this point, and a pretty shitty one. She's kind and sweet, and might be an airhead. The only thing keeping her from a relationship with the MC is the MC's reluctance to express/realize his feelings. She doesn't grow, or have any chemistry with the MC besides them blushing at each other. Meanwhile, literally every other girl has a small character arc and growing relationship with the MC, though not a large one because the winning girl takes most of the screen time.

Or she could be a tsundere, in which case there's a slightly different, equally bad set of static traits in play.
>>
>>152043350
In all this years I have never dropped this manga. But fucking Dropped.
>>
File: 1482601377238.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482601377238.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>chihiro
>hinata
>orihime
>morgiana
>haruna

feels good to be on the winning team, and even if this goes the harem route i still win.
>>
>>152047938
Two years ago.
Manga threads generally turn worse whenever an anime season is announced until a few months after it is finished.
The reason why we couldn't recover this time is that dedicated shitposter we got from the last season.
>>
>>152043350
There's something about her expression and pose that really arouses me.
>>
>>152063252
oh boy that was a good one
>>
File: 1455630207938.png (413KB, 678x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455630207938.png
413KB, 678x720px
>>152043350
Of all the girls in his harem, it's HARUNA? Please tell me this is another gimmick and not a lasting development
This is hard to take in
>>
>>152066689
I hope this means Rito takes an active role in the story now.
He doesn't have the excuse, "I don't even know if she likes me" anymore. He has to make descisions now. And he's not the kind of guy who suddenly stops considering all the other girls' feelings.
>>
>>152067112
Hopefully, unless he goes full retard like that faggot from haganai did.
>>
File: 1481892885269.jpg (47KB, 469x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481892885269.jpg
47KB, 469x432px
>Holy shit, Onodera is a promised girl!
>She will win for sure, chitogefags btfo!
>>
>>152043350
>the authors ex wife self insert wins fucking to love ru
whelp time to throw this series in the trash bin where it belongs, right next to nisekoi.
>>
Haruna was always bound to win because she's modeled after Hasemi's ex wife and was the original heroine and the only one Rito said unequivocally that he likes. This is even less surprising than Chitoge in Nisekoi.

The only issue is the timing. Having things progress this way probably means he wants to conclude the series somehow. Maybe he got tired of TLR even though I think the series should be still going strong.
>>
>>152067614
thats fucking stupid cliche retardation and you know it. Hasemi is a fucking lazy shit who doesn't want to throw effort worth ass into the series and he just wants it done.
>>
>>152067514
What are you trying to say? Haruna is Onodera?

>>152067593
>>152067614
>This is even less surprising than Chitoge
I haven't kept up in a while but didn't other girls have much more focus in this manga? Feels more like a TWGOK
>>
>>152067695
>What are you trying to say? Haruna is Onodera?
Doesn't matter since TLR preceded Nisekoi.
>>
>>152067695
>What are you trying to say? Haruna is Onodera?
Their role in the story is identical - a speed bump slowing down MC, that awakens from her slumber to start some shit once MC realizes he might as well go for the other option.

Why Haruna won't win:
1. Haruna was just a background character through entire Darkness, until Rito started to seriously consider the harem. We got too close to our final destination, so we need our speed bump to start some drama. Haruna isn't a heroine, but just a ticking bomb to drop on MC's head. Just like Onodera.
2. Being Rito's number one girl, Haruna was pretty much guaranteed to win the very moment she confessed. At least up until now, since Rito realized that he has some responsibility to take. And conveniently, she decided to confess immediately after her instawin card was taken away from her. Just like, who would've guessed, Onodera.
3. Haruna end goes against all developments in the series. Why introduce Lala, create a love triangle, propose a solution in form of harem and develop said harem through entire series, if you are going to go back to the state from before the start of the manga? Just like Onodera end would make whole fake love plot pointless.
4. Haruna winning would mean manga ending pretty much right now. There is way too much unfinished stuff for that to happen - Neme just started stirring trouble, Momo still has some development left, as foreshadowed by her mother, Yui's growing fondness of Rito needs a conclusion, Mikan has her imouto privilege to check, Risa was just officially added to harem, Yami's confession needs some conclusion, Nana still remains tsun.

We'll get some drama, confused Rito, Momo realizing that her plan might be in a deep shit right now and - like Neme mentioned - some serious development. Hopefully as a result we'll get a new Rito with some resolve to make his space harem real.
>>
>>152069089
>some serious development
If he dumps Lala then Gid will fry the Earth, so space harem route will be the only option.
>>
>>152063859
Fuck you, don't give that hack author an idea.
>>
>>152069423
Doesn't sound too bad, Lala could invent Kachi-Kachi Time-kun.
>>
>>152043350
>yami confesses to rito
>he doesn't even care
kill me
>>
>>152047938
>They all are good in their own ways.
Speak for yourself
I don't like Momo. She only cares about herself
>>
Don't worry Rito is going to date her then realize it's boring as fuck because the other girls don't try to bang him anymore so he will dump her for the harem end
>>
>>152058807
this is the goddamn truth
it truly hurts seeing best girl not being in a happy relationship with her husbando

rito a shit
>>
>>152067593
>le nisekoi is bad meme xD
SHUT UP YOU SHITTER
NISEKOI IS A MASTERPIECE
>>
>>152043350
>another generic haremshit story turns into main heroine monogamist ending for mainstreamers
doesn't get more mainstream than this
>>
>>152043350
Is this another series where the most boring girl wins?
>>
>>152069601
If they do that and also use it to handwave away the fact that they've been frozen in time for years, I'll die laughing
>>
I don't know why people are still reading this.
It's already 2017, for fucks sake, and they've been repeating the same cliches for 11 years now.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>152072083
You've probably been fapping the same way for 11 years but I bet you still enjoy it.
>>
Haven't read this shit, who's the best girl?
>>
>>152072245
Riko, of course.
>>
>>152072245
Nemesis.
>>
>>152063252
truth is all of this rage happened in 1 thread
then every other tgwok threads ended with less than 100 replies
>>
>>152072515
The last arc was painfully shit, only Chihiro fags cared.
>>
File: Yami dere.jpg (615KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yami dere.jpg
615KB, 822x1200px
>>152043350
>implying the harem end is dead after one confession
>>
>>152063252
I dunno, I was in those threads and I'm pretty sure those threads weren't as "overflowing with butthurt" as this picture implies.
>>
>>152047938
There's like one autistic mexican who hates momo
>>
>>152045321
Fuck that shit.
>>
>>152073025
>Implying rito said to yami "me too"
>>
>>152043350
H-haruna just defeated the cock ?!
>>
>>152065150
There have been plenty of moments where Rito and Haruna got to bond and know each other.
Thats how they went from the dumb onesided crush they both had on each other at the beginning to being in love.
This confession does not come from nowhere.
>>
>>152073025
He's not in love with Yami though. Haruna is literally his #1 dream girl. To him, Yami is still just some alien bitch.
>>
Haruna is literally one of the most boring girls in tlr. Only beaten by that annoying ghost girl and side girls that have shown up in a chapter.
>>
File: fir.jpg (159KB, 1117x500px) Image search: [Google]
fir.jpg
159KB, 1117x500px
>>152043350
>sorry Rito, did you say something?
>>
>>152075014
Oshizu is cute as fuck though.
>>
>>152075105
yeah, if you have downs
>>
>>152075014
Haruna literally tops a lot of polls in nippon though. So nips might be fine.
>>
>>152063252
All I remember was that Elsie is best of all girls in the world and she got what she wanted.
>I'll never have a sister like Elsie

Kill me. Kill me now.
>>
>>152075189
this desu
>>
>>152075226
Nips having the best taste, as always. Obedient and plain women are the best kind, they will allow you to enjoy a quiet life.
>>
>>152075346
and that's why onodera won nisekoi, right?
>>
>>152075429
I don't read Nisekoi, but isn't that the one with the aliens or something? If Onodera was an alien then it makes sense she wouldn't win.
>>
Literally all the other girls bar one are better than Haruna.
Like who the FUCK would choose Haruna over Nemesis or Yami? Rito is a fag and this chapter wont mean shit.
>>
>>152075429
Chitoge won the last poll.
>>
>>152075897
Thanks god Japan disagrees with your shitty opinion.
>>
Rito is going to go along with the harem plan because of Nemesis, watch.
>>
>>152075947
hurr japan this, japan that
fuck off nip dick sucker. we all know she is more boring than molasses on wallpaper
>>
Rito did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>152069601
And her invention will obviously not work correctly.
>>
>>152076302
neither did the jews but WW1 happened with youji Senki
>>
>>152076302
The boy is living his dream.
It is funny how most people shit on selfinserts but when a harem MC acts like an actual character they all hate him because of that.
>>
>>152076254
Why would you want a good girl to go to Rito? Rito doesnt really care about the others outside of Haruna
POWER GAP
Lala
>>
>>152076302
He literally did nothing.
>>
>>152076320
It could transfer Rito's god-power to Lala so that she would keep tripping and ending up with boys' dicks in her mouth.
>>
>>152077419
fuck you shes pure unlike your pig slut waifu
>>
This won't end monogamous. Would render the whole manga's storyline rather pointless. "Cute alien shows up, falls in love with mc, then fucks off to her home planet".
>>
File: yawn.png (195KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
195KB, 500x333px
>>152043350
>same bullshit as twgok
>>
>>152043350
I hope He's just trolling his audience.
>>
>>152077752
This. Theres a difference in nadeshikos winning in other stories compared to this. There's simply too much at stake here, Haruna is obviously being a stepping stone, one of the many battles in this war.
>>
>>152077865
I don't think they want to troll anyone. It's just a simple cliff-hanger.
The audience does a good job at trolling itself.
>>
>>152043350
I kind of always wanted a Haruna + Lala ending.
Now, anything that leaves Momo out to dry would be alright with me.
>>
>>152078649
This
>>
>>152043350
we go to yabuki's house and shit on his street.
>>
>memory-wiping gadget made by Lala busts through the wall and makes them forget about their confessions to each other
Relationship development in TLR? Not gonna happen
>>
>>152043350
Christ no, this is like pure anti fun here.
>>
>>152079988
Isn't that the plot of that vita game already?
>>
>>152071957
Boring girls make the best wifes IRL.
The author is going for realism, ironically.
>>
>>152079820
yabuki doesn't write the story.
>>
>>152072245
Lala. Pure, smart, lovely, cute, and OPPAI.
>>
File: v011.jpg (90KB, 302x382px) Image search: [Google]
v011.jpg
90KB, 302x382px
>>152080145
>>
>>152075014
She's only boring to you if you like bitches and sluts or autistic girls like Lala. She's literally the perfect pure wife.
>>
>>152082031
then tell me, what makes her stand out? The fact she was in the original series? Or the fact she has done basically nothing since the original series? I mean, if she had more development outside of TLR and more in Darkness then maybe I wouldnt say she was a board. Literally more of a filler character than nana at this point.
>>
>>152082180
She's pure, kind, good at cooking, responsible, understanding, cute and patient. She's the ideal girlfriend everyone would look for which is exactly why she tops every character polls in Japan. Just because she doesn't have obnoxious features that would make her really stand out like being a complete bitch, a slut, or openly autistic doesn't make her character bad.
>>
>>152082421
and your are right. doesnt change the fact she is basically a board with no real development.
>>
>>152082421
>which is exactly why she tops every character polls in Japan
She doesn't though. She only won the "which one would make the best wife" one.
>>
>>152082592
Ok well, that's my bad for making a huge exaggeration but she's very well liked by Japanese fans. She won the poll for who would make the best gf/wife which. She won the ova poll which is huge.
>>
>>152061955
>Everything about her just revolves around his cock. She doesnt have any other gimmick. Nana at least keeps up with her animal power shit. She needs to fucking chill.
You might not have noticed this, but at several points in the manga Momo and Rito can be seen just hanging out, talking about flowers, playing games and such.

I am not just saying this just because she is mai waifu. Momo has by far the best chemistry with Rito.
They both have the same interests (flowers and gaming like I said before, but also helping people out). There have been several points in the manga where they are just chilling together.

Rito is quite open about things when he talks to Momo. For example when Mea and Nemesis were the baddies, Rito talked to Momo about them a lot. He didn't go to Lala for advice on what to do, he went to Momo. He trusts her and is far more open to her about things.

Momo takes care of Rito. She cooks for him, cleans, cakes care of Celine, and so on. Hell, Rito started relying on her so much that Mikan got jealous.
There is this really good panel where Momo helps Rito with his school uniform (if I am not remembering things wrongly) and it really looks like a wife helping her husband before he leaves for work.

Compare that with Haruna, whom Rito has 0 chemistry with. Their relationship is about a deep as as a puddle.
>>
>>152079988
Wouldn't that be reverse NTR?
>>
>>152083095
Also, how often does Rito hang out with girls on his spare time, other than when he accidentally bumps into them on the street, or at school?

Yami - Only when Mikan has invited Yami over for dinner or stuff.
Mea - Only when Nana has invited her over for dinner or stuff.
Lala - Maybe, but it seems to be because they live together. They don't seem to just hang around for fun.
Nana - Like with Lala, only because they live together. Although it seems like Nana sometimes want to hang out (see: want to eat pudding with Rito just a few chapters ago)
Run - Probably spends the least amount of time with her out of any girl.
Yui - They talk sometimes (like when they borrow books from each other) but that's about it. I might give Yui the second spot for "most casual hanging out time".
Rin - Nope. Almost never even talk.
Risa - Only for school and when they run into each other by accident.
Haruna - Rito doesn't even have the balls to ask if she want to hang out...
Mikan - Well they are siblings and live together. Of course they talk and stuff. If they weren't siblings though...

Momo - All the time. In fact, when Nemesis started living in Rito, Momo didn't get to spend as much time with him and she got really sad about it. She probably spends a considerable amount of time with Rito just hanging out. We only get glimpses of it on-screen though.
>>
>>152083153
>reverse NTR
turning a nymphomaniac into a faithful pure girl with the power of bad sex?
>>
>>152083439
This does not really touch upon off-screen meetings though.

Time moves on, whether we see it or not.

Going to the same school is surely a factor.
>>
>>152083439
I think we've transcended the traditional notion of winning here. Rito going steady with a girl wouldn't kill the series, as heretical as that sounds- he's practically dating Momo at this point anyway. Momo getting NTRed and recovering would also be an epic saga for the ages.
>>
>>152083970
>Momo getting NTRed and recovering would also be an epic saga for the ages.
Reading that would be torture.
>>
>>152082756
If she was as well liked as I hear wouldn't she get more merchandise? Momo and Yami destroy her in thr amount of merchandise they have, and it all sells out while you can still get Haruna shit on clearance.
>>
File: 1482627111088.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482627111088.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>Haruka wins
>all the aliens fuck off back into space
>"And that was the end of the craziest time in my life."
>FIN
>>
>>152084267
I think I would actually kill myself if they did this.
>>
>Character based in the author's wife who NTRd him hard is going go win

Sasuga japs
>>
>>152075897
Honestly I'd choose Haruna over that nigger
>>
>>152076327
>neither did the jews
implying
>>
>>152085691
But would you choose Haruna over Yami?
>>
Is anyone here actually expecting a harem end?
I can't see Rito ever becoming alpha enough to do that.
>>
>>152044643
Yui winning would have a better effect. Like TWGOK.
>>
The translator should have chose a more vague last line for Rito.
>>
>>152087023
Agreed, the Japanese is pretty vague.
>>
>>152087023
>>152087540
>Now, it's my turn
>now me
or something like that?
>>
File: 9fd7a576e09bc12ecd6e1da28fa8cbcd.jpg (353KB, 1500x1873px) Image search: [Google]
9fd7a576e09bc12ecd6e1da28fa8cbcd.jpg
353KB, 1500x1873px
>>152083970
>he's practically dating Momo at this point anyway
Momo seriously should keep her inner semen demon at bay and use a "maiden in love" strategy. Confess and make Rito conscious of her on emotional level. Casually remind him of her love and desires, ask him on a dates, tease him. Change the physical contact from rape attempts to holding hands, linking arms, touching his face, resting head on his shoulder, shit like that. With them being this close and spending so much time together, he would be completely defenseless.
Even in the worst case scenario, it would at least improve chances of forming a harem, since emotional bonds work much better on Rito than lust.
>>
>>152088735
Four girls already tried and only Haruna succeed, what makes you think Momo has a chance?
Even she knows she can't win.
>>
>>152089001
>Four girls already tried
No they didn't.
Run isn't nearly as close to Rito as Momo and her attempts are forceful and obnoxious. And yet, she appears in Rito's mind when he thinks about harem, which is still better than Momo.
Lala acts like a child, she doesn't flirt with Rito.
Haruna didn't do shit up until now.
Yami aside from confession didn't do shit either.

Momo is pretty much throwing in a towel without a proper fight. It's not like she has anything to lose by confessing.
>>
>>152089603
She sucked his dick.
Momo doesn't stand a chance.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.