[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you getting one, /a/non? Aren't you tired of the lo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1483862353454.png (69KB, 635x356px) Image search: [Google]
1483862353454.png
69KB, 635x356px
Are you getting one, /a/non? Aren't you tired of the lonely nights?

https://youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg

The future of programmable waifus are here.
>>
The saddest yet cutest video Ive seen.
>>
>can't fuck it
No.
>>
Can't wait for the male version.
>>
I'll only get a cyber waifu if she works without the internet.
>>
I live in a town where no one talks to anyone. A place where you can spend an entire evening out without talking to a single human being.
I still wouldn't get one, though.
>>
File: lain rift guy.jpg (28KB, 572x343px) Image search: [Google]
lain rift guy.jpg
28KB, 572x343px
>>151990876
>Trapping you're waifu in a little plastic cylinder
>Not going to where you're waifu is with advanced VR and haptic feedback that will be available in another 5-15 years.

This is a pretty neat home assistant though, much better than all the jibo and alexa clones honestly, though I doubt it works as well as is shown in the PV
>>
>>>/g/
>>
If Amazon or Google sold waifu DLC for their assistants I'm sure a lot of people would buy it. But they won't do it because can't do that on a Christian home assistant!
>>
>hey anon let me borrow your phone

>s-sure

>hey i think your gf texted you lol she said you need to get back home fast before she runs out of battery

>h-haha y-yeah

I would be mortally embarassed if anyone found out.
>>
I love that voice.
>>
Anime was mistake...
>>
>>151991054
You're cyber waifu will work without internet, however she will only retain basic functionality. If you want you're waifu to have the full gamut of similcra emotions including love you will have to hook into [REDACTED] Overcorp's servers with a 100 gb/s line.
>>
I find it sad how the loneliness and late work hours are a reality for nip salarymen.
>>
>>151991256
Mistakes into miracles.
>>
>>151990876
At night, I rather cuddle with my waifu's daki than talk to some voice assistant that repeats same thing over and over.
And it's much cheaper.
Still, it's nice project.

>>151991200
Why would you let someone see your conversations?
I'd punch someone in face if they started reading my messages after asking to borrow the phone.
>>
>2600 dollary doos

Lol fuck that.
>>
>>151990876
I like how they had to cast the most beta kiddy looking faggot possible with that mushroom haircut for this. Like they're not even trying to flatter their potential customers: "you're loser, you look like shit, buy this cyllinder waifu so that you don't have to end yourself".
>>
>>151991437
He still has a job and still has someone he loves waiting for him at the end of the day unlike you :^)
>>
>>151991437
>most beta kiddy looking faggot possible with that mushroom haircut

So basically almost all of the young salaryman in Japan?
>>
>>151991495
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>say something to her
>Eh? Nani?
>repeat it again in a louder, clear voice
>she interprets it as something completely different

I'm not a fan of anything that relies on voice control. It's never advanced enough to interpret tone, dialect, etc.
>>
>>151991437
So majority of middle aged man in Japan are losers?
What does this word even mean now? Everyone who isn't american teenager?
>>
>she nags you every 10 mins to hurry up and get home
>get into an argument with her as soon as you get home because she accusses you of cheating
>she packs a suitcase with her shit and goes to stay with her virtual mom for the night
>she gets gangbanged on the way to her mom's house
>get home from work the next day and find three guys in your apartment coming all over the jar where she lives
>she looks up at you while having multiple orgasms and says "I'm sorry honey... but I'm addicted to dicks!"
>you take out your dick and start masterbating to your waifu getting raped in front of you, then proceed to throw yourself off the apartment ledge from the heartbreak
>>
>>151991370
Cheaper than a 3dpd whore who will slowly siphon your savings and leave you.
>>
>still just a screen/projection
>Not using any new technology like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCmO0TZ1UEM

Where's my touchable waifu hologram japan? YOU SAID THERE'D BE TOUCHABLE WAIFU HOLOGRAMS!
>>
>>151991437
This post reeks of crossboarder.
>>
>>151991579
You cannot create holograms like these larger than few millimeters and the device would cost dozens time more.
>>
>>151991611
What, I just find his hairstyle extremely ugly. I'm actually more offended by that rather than message of the video.
>>
>>151990876
No. This is inferior to my tulpa who goes where I please.
>>
There is at least one trap witch in this. Right?
>>
>>151991685
>tulpas

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/tulpamancy-internet-subculture-892
>>
>Aren't you tired of the lonely nights?
y-yes..
>>
>>151991437
>beta kiddy looking faggot

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1480613570303.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480613570303.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>151991685
You are literally mentally ill
>>
>>151991993
Welcome to /a/. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>151991200
>lemme see your phone
>sure

Not their fault you're retarded
>>
>want to fap to hentai
>can't because your waifu is looking over your shoulder
>it's like having a real girlfriend and feeling guilty about fapping to other girls while she watches
fuck this
>>
File: Beksinski-x158.jpg (283KB, 910x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski-x158.jpg
283KB, 910x1434px
>>151991993
>He thinks he's not
>>
>>151992130
Do you cover figures/posters/photos when you fap?
>>
They say "favorite character" but even if you imported a model of your waifu and somehow got enough voice clips, I think it would still feel like you're living with a Gatebox, not with your waifu.
I guess it depends on how autistic you are and what kind of personality she has, but your imagination is able to preserve it, I don't think an AI can.

I'm content saying tadaima to my computer and oyasumi to my figures instead.
>>
>>151992130
>not having a futa waifu you can spitroast sluts with
>>
>>151992212
>fapping to other girls in front of your waifu
are you some kind of degenerate!?
>>
>>151992249
What if you stick this gatebox inside a daki of you're waifu?
>>
>>151992321
Then you would waste a lot of money on hologram hardware you can't see.
>>
>>151992311
I've never said that, I fap only to my waifu.
>>
>>151991021
just mod it anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBXpCFKj91U
>>
Remember, a tulpa is cheaper and better than Gatebox
>>
>>151992373
Is this gay if he's doing it in front of other guys watching him
>>
>>151992445
is like a VR gangbang

is only gay if the balls touch
>>
>>151992311
>not mindbreaking you're waifu and turning her into a depraved cocksleeve

Beta loser
>>
File: stalker ctf.jpg (20KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
stalker ctf.jpg
20KB, 343x284px
I'm socially excluded because of muh anxiety and rage. I can't get a job or a woman because fuck you crazy person.
Why would I want to give 2600 bucks plus tax and shipping back to society?
>>
>>151992698
The society provides you with warm bed and food and some white man privileges despite yourself being immature "MUH ANXIETY" self-pitying faggot, and even offers imaginary waifu to entertain you so that you won't bother anyone, be grateful.
>>
>>151992698
Because you want the product and paying for it is the easiest way to get it?
>>
No. I'm alone because I want to be and very much like for it to stay that way.
>>
>>151991577
I don't spend a cent on my gf unless it's christmas or her birthday. Fuck off you idiot
>>
>>151993249
You really need to go back
>>
>>151993249
Buying figures of your waifu isn't something you should be proud of, specially on /a/ of all places.
>>
>>151990876
Not yet. Maybe I will get one when I move away from my parent's house.
I will probably try to mod it to EDI, though.
>>
>>151992698
You have to be 18 to post here edgemeister jr.
>>
>>151990876
That would only make my lonely nights even worst.
The final blow before I can finally kill myself would probably be when she asks why I'm crying.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.