[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a shitty ending, I can't believe Togames ghost got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: katanagatari.jpg (386KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
katanagatari.jpg
386KB, 1600x1200px
What a shitty ending, I can't believe Togames ghost got cucked by the princess.
>>
>>151884683
That ending episode is one of my favorite endings. Probably the best I've seen in build up/payoff.
>>
>>151884683
Togamefags are the worst.
>>
>>151884796
i loved it too but i dont understand why him and the princess where all buddy buddy.
>>
>>151884995
>buddy buddy
They weren't, Hitei was following him along. The only people who don't understand the ending are people who rushed it.
>>
>>151885126
ok buddy buddy was an exaggeration but their was clearly no hostility towards her despite the fact that she essentially killed the one person left in the world who loved him
>>
Best girl won, don't be upset.
>>
>>151884995
I think the implication was that she was just following him and he did not care, which is the inverse of the relationship he had with Togame.

>>151885274
He had his personal revenge,and killed the assassin. Hitei was merely a part of a system, which would have killed Togame anyway, so he destroyed that system with the Shogun, giving him revenge against the perpetrator.

Also, he probably tolerates Hitei because he is lonely at the end.
>>
>>151885560
>Also, he probably tolerates Hitei because he is lonely at the end.
i think this is what it comes down to really, he probably would have offed himself if it wasn't for Hitei.
>>
>>151885695
I think that three characters are left alive by the end other than Hitei and him, leaving him with very little in terms of places to return to settle down. Hitei also lost her only confidante (and probably friend), while also destroying what appears to be her entire social standing. They are essentially both drifters now, but Jane more in common than one might think.
>>
>>151887503
*have not Jane
>>
>>151885560
>He had his personal revenge,and killed the assassin. Hitei was merely a part of a system, which would have killed Togame anyway, so he destroyed that system with the Shogun, giving him revenge against the perpetrator.
Hitei personally ordered the hit. The system ended up being perpetuated by a cousin of the shougun Shichika killed. So in the end, nothing of value was accomplished?

>>151885695
We don't know that he didn't kill himself in the end. Again as per the narrator in the epiolgue.
>>
>>151884683
You fucking pleb. It's one of the most thorough, nuanced and satisfying endings out there, in line with the overall theme and with one of the best showdowns in recent memory. If all you got from it was cucking, you should go back to Naruto and Dragonball for mental stimulation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.