[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shows production is completely fucked >Two recap episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1352235748704.jpg (503KB, 1600x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1352235748704.jpg
503KB, 1600x1009px
>Shows production is completely fucked
>Two recap episodes and a 3 month delay before the final two episodes
>Still becomes one of the most successful franchises of the decade

How did these absolute madmen do it?
>>
cute girls doing tank things
>>
Because that kind of stuff doesn't really make or break a show and is unimportant compared to the content and how they market it.
>>
>>151843946
Gundam 0079 has a beamrifle firing missiles, mechs warping shape to avoid attacks, etc.
NGE played Ode to Joy over a still for like two minutes straight.
Gundam SEED reused footage sometimes within ten seconds of the first usage.
Meguca exists because of Madoka's quality.

Production being fucked has never stopped sales, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>151843946
Because of strong quality control.
Instead of airing the episodes filled with QUALITY, they went with the delay and recap route to maintain the quality.
>>
For franchises like gup, all that matters is that pixiv becomes obsessed with the characters
>>
>>151843946
It pushes cute girls hard. Harder than even most cute girl centered shows. It has a huge cast but worked to give them all unique designs and at least most of them a personality. Plus it was an original series with a huge push of side material alongside it along with a wide range of merchandise that aside from the typical character figures and such included things like mass market tank reboxes that hit a wider market than just the typical waifu buyers.
>>
>>151843946
Cute girls

Tanks

Good music

TANKS

CUTE GIRLS AND T A N K S
>>
File: 1445492318066.png (2MB, 1403x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1445492318066.png
2MB, 1403x1087px
The action, the music, the background work, the tanks, the history references that tickle your autism.
It nailed every point and now they're making more. There are no brakes on this train
>>
>>151845215
>There are no brakes on this train

Except for the brakes on the train being slammed by the 'FINAL' OVA
>>
File: Koume.png (725KB, 1280x976px) Image search: [Google]
Koume.png
725KB, 1280x976px
>>151845263
Every character and their cousin are getting their spinoff manga these days, not that i mind
>>
>>151845215
my autism was tickled by this post, it felt good
>>
>>151844956
But what about cute tanks?
>>
Didn't Madoka also take a while for the final eps to come out?
>>
>>151843946
Aside from the fact that the tank battles and characters are good, GuP was completely lightning in the bottle that you dont see happen often.I feel bad for Actas that they got a flat rate for it though. Sucks for them.
>>
>>151846244
That was because of the tsunami.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.