[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's settled. KyoAni confirmed to be the king of anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: key-animators-fall-2016.png (95KB, 1445x511px) Image search: [Google]
key-animators-fall-2016.png
95KB, 1445x511px
It's settled. KyoAni confirmed to be the king of anime. Undisputed best anime studio of modern time. We can finally put this debate to an end.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RDHfG4IgzMJ0X9pIYf9moNfShkzdyBdFMXAhr9j6ZC0/edit#gid=0

Flip Floppers and JUST!! on Ice confirmed for blunders of the century.
>>
The CGI of Yuri on Ice was so ugly.
>>
So having the fewest key animators and episode directors makes it the best?

I guess that proves Teekyuu is the greatest anime of all time.
>>
>>151840349
Less key animators means a less rushed production usually. YoI was a production shitstorm so they hired tonnes of freelancers to get it to airing, hence the QUALITY skating.
>>
>>151840921
Are you saying Haikyuu is bad animation wise?
>>
>>151841038
Haikyuu has generally good animation though.
>>
>GodAni has the least animators but produces the best animation

Really makes you think
>>
Do people really think Flip Flappers had bad animation?
>>
Keep your console war nonsense where it belongs
>>>/trash/
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1483348830148.png (592KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483348830148.png
592KB, 550x600px
>>151838852
How the fuck did Euphonium have the least animators? Are they a cartoon sweatshop?
>>
>>151841333
Kyoani productions are well known to get much longer time for animation, hence less animators work on a show over a longer time.
>>
>>151838852
KyoAni always uses the same style so I guess that helps. More animators than the average usually means it had more budget, that the schedule went to hell, or both
>>
>>151841333
Literally the opposite, that's why there's so few.
>>
File: takkyuu6.webm (570KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
takkyuu6.webm
570KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>151841155
That's also why they have a defined style. Wrong called as "K-on! face" style a few years ago, today it's a little less evident.
>>
>>151841710
I'm so used to the lack of animation in my chinese slideshows, I can't tell good animation when I see it.
Is this rotoscoped? Looks awkward.
>>
>>151841850
Yes.
>>
>>151841300
Las two episodes did.
>>
>>151838852
>Flip Floppers and JUST!! on Ice confirmed for blunders of the century.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I think it's only possible for kyoni to have this kind of clean production because most of its animators are not freelancers.
>>
>>151838852
It proves Kyoani has best crop of animators among all late night studios
>>
>>151838852
Their production cost per show must be much lower than other shows
>>
>>151838852
>kyoanus
>good
>yurishit
>good
>>>/u/
fuck off crossboarding scum.
>>
>>151844630
Keep crying bitch nigga. They have a smart business in place and can make a profit every season.
>>
>>151838852
>Yuri!!! On ICE
>debate
>JUST maymay
Nice job dude, now fuck off back to >>>/v/ and stay there cancer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.