[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Light just use television and internet outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: deathnote.jpg (86KB, 538x396px) Image search: [Google]
deathnote.jpg
86KB, 538x396px
Why didn't Light just use television and internet outside of his home to kill criminals when there were cameras in his house?
Why did his father need to use the eye deal to know when to charge Mellow's compound? Why not just go by time?
Why didn't Light have the mafia members kill Mellow instead of just having heart attacks?
Why didn't he just buy one of those disposable cell phones and give one to himself and Mikami? That way Mikami could have verified if it was okay to kill Takada.
Why didn't Mikami just hide a page of the death note for the day of their meeting with Near?
What would he have done if everyone in the SPK was wearing masks?
>>
you really think you are smarter than light? think again.
>>
>>151823782

Been a few years
>Why didn't Light just use television and internet outside of his home to kill criminals when there were cameras in his house?
Wasn't he being watched everywhere? Also, killing during times where he was being watched was the point. It made him less suspicious and the mini TV thing was the best way to do it.
>Why did his father need to use the eye deal to know when to charge Mellow's compound? Why not just go by time?
I hardly remember that. There was something about the names of people he saw on photos and once they disappeared they had to go in. Or something.
>Why didn't Light have the mafia members kill Mellow instead of just having heart attacks?
You can't use the Death Note to make someone kill another person.
>Why didn't he just buy one of those disposable cell phones and give one to himself and Mikami? That way Mikami could have verified if it was okay to kill Takada.
For the same reason Light did not just tell Mikami to keep one real Death Note page in his underwear or some shit to make sure it's real and use it to kill Near and the others when the time is right, because ""Season 2"" is absoltue shit and they forced an ending.
>Why didn't Mikami just hide a page of the death note for the day of their meeting with Near?
Just accidentally talked about that above
>What would he have done if everyone in the SPK was wearing masks?
Maybe the whole thing would have been blown off, the others were already mad that Near was wearing one at first.
>>
File: hellodarknessmyonlyfriend.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarknessmyonlyfriend.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>tfw death note is what got you into anime and later manga

it's been a long time
>>
>>151824084
>You can't use the Death Note to make someone kill another person.
Actually, you can. But only if "killed by another person" is the death condition you wrote, as opposed to "X kills everyone in the room and then dies from heart attack". Meaning that Light still couldn't kill Mello like that without knowing his name.
>>
>>151824597
Is that in the rules somewhere? Because technically you are manipulating someone else with that, not the one that dies. If it's not plausible for anyone in the room to kill him then by my understanding Mellow would just die of a heart attack regardless
>>
>>151824832
I'm not sure when either, but I'm pretty sure he's right.
I remember it being:
> "A kills B then dies of heart attack" = A dies of heart attack
>"B is killed by A" + "A dies of heart attack" = both die
So Light still needed Mellow's real name.
>>
>>151823782
Why did Light kill the L stand-in on TV?
>>
The second part of this show was so weird.. In my mind it ended with Ls death
>>
>>151826790
Because Light was arrogant and thought he was invulnerable basically
>>
>>151826790
Because he was an arrogant shit and got baited.
>>
>>151824597
>>151824832
>>151826431
It's just like the first live action movie.
>>
>>151823782
It was written in time when people were less mobile. You know, shitty 3G and expensive hardware for a schoolboy.
>>
Light should have won in the final confrontation but then get killed by a random follower of Kira as he returned home.
>>
>>151824084
he kills that robber/rapist in episode one by writing that someone hits him with a truck. Someone was driving that truck. You can make others accessories to murder with your deathnote.
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
>Light never uses the deathnote to have criminals steal a bottle of vodka, throw it through his open window, then walk ten miles away and have a heart attack.

Wtf? What does he do, walk to the store? If I had a deathnote, I'd never walk anywhere again, this show makes no sense.
>>
>>151827860
>Random Criminal #461 buys me groceries and then dies in some ditch.
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
>>
>>151824597
>make Mello's lackey go allahu akbar
>profit

Thinking is hard
>>
>>151827860
>Light never attempts to morally wear down the investigative by writing this in the deathnote every day:

>Random child, age five, walks up to Kira task force member, says: You could have prevented this, and then slits their own throat.

It's like Light wasn't even trying.
>>
>>151828162
Actually, the note changes shit so that impossible deaths default to heart attacks & that no one else but the names written die. Takada was afraid of dying in a car accident due to Mello driving & only wrote down his name after he stopped, logical but the rules would have kept her alive.
>>
>>151823782
Why don't the police force just arrest everyone in the world?
>>
>>151823782
Because it's a shit manga with a shit writer.
>>
>>151826790
Why did L reveal he wasn't dead? Could have been a double bait on Light.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.