Ordinary school girl becomes Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, but without the mutant body. She has a goth lolita friend with an eyepatch that uses a gun to shoot zombies so hard that they un-die.
1. A guy meets an up-and-coming track-and-field star. The star quits sports after she gets pregnant, and later she gives birth to a daughter.
2. The couple are now happily married and the daughter is now a young child.
3. Many years later, the daughter is a highschool student, and at the start of the series she accidentally flashes her panties to the MC. Also, said MC is active on Twitter.
Bonus: what is common to the above anime?
Literally the Evangelion remakes.
A childhood friend with big tits dies while wearing a shirt with the word "flag" on it, after she runs into battle and is eaten by a plant monster.
I keep asking this in these threads and no one ever even tried to answer it, so here's two clues: the show's OP's singer is best known for Macross, and said childhood friend is voiced by Chika Anzai.
Clue? That could be a lot of shows.
1. A bus crashes, then things happen. Also people get lost.
2. An artifact is found in a dam, then mecha stuff happens.
Bonus: name the singer common to the above anime.
I don't remember dude, was a 1-2 of seasons ago, got two seasons. It's lowkey gay, but the animation and art style are very good. I think it had "tokyo" in the name, but might be wrong.
MC has access to wish fulfilling device, makes peoples dreams come true, when the authorties come after him he then crushes those dreams for his own. When this doesn't work he runs away to a place where everything is perfect.
The community hail him as a hero.
Kek, I press update and see someone already beat me to this series. Mind if I add on?
The world will literally end if the MC's best friend/love interest and beta orbiter die. MC sent his memories back in time to tell his dad to be a man slut so he can prevent their death, thus changing the past and the memories he himself has. Butterfly effect imminent.
time for reposts:
02. a man has issues about his father who has issues about his dead wive who destroys mankind in the end
03. healer runs out of mana
04. the girl with the power to shoot with her zipper wants her loli back
05. nobody remembers the horse
06. the show is about magical songs, but the whole OST is shit
07. only sane character is a brobot
08. insects defeat evil queen but all humans will die anyway
09. pervy boy sells white knight to faggots
10. this fucking cat (manga)
11. three retarded girls abused by the GM
12. blonde twink gets first cucked, then abused, then cucked, then even more cucked. Also eggs
13. cute mascots deny suicide
14. he's a ass man and that's what keeps him alive
15. otaku that served in 3 special forces units
16. girl thought she would be a princess in high school, but than she discovered she hates fun
17. my little blitzkrieg can't be that cute
18. demon from hell breeds goldfishes and bullies his king
19. first three episodes are about an immortal loli suffering, the rest doesn't matter
20. because of gay sex there are no wars anymore
21. the whole classroom is one person, and this person is dead
22. the mightiest demon of hell becomes a plushie
23. fights over cheap food
24. village bullies a girl into a literal mind break end
25. sports anime with 7 seasons, not even 5 minutes of them playing in total
26. a detective who is bad at maths dressed as a maid
27. the cutest trap bully known to man
28. Second German Reich. In space.
31. Everyone is retarded, but the parrot killed the show
32. Pedo priest lusting after 3 lolis while being stuck in a room for >10 episodes
33. MCs best friend is also MCs mothers best friend and gay
34. the odyssey of a bunch of girls looking for toilet paper
35. little girl gets bullied into submission by her whole village
It's fucking awful. It was going so well until about 2-3 chapters ago when all this magical bullshit happened. I really want to drop it like the other anon said but it has me by the balls.
Yep. Armin's a titan shifter, too. Erwin's dead, colossal titan/Bert is kill, Ymir is probably kill.
Well, you got it.
>panty & stocking
>implying he wasn't always a shifter
>implying he hasn't been the MC from the very beginning
01 pani poni dash
07 I'd say cromartie, but there are no robots there
13 haibane renmei
14 prison school
17 girls und panzer
28 legend of galactic heroes
These threads aren't complete without this show:
Trilogy of games (also including an OVA series) where in the last game a class president leaves herself in an alternate dimension in order to continue her bloodline's destiny. The whole series began when said class president decided to do a ritual for their classmate who was transferring to another school; also unfortunately said classmate later dies after being thrown against a wall.
Bonus: name the class president and the classmate.
Correct, now answer the bonus.
No, not Eren clones. Not yet at least. (And hopefully never, good god the world is literally bad enough with one Eren. Seriously. Read the manga and you'll understand the deep lore behind that sentence.)
Maybe in one dimension he runs across, he's a girl? Isayama did draw Ellen, the lady version of Eren a long time ago after all. (Who Ellie from TLOU2 suspiciously looks like kek)
01 lesbian high school girls kinda live together
02 neet has doll fetish and sees talking rabbits
03 guy lives underground, goes to surface. the surface sucks. mercy-kills a girl
04 lesbian school girls do nothing
05 girl marries dog and her sister molests dog's sister
06 a teacher becomes obcessed with
07 girls tell jokes to people. then they go for walks
08 some girls are good at their job. then they suck. then they're good again. repeat
09 autistic girl has a bunch of weird friends and some cats talk.
10 dude shoot stuff then 3rd impact occurs
11 thinly disguised motorcycle advertisement
12 dude walks with a loli-like monster on his head
13 guy walks around in feudal japan while smoking a lot.
14 high school girl molests four little girls
15 sentient guns do stuff
I must protect the Drag King who is stronger than me whilst also fighting and winning against the stronger, more retarded version of me from the future, also we both summon swords and shit, even though he is meant to be a fucking archer.
Psychich space homos go home
Apples, a dead fighter pilot, singing, then at some point there's snow on the main girl's birthday.
Did you get the hint about the dead singer?
bitch with multiple personality disorder switches constantly between using an unreal amount of limbs to kill people and being childish enough to not mind getting sexually abused by her stranger host.
Shit voice acting
Main cast are all Skinny fags
Never gonna stop beating that horse
Already a thing.
A high schooler's days of leisure of and fun suddenly seem to end, as he feels that everything is happening away from him. His friends distance himself so much from him, he begins to lose himself in his job and occupations as a student to distract himself. The more he tries to forget them, the more they become etched into his mind, and soon enough, he sees them everywhere, confusing strangers for them.
His love interest makes him realize that if they truly are friends, reaching out to them is what he should do, despite it being embarrassing. Half of the anime is actually the protagonist's dream, and he never really grew apart from his friends.
Once upon a time there was a stray dog
He was so ugly that everyone died, the end
It is a visual portrayal of the evils of capitalism on a small communist village, the capitalists were a rich family that decided to enter the village and spread their plague throughout the village.
Mass slaughtering occurred, and some people wondered if capitalists and communists can live in peace.
Ended with the communists leaving their village after killing loads of people
The capitalists were vampires
It absolutely breaks your hearth towards the end
Yeah. I was originally going to use 'foreign' to describe Lum so that it would harder.
Big, scary black man gets Vietnam flashbacks whenever hearing the mention of Bird's Army.
Get rich quick boys, you are invited to a supernatural plane where you bet supernatural coins and shit, you get a supernatural avatar that represents your future or something.
You win in supernatural Jewish realm you get rich in real life, also hyper inflation is happening leading to supernatural bankruptcy and erasure of countries.
ywn have a demon version of your potential daughter fall in love and kiss you before disappearing.
The worst fanbase of this series is not the fanbase of the main girl, or the fanbase of the blue-haired maid. The show's worst fanbase is the fanbase of the trap.
Harem where all the girls have natural hair colors, also everyone technically wins at the same time but in different timelines.
2. Spoilered answer is correct.
Guy loses to girl who gives out condoms, and now they're somehow living together. Hijinks and pantyshots ensue.
Yes. Seriously Felixfags are the most annoying part of the threads.
Japanese is a kid in Southeast Asia, then his village burns to the ground.
Bonus: name all of the show's theme song singers.
Not even close.
Hint: a related original anime is coming out this season.
Guy takes care of an art genius who came from England. Also a girl won her childhood friend.
1.- autistic child and 3 more on some comfy place
2.- forced s4s meem, mc's a mary sue
4.- human hamster
5.- a nice couple that knows how to play piano and violin
A lesbian sees lesbians on TV performing, so she decides to form her own lesbian harem. Year later, another lesbian sees the original lesbian's harem performing on TV, and so she decides to also form her own lesbian harem.
3. Initial D
5. Your Lie in April or Nodame Cantabile
Correct, except that it was Nodame Cantabile.
2.- girl meets car
3.- overrated but sad doujin, drugs
4.- a phrase from the 1st op is a meme , J**** W**
5.- computers and ayy lmao
6.- involves a 8
7.- new game but they're underages
Girl is cute, meets other cute girls, also her best friend is annoying and has an annoying fanbase on /a/.
4. Pizza Hut
7. Stella no Mahou
1. There's a guy, then there's a girl, then at some point an asteroid hits the Earth.
2. There's a bus which is a cat or something, and there's this big rabbit thing which is the title character.
*Blonde girl tells everyone that it's a joke.
Everyone dies in a bus accident, the MC remembers seeing his beautiful classmate's panties. Later on he discovers he's been isekai'd and said classmate is now a female warrior or something. Sex hijinks ensue.
Girls are rich but do not know these things called "instant noodles", "cellphones", or "amusement parks". Also childhood friend won in the end.
1. A Paras and an artist fall in love.
2. #1 is in love with #2, also there are seven special students.
3. Pilot dies, and now he possesses a figure skater.
4. Russian falls in love with a Japanese.
5. Guy walks in on red-haired girl on the toilet, then things happen.
6. Childhood friend wins, except everyone was a childhood friend.
7. Girl dies after reaching her goal.
8. Girl moves to an island, then becomes the greatest at flying.
1. Super gorillas make everything worse
2. AU where Hillary Clinton destroys the world
3. A niggabot and his whiny owner strive to be the best
4. Edgelord and nice guy are in an Isekai. The edgelord becomes nicer and the nice guy becomes an edgelord.
1. Character cross dresses to cope with the death of his crush.
2. Orphan can't forget the orphanage.
3. Invisible hands that murder people.
4. Two part-monkey lesbians play basketball.
5. Last episode was delayed for over a month.
1. I don't know what this is but I want to find out.
5. Kekkai? Madoka?
Three duos from three Japanese prefectures fight aliens. At some point some of them become aliens as well.
1. Is this AnoHana by any chance?
1. Two gay guys with superpowers solve mysteries
2. The MC is enlightened by his own intelligence and sexually identifies as a robot
3. The physical embodiment of mediocrity stars a magical Samurai
4. An alpha MC has his series translated as awkwardly as Thunder King Rai-oh