[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please explain me how this fucker works? Shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 627
Thread images: 114

File: AssassinUCending.jpg (2MB, 2892x2159px)
AssassinUCending.jpg
2MB, 2892x2159px
Someone please explain me how this fucker works? Shouldn't the true Sasaki Kojiro of the legends exist in the Throne of Heroes regardless of whether he was real or not? In every Fate work they tell that if a legend about someone exists, that someone automatically exists as an Heroic Spirit. Why was this guy summoned then?

Why the fuck Nasu overcomplicates things so much?
>>
>>151725143
In the Nasuverse, Sasaki Kojirou never existed. So the Grail plucked some random farmer who resembled the character in the legend the most.
>>
File: 1db.png (141KB, 552x325px)
1db.png
141KB, 552x325px
Oh great, I was waiting for a thread about explanations, can someone explain me how King Crimson works again?
>>
>>151725183
That goes back to what I said in my own post. In the Nasuverse, even if someone never existed, as long as there are legends about him, he will exist in the Throne of Heroes. It happens with a lot of mythological Servants.
>>
>>151725268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33kAMeHVzBA
>>
I'm sure I've seen his tsubame gaeshi in different works
>>
File: MusashiStage03.png (424KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
MusashiStage03.png
424KB, 385x545px
>Complaining about Sasaki
>This is Musashi just released in F/GO
>She is from a alternate time line
>>
Don't think- Nasu
>>
>>151725268
basically what King Crimson does is and that's how it works
>>
>>151725143
well he is just the embodiment of said legend, as close to a Kojiro as you can get.
>>
>>151725143
A refined man who admires the beauties of nature and wraps his body in an elegant battle surcoat. Aloof from the world and having a somewhat elusive personality but, as expected, he is a warrior who likes fair and square contests. Due to living in an age where casualties happen on a daily basis, his perspectives about life and death may also seem cold-hearted for a modern person.

Unlike Musashi, Sasaki Kojirou is a fictional swordsman whose real life is indefinite. This Sasaki Kojirou is nothing but a nonentity swordsman that was summoned due to the fact he can reproduce the 「Tsubame Gaeshi」 that appears in Kojirou's legend. The mental state of this genius swordsman - who remained anonymous for life, and was summoned in order to fill up for a fictional Heroic Spirit - is, of course, 「that is fine too」 it seems.

Basically, he's not Kojiro (because Kojiro never existed and was 3 man fused into 1 by Musashi to create a "rival") but because this anonymous dude can reproduce Tsubame Gaeshi just like the Kojiro from the legend, he was chosen to fill his shoes. That's all.
>>
>>151725351
No, it doesn't. All the mythological heroes who got summoned were real people in the Nasuverse. Sakaki Kojiro wasn't so the grail summoned a random samurai whose skills were similar to the Kojiro of legend.
>>
>>151725143

In the nasuverse, almost everyone in the throne of heroes actually existed in the past, which is why there are legends about them. Sasaki Kojiro, however, was someone who never actually existed, so his legend in particular is considered fiction. There was someone who knew Tsubame Gaeshi but wasn't named Sasaki Kojiro, so he was summoned instead as a fake heroic spirit because Caster was a fake master.
>>
>>151725143
>Why the fuck Nasu overcomplicates things so much?
While I understand why you say this, there is nothing wrong with doing something different every now and then to spice things up a bit. It would be too boring if everyone follow the same pattern.
>>
File: Assassin (2).jpg (503KB, 800x541px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin (2).jpg
503KB, 800x541px
>>151725143
There was never anyone named Sasaki Kojiro. Rather, there were many stories about different people who were all attributed to the imaginary individual called "Sasaki Kojiro."

When Sasaki was summoned for the 5th Holy Grail War, instead of summoning a hero, it summoned up the soul of a dead warrior who lived in the nearby area and mastered the Tsubame Gaeshi, which was said to be Sasaki Kojiro's skill. Then it basically forced that wraith to cosplay as Sasaki Kojiro.
>>
Why is that every time some new type shit title comes out it inspires every retard who has heard of Fate/Stay night to do shit like make threads about little points of lore when he could have googled it or just asked in any other TM related thread in any of the boards they're acceptable on?

Type Moon shitters are todays narutofags
>>
File: Render_white_len.png (782KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Render_white_len.png
782KB, 709x1000px
>>151725825
>Type Moon shitters are todays narutofags

As a long time Type-Moon fan it pains me to agree with you.
>>
>>151725789
>dead warrior
wasn't he just some farmer with a sword and a lot of free time?
>>
>>151726155
Sort of. He was a farmer who studied under a samurai. After the guy died, the farmer continued to practice his swordsman techniques until he was capable of breaking reality.

But, regardless of his origins there's no doubt hat the wraith possessed unrivaled sword skills to the point that he was even better than Saber.
>>
>>151725598
How is that possible? So many mythological beings are demi-gods/gods/descendants of Gods each with their own story of how they shaped the world/created the humans, basically their own version of the creation myth. How the fuck can multiple pantheons of Gods/beings of myth from different cultures even co-exist in the Nasuverse?
>>
>>151726286
That isn't saying much. Saber is only remotely decent because she has some bullshit precog, an op weapon, and an op scabbard. She's basically a p2w scrub.
>>
>>151725598
Aha, and what about all those fictional characters that never existed? Admit it, Nasu pulls shit out of his ass.
>>
>>151725612
> almost everyone in the throne of heroes actually existed in the past, which is why there are legends about them.

Except all those fictional characters like Nursery Rhyme, Edmond Dantes and the Phantom of the Opera, etc.
>>
>>151725433
>F/GO feels the need to keep gender-bending random heroes
Kinda liked it more when Saber was an almost unique case desu.
>>
What happens if you summon the God of the Nasuverse? Assuming there are real "gods" that created the world in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>151726964
Those were added in later Fate works when they started running out of actual myths and legends and had to start using old fiction.
>>
>>151727068
There are rules against summoning Gods, but naturally, it's still happened a few times.
See Angra Manju and Buddha.
>>
>>151727068
The throne of heroes only contains heroic spirits, not divine spirits.
>>
>>151726755
>>151726928

Not the same anon, but I assume that they were all real people but the legends built around them were bigger than the characters themselves.

In a sense, they are all the same than Sasaki Kojiro. All of them are the characters who are closest to the actual legend instead of the actual legend, because the legends are all embellished. Sasaki Kojiro is just a more extreme case, where the person who inspired the legend doesn't even exist (instead of existing but being different than remembered).
>>
>>151727276
Neither of those are gods. Avenger was just a boy from a village that got sacrificed and got called the embodiment of evil. The Buddha is a human that achieved enlightenment, not a god.
>>
>>151727068
Depends some gods hijack the summoning and Meduseless's older sisters do whatever they want. Most gods outside of The God are aliens anyways
>>
File: 1343618793365.jpg (483KB, 400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1343618793365.jpg
483KB, 400x1800px
So the first Heaven's Feel was just a straight up ritual with just the Einzbern, Tohsaka, and Matou families involved.
We know the third one is where everything went tits up after the Einzberns decided to cheat.
And we know the third and fourth Grail Wars.

What do we know about the second?
>>
>>151727068
God with capital G is real (specifically the Christian God) but he can't be summoned. Minor deities can be summoned but there is always a catch.
>>
>>151727068
You can't summon a god, but a god can choose to essentially overwrite the rules and be summoned. In general though the Holy Grail Wars don't interest most gods enough to bother showing up so for all practical purposes it doesn't really happen, even if there have been a few exceptions in Grand Order.
>>
>>151727481
Okay, but what about some more modern religions that are more esoteric and man-made with no "earth-mother" or roots to pre-history, like Scientology, where they worship an alien race's leader called Xenu, or the flying spaghetti monster?
>>
>>151726964
Nursery Rhyme isn't really a fictional character as much as a personification of a form of fiction (which is even more of an oddity), but both Edmond and the Phantom exist in the Nasuverse, with the books basically being directly inspired by their life stories.
>>
>>151727781
Everybody killed each other in the second it had no winner, just a bunch of corpses
>>
>>151727853
With within the divine community, what is consensus on the Holy Grail War? It's just that thing that happens where some humans fight over a little shitty relic? "Oh look Xenu-Steve is going down to play with the crappy humans in their war for fun?

So it's not anything important to the gods of the Nasuverse then?
>>
>Shit, my bad ass sword teacher died.
>I'd better keep training so I can just fuck realty

How do you become this fucking rad?
>>
>>151727781
There weren't any firm rules for the war, there was no supervision from the church, the mages and servants went hog wild and everyone died.

After that the three families contacted the church to act as supervisors and started putting rules on what was and was not allowed.
>>
>>151727998
Last time the gods intervene they got their ass kicked hard by Altera. Her NP is literally a homing beacon to remind them they got beat and use their rage as a laser
>>
>>151727998
In the theory that there is a true holy grail that is found gods might take interest (or might not). But for the fake holy grails (like the one in Fuyuki) the gods honestly don't really give a shit about those.
>>
>>151727481
I thought the guy you were replying to was going to be the dumbest poster of the day, but you truly outdid yourself.
>>
>>151725143
>Shouldn't the true Sasaki Kojiro of the legends exist in the Throne of Heroes regardless of whether he was real or not? In every Fate work they tell that if a legend about someone exists, that someone automatically exists as an Heroic Spirit.
Yes, you summon him in Fate/Grand Order. Turns out nameless farmer man basically gets the seat.
>Why was this guy summoned then?
Because a spirit container cannot materialize a spirit container. Only a living creature can. That is the entire reason Masters are living human magi. Medea absolutely could not have gotten a spirit from the throne of heroes no matter what she did, it violates a law of magic. The Grail detected a summoning ritual but it could not have materialized a spirit container no matter what, so it freaked out, grabbed a wandering wraith, and shoved it into a servant body and said "that'll do". It's sheer providence that the wandering wraith had any combat abilities at all.
>>
>>151727998
>fight over a little shitty relic
There's your biggest misunderstanding.
What's being called the "Holy Grail" isn't a cup, even the one that held the blood of Christ.
It's a mind boggling reserve of magical power that could empower the user to do damn near anything, such as access the Akashic Records.
>>
>>151728211
>Akashic Records
Importance being?
>>
>>151728278
Do you even read Type-Moon works?
>>
>>151728278
Are you serious, nigga?
>>
>>151728278
It's an infinite vortex of all space, time, knowledge, history, souls, power, and every other noun you can care to generate. Go there and learn everything, do anything. If you don't die, at least. (You'll totally die.)
>>
>>151728278
>Importance being?
You know that shit with Zeltrech and his parallel worlds being enough to destroy the Crimson moon? That is because of the finding the root. Humanity would not exist if the root couldn't be found.
>>
>>151728308
>>151728333
>>151728341
>>151728440

See here's the thing then,
>Go there and learn everything, do anything
If there was a regular event to fight over for access to the records, which seems to give powers close to god, omniscience, omnipotence, why the fuck isn't this guarded more by divine beings. You'd think restricting humans from accessing this shit was vital. No one wants another Prometheus bringing fire to humankind right? Shouldn't the Nasu gods be guarding their shit more carefully?
>>
>>151726809
Most of her power stems from the giant prana dragon core that she has. If she relies solely on her physical strength she'd be as strong as a 15 year old girl.
>>
Autism, a lot of freetime and an intense hate for swallows.
>>
>>151728501
>Shouldn't the Nasu gods be guarding their shit more carefully?
Because the Records are far above the authority any of the Gods and they have no authority over it or what humans do with it.
>>
>>151728501
There is no clear road to the root, so there is little to fight over. It isn't comparable to the holy grail war system or anything else.
>>
I like how Attila was turned into an alien girl with a laser sword not
>>
>>151728501
>If there was a regular event to fight over for access to the records, which seems to give powers close to god, omniscience, omnipotence, why the fuck isn't this guarded more by divine beings. You'd think restricting humans from accessing this shit was vital. No one wants another Prometheus bringing fire to humankind right? Shouldn't the Nasu gods be guarding their shit more carefully?
First reason is Alaya and Gaia both have means to deal with anyone who wants to cause too much havoc. Divine spirits will exist so long as Gaia exists and Gaia has Arc to deal with any threats that are too big.

In addition most grails are flawed heavily. The Fuyuki grail is an example of one.
>>
File: Red Shadow.jpg (81KB, 1120x672px) Image search: [Google]
Red Shadow.jpg
81KB, 1120x672px
>>151728501
1. you vastly overestimate the activity of divine spirits in the modern era. They barely interact with the world at all anymore.
2. The fire of the gods was already stolen by Prometheus. And the lightning of the gods was already stolen by Nikola Tesla. There's not much left to steal.
3. It's already guarded by the planet which is greater than gods. To get to Akasha without being obliterated means evading the Counter Force, which is always watching cautiously in the distance. Remember that until Heavens Feel 5, the Holy Grail War always ends in calamity and failure.
The Counter Force only lets the worthy pass.
>>
>>151727042
I agree somewhat, but it'd get kind of boring if everyone were male. We still get a lot of "realistic" depictions, and the genderbents are very interesting a lot of the times. Genderbending helps give more variety, and uniqueness to the series.

I wish they wouldn't do it so much with Japanese figures though. Nobunaga still hurts.
>>
>>151726286
>Local farmer tells physics to go kill itself
>>
I wish that all the great servants designed for GO were put in a more interesting context. They aren't nearly as interesting as if they were in their own story.
>>
>>151728501
They were all kicked to the other side of the world and barely interact with the present world anymore.

Amaterasu was chilling in her own domain until she saw one of her aspects was getting all lovey-dovey with a dude, made her curious and Ray Shifted Hakuno to her room, prior to that she never cared about anything else going on. Quetzalcoatl probably spends his time watching Lucha Libre matches. Artemis must be busy making poor Orion's life a living hell.

They don't give a fuck unless it personally concerns them and even then the planet has its own defenses to deal with shit when things get out of hand.
>>
>>151728038
Much like Li Shuwen, the Asians are really good at single-minded autism.
They of all people are definitely the kinds of people who would swing a sword for so long you'd break into the Second or swing a spear so religiously that you one-hit KO every motherfucker you come across.
>>
>>151728167
>Because a spirit container cannot materialize a spirit container. Only a living creature can. That is the entire reason Masters are living human magi. Medea absolutely could not have gotten a spirit from the throne of heroes no matter what she did, it violates a law of magic. The Grail detected a summoning ritual but it could not have materialized a spirit container no matter what, so it freaked out, grabbed a wandering wraith, and shoved it into a servant body and said "that'll do". It's sheer providence that the wandering wraith had any combat abilities at all.

I hope you realize that this contradicts what you said above:

>>151728167
>Yes, you summon him in Fate/Grand Order. Turns out nameless farmer man basically gets the seat.

That can't be, because you're implying that nameless farmer only got summoned because Medea was an aberration, a Servant summoning another Servant. The real Sasaki Kojiro must be on the Throne.
>>
>>151728666
Gaia is completely irrelevant anymore. As of F/GO, all timelines where humanity doesn't prosper get erased.
>>
>>151729459
>That can't be, because you're implying that nameless farmer only got summoned because Medea was an aberration, a Servant summoning another Servant. The real Sasaki Kojiro must be on the Throne.
It isn't a contradiction, it is merely a coincidence of unprecedented proportion; the spirit she nabbed at random as a wraith is the same spirit that got enshrined onto the throne of heroes, even though Medea never contacted the throne of heroes at all.
>>
>>151727042
Saber being unique was interesting and credible enough considering the context (a lot of the Knights of the Round Table are actually males but look like females, everyone would have thought the same about Arturia). I don't know what kind of excuses the others have to being recorded in history as males.
>>
>>151729518
F/GO and anything "new" it tried to do is quite literally irrelevant.
>>
>>151729518
People are seriously misinterpreting that. It's from Extella and not GO by the way. Worlds with weak human principles still exist, they just get pruned afterwards. Their timeline still happens. It's not like they aren't observable.
>>
>>151729587
>waaah waaah FGO is irrelevant is not canon waah waaah muh FSN is all that matters for us true fatefags
>>
>>151729653
Well yes, that's pretty much true. Not just F/SN though, pretty much anything except that blemish on the franchise called FGO could be taken seriously to some extent.
>>
If I autistically train myself every day of my life can I shitpost three times at once?
>>
>>151729711
Actual Fate fans in japan are treating Grand Order as one of the best things Nasu has ever written, EOP. Learn to embrace Mr. Kinoko's Wild Ride.
>>
>>151729711
Sadly it's not up to you to decide what's irrelevant and non canon. The author says FGO is as valid as any other Fate work and that's the truth no matter how much you dislike it.
>>
File: 2652_render_fsn_true_assassin.png (217KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
2652_render_fsn_true_assassin.png
217KB, 450x600px
>>151725143
>Be guarding your door as usual when suddenly a demonic muslim bursts out of you.
Ever have this happen to you?
>>
>>151725143
I don't give a fuck about typeshit or fateshit. but this faggot is pretty cool. his playing style on that doujin game is the shit.
>>
>>151729759
>otaku waifufags
>can actually tell wether a story is well written
No fucking shit they like it, it was written explicitly to jew them out of their parents' money.
>>
>>151729759
This.

A big part of the western fanbase is in denial about everything else that is not FSN. You don't see this happening in the Japanese fanbase. They and the very small part of the western fanbase that does accept everything else have a lot of fun with it, while the majority of the western fanbase act like a bunch of bitter old war veterans.
>>
I wish there weren't so many non-Hassan Assassins. It really makes no sense, why did Nasu even create that rule if he's going to break it most of the time?
>>
>>151730174
The rule was only for the Fuyuki grail war. Other grail wars don't have such a restriction.
The Moon Cell war doesn't use catalysts, so the "Assassin is the catalyst for Hassan" rule doesn't affect it. Same for Servant Summoning System "FATE" which is used in Grand Order.
In Apocrypha, the summoning of Hassans has been magically banned.

And that's all there is to it. Hassans appear in Prototype Fragments and Strange Fake.
>>
>>151730041
Lets not forget that Type-Moon stuff is only for Japan and sometimes Asia, we're only lucky because Sony knew a majority of westerns imported KnK BD to bother to release the animes to the West.
>>
>>151730241
Weren't Hassans banned in Apocrypha for being too op? If so I appreciate them acknowledging the fact that if anyone that wasn't retarded had a Hassan they could win easily.
>>
As someone who hasn't read Apocrypha, how do you think the anime'll do?

I don't know much about the quality of the story and characters, do you think it'll be great, or one of those awful chuuni anime like Red Dragon?
>>
>>151730308
Exactly so, Hassans were dominating all the subspecies Holy Grail Wars that were going on, and every time a Hassan would show up the battle would become "sit in my fortress doing absolutely nothing or else Hassan will get me". Resulting in dozens of failed Grail Wars, something was done about it.
>>
>>151730346
It's going to be good.
>>
>>151730346
The main complain people have about Apocrypha is that it had a cool concept (team grail war) and tons of interesting characters from both sides, but halfway through the story was hijacked by one of the most boring characters who stole screentime that could have been given to develop everyone else.

Basically it had a lot of potential but fell short due to bad decisions. I still think it will be decent as long as the most important fights are well animated.
>>
>>151730645
>>151730433
I'm just scared they'll do it in one cour. Most LN adaptations are very rushed nowadays. If it's one cour it's going to be absolute shite.
>>
>>151730241
>In Apocrypha, the summoning of Hassans has been magically banned.

It does my heart good to know that people could actually successfully use Assassins correctly.
>>
>>151726286
you would think the guy would become a full-time warrior and make a name for himself with a skill like that. but no. just gonna farm my land.
>>
File: 1483257652347.jpg (97KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
1483257652347.jpg
97KB, 1024x703px
>>151730717
I know it was for the sake of plot progression but it always bugged me that assassins, especially Hassan's are almost never used properly and never do anything that they are meant for. Imagine how fast F/Z would have gone if Kiritsugu had Hassan instead of Saber?
>>
>>151730695
There is no way they can cover everything with one cour so I think it'll be 24-26 episodes. After all it's Fate, the name alone sells. Also Apocrypha is not a classic like Stay Night who got several adaptations so I doubt they want to screw it up. This is the only and last chance Apo has to shine.
>>
>>151730917
You are absurdly overestimating A-1 and the industry in general. Most LN adaptations do 4-5 volumes per cour, and they do good enough that way.

The LNs also weren't very popular, Fate has a big fanbase, but Apocrypha is a spin-off with none of the characters that make the franchise sell, maybe Jeanne is popular enough now though. I also doubt they care about screwing the adaptation up, A-1 has fucked up several other adaptations before.

It could turn out well, but I wouldn't be so optimistic.
>>
>>151730902
if Assassin's were able to write good stories then we'd see more of them.
I think the only way to actually get a Hassan-based story is if it follows a specific Hassan over multiple grail wars so that you can see how different people approach the same moveset from that Hassan.
>>
>>151727781
got so out of hand, the church from the other side of the planet got wind of it.

everyone involved died.
>>
File: MordredRider4.png (355KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
MordredRider4.png
355KB, 512x724px
>>151731121
Mordred is very popular
>>
>>151731194
Not nearly as much as most FSN characters. Not every Fate fan is into all the spinoffs, most only care about the main story.
>>
File: kill thyself.png (282KB, 872x453px) Image search: [Google]
kill thyself.png
282KB, 872x453px
>>151729759
>permitting anything that fails to follow the thematic and setting conventions established by Rakkyou, Tsukihime, F/SN, and DDD
>possibly believing Grand Order remotely managed to capture those conventions at any point
>insipid fanservice garbage at worst which utterly destroys Nasuverse lore
>the most inconsistent braindead shounen idiocy at best
>not full autism rage at the state of the setting and Nasu's increasing incompetence, given the existence of F/GO
>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
>all of these pathetic attempts at humor in the years following Mahoyo's fumbling publication
>now all the fucking memes are the most prominent thematic and setting conventions within Type-Moon works because they've been used more than the original ones Nasu wrote of during TM's first 7 or so years from 1998 to 2005
>Nasu doesn't even care because he's too busy playing BB and DaS
>Tsukihime remake never, which is probably not a bad thing
>>
File: Old_man_of_the_mountain_FGO.png (746KB, 806x475px) Image search: [Google]
Old_man_of_the_mountain_FGO.png
746KB, 806x475px
>>151731173
Regardless of how you feel about GO so far Hassan's are being treated pretty well there.

King Hassan is the best.
>>
>>151729732
meme magic exist for a reason.
>>
>>151731215
>I can't believe some people will believe that FGO's "main story" will be relevant to anything outside its own continuity.
Characters and events from it are already popping up in other spin-offs. Narita is outright using it as a reference to frame his Gilgamesh and Enkidu interactions.
>>
File: 60696283_p0.jpg (579KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60696283_p0.jpg
579KB, 977x1200px
>>151725433
>>
>>151731278
Good going on being the retarded, bitter western fag he was describing.
>>
File: 1483235220801.jpg (49KB, 637x473px) Image search: [Google]
1483235220801.jpg
49KB, 637x473px
EOP Tsukifags are pretty annoing. They will never able to read Tsukihime Remake, Mahou, DDD but still shitpost about their baby's first VN in every TM. You know, they can't even create proper discussions in "Tsukihime threads" except shitposting about waifus. They bitching about Saberface, but Saber face is originally Arcface. They bitching about redesigns. They bitching about no voices/no ero. They're like annoying chinese torture for every TM thread. I hate them all
>>
How does Tsubame Gaeshi work? How can you swing from three different places at the same time? You'd have to travel faster than light.
>>
>>151731323
Kojiro is actually voiced by Kojiro
>>
>>151729573
Rome really hated Nero so she was recorded by historians as a fat neckbeard.

Okita is a joke and should not be taken seriously ever.
>>
>>151731327
Name ONE (I) thing he's incorrect about.

>>151731293
Characters and their relationships are most fine, it's just the plot that is the dumbest and most irrelevant shit.
>>
>>151731173
We see a lot of them, so clearly they are.
Currently we have:
Cursed Arm Hassan
Hundred Faced Hassan
Hassan of Serenity
Hassan of Faded Shadow
Hassan of the Thunder-Pipe(?)
Hassan of Intoxicating Smoke
Dwarf Hassan
Spooky Hassan (Tentative name)
and the first original King Hassan
>>
>>151731402
>it's just the plot that is the dumbest and most irrelevant shit.
The first half of it, maybe. The second half is changing how we understand shit-tons of the lore. And most of it's entertaining too.
>>
>>151731288
He may as well be a Saber though.
>>
>>151731278
Nice pasta
>>
File: 3485.jpg (81KB, 519x539px) Image search: [Google]
3485.jpg
81KB, 519x539px
Best TM coming through
>>
>>151731382
>How does Tsubame Gaeshi work?

fuck physics
>>
>>151731177
Which war and family was it that had two Sabers at once?
>>
File: just fuck my nasuverse up.png (94KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my nasuverse up.png
94KB, 280x325px
>>151731455
Second half is even worse. Go back to your hivemind general.
>>
>>151731382

skill and reality breaking.

it's stated in game that the the technique breaks reality to pull off the simultaneous sword strikes.

one of them pretty much says "reality gave up stopping him"
>>
File: 60679700_p0.png (3MB, 1510x1700px) Image search: [Google]
60679700_p0.png
3MB, 1510x1700px
>>151727068
He wouldn't answer your summons. He even took his vessel away from the summonable pool because fuck you.
>>
>>151731278
>>possibly believing Grand Order remotely managed to capture those conventions at any point
So you've never read it.
>>EX rank fucking everywhere on everyone
It's not actually that common.
>>Nasu doesn't even care because he's too busy playing BB and DaS
Nasu personally wrote the last three chapters of F/GO with resounding results.

Your entire argument is "I don't like light hearted fun", when Kagetsu Tohya was literally the second VN Nasu ever made.
>>
>>151730174
Rules are meant to be broken.
>>
>>151731525
3rd one i think.
>>
>>151731288
I would hope so. It did require Titty Monk for them to actually do anything in Camelot though and a few of the Hassan did get fucked due to the whole crazy KOTR thing.

>>151731419
I meant more in a narrative sense. If Assassins were flashy, cool, shonen hero type Heroes then they'd be able to hold stories but stories about midgets running around exploding you with gunpowder doesn't really hold much of a story outside of the gimmick.

Except for King Hassan, I could spend all day just watching him walk up to people and one punching them.
>>
>>151731531
There is nothing wrong with Primate Fou, and that you think there is is proof that you're a secondary faggot.
>>
>>151731543
Not him but
>unironically using a fun-disc as an argument for "DUDE JUST ENJOY THE FUN PARTS LMAO"

>>151731531
>>
>>151731352
No one talks that much about Tsukihime. If it were adapted by ufotable it'd become another Kara no Kyoukai, but in the end it's good for different reasons than the rest of Type Moon.
>>
>>151731503
>Not posting Haruna.

Kill yourself. Takumi was shit and you know it.
>>
Fate/Extra anime when?
>>
>>151731604
>epic "unironically" meme
Yeah, no. Not an argument. Treat events in F/GO like fandiscs, and the main story as a main story. There, all your "insipid fanservice garbage" issues are destroyed, since the main plot actually has meat to it.
>>
>>151730041
The Japanese fanbase is also not vehemently against Tsukihime. So don't act like the people from /vg/ are anything like them.
>>
>>151731633
this year? they did mention it.
>>
File: 1483318731722.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1483318731722.png
57KB, 600x434px
>>151731278
You.

You know my pain.

Ten years ago, I read Tsukihime as translated by Ryuusoul.

Ten years ago, I began learning Japanese because of TYPE-MOON and the Nasuverse.

Nasu's work was so detailed and internally consistent. People will question this consistency due to the introduction of exceptions to rules (especially prevalent in Fate onward), but in the past, there was always a solid, non-bullshit explanation - concepts, though occasionally convoluted, made sense. Even more so than that, his characters had a way of exceeding the limits of their basic descriptions. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime read more like plays rather than the anime that most light and visual novels try to mimic. The characterization has effort put into such that the characters transcended their archetypes and became something more, something sympathetic. His characters had to evoke emotion because he didn't have the benefit of flashy visuals or huge art budgets before Fate. All he has wasTakeuchi (who clearly isn't always the best influence, but he is what he is).

Looking back on it, Nasu isn't and probably never was quite as good as Urobuchi or Meteo or Romeo, but he did his best. His world was interesting and had a sense of moderation and care put into it that was charming.

But I can't say that about Type-Moon or the Nasuverse anymore. I can't just blame Fate for it. The only thing I can fathom happening was that Nasu stopped caring. His work just doesn't have the passion it used to. Mahoyo was what truly made me lose hope, because it is so overly polished that it has no soul, and Aoko, Alice, Soujuurou, and even Touko are miserably boring characters compared to the charming ones I remember even within Fate/Stay Night. The powerlevels have gotten too out of control, losing the well-toned sense of restraint the Nasuverse once had.

And I've lost all hope of this stopping. Because it's popular, even though it's dumber than it's ever been.
>>
>spend entire life practicing a sword technique just because you want to kill a bird

Was he autistic?
>>
>>151731633
Winter 2018.

An actual decent entry in the franchise was handed to a good studio that will have a ton of time and budget to make an anime that'll probably surpass its source. Who would've though, huh /fgog/?
>>
>>151731624
I'm sorry you managed to like a heroine that was somehow more vapid than basically the rest of the cast. But it's not my fault you picked a character that can barely take care of herself.
>>
>>151731382
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/f/f5/Tsubame_Gaeshi_ufotable.gif/revision/latest?cb=20151225102851
>>
>>151731612
That's copypasta for your information.
>>
>>151731531
>Second half is even worse.

Why?
>>
>>151730346
it's gonna be bad, simply because Apocrypha is bad
>>
>>151731402
Everyone who can actually read the story can admit the first couple of Orders are very bland, nobody is in denial about that.

Nasu said when FGO was released they weren't sure if people wanted so much lore since they never worked on a mobage before. They didn't want to scare off players. After they got a confirmation people loved it, they went full autism and increased the length and quality of each Order as time went on.

Even Sony themselves said they are okay with delaying stuff if it means delivering a better story because that's what players want and that's what's keeping them hooked to the game.
>>
>>151731690
This reads like pasta
>>
>>151731650
>main story still has event-tier chapters filled with dumb shit
>only 4 where the plot actually matters
>even those are filled with unecessary excessive waifufag pandering
Yeah, that argument doesn't hold up.
>>
File: 1473794347812.jpg (595KB, 2304x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1473794347812.jpg
595KB, 2304x3500px
Scathach was an Immortal goddess of death that normally can't be summoned cause she can never die to ascend to the throne of hero's but that changed when reality got nuked and she finally did die
>>
File: 1483318669468.png (172KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1483318669468.png
172KB, 1252x1252px
>>151731543
>>151731592
>>151731650
>>151731711
>>151731712
>>151731715
>>
>>151731702
>can barely take care of herself
>best dodge rate in the game
>sick range on her attacks.

I'm sorry your shit-tier Husbando isn't even the best at soaking hits but you just have to deal with Haruna being better.
>>
>>151731749
It reads like samefagging.
>>
>>151731690
Name a single concept in Fate/Grand Order that doesn't make sense.
Nasu's internal consistency is unbelievable.

Yes, the story loses all "sense of restraint", but it's meant to. It's a story with 100+ servants dealing with the entire human race being destroyed. It's no longer street-level urban fantasy. You think that's dumb, but it's just different, and you can't accept that because you're gay.
>>
>>151725143
>Blah blah blah blah

Servants can't summon servants properly, Medea could only capture a ghost that was haunting the temple and shove it into the assassin mold. It took on the role of Sasaki Koijirou even though it was just a random ghost, it doesn't have anything to do with him. Coincidentally the ghost knew a spectacular sword technique as well.

Whether a real Sasaki is in the throne didn't matter in itself during the series. Because that didn't play a part in this, Medea could only cheat the rules a bit rather than summoning something real.
>>
The people complaining about GO saying its not canon are just salty Tsukifags that are mad that PM is a plushie and Arc got BTFO.
>>
>>151731774
>soaking hits
Oh wow, you are actually doing it wrong.
>>
is there going to be more F/GO OVA?
>>
>>151731750
>>main story still has event-tier chapters filled with dumb shit
It doesn't, really. Just again proving you've never read it.
>>only 4 where the plot actually matters
The plot matters from beginning to end, just because Septem is handled poorly doesn't mean it's irrelevant.
>>even those are filled with unecessary excessive waifufag pandering
Other than Septem which wanks Nero to no end, not really.

Are you just going to admit you have not read this story and want to complain about something you haven't experienced?
>>
File: 1469589520295.png (525KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469589520295.png
525KB, 761x720px
>>151731771
>I have no argument
>better post a bait image
>>
>>151731777
F/GO contradicts fundamental laws the multiverse is built upon. Plenty of things in FGO are impossible even without the dumb time travel aspect(ex: Berserker having access to Nine Lives, Mashu tanking Excalibur Morgan, Mashu or the incarnate-heroes even existing the way they do, parody servants, etc).

The game literally states that servant summoning system isnatural part of the world. Which is LOL.

A human being should not be able to fully house a servant. Vessels are empty constructs created via grail for a reason. The whole vessel thing is inconsistent too - Waver apparently can house one of greatest strategists inside him without loosing an ounce of his personality or identity(oh and he somehow ages backwards with ascensions), yet Rin somehow is 100% Ishtar.

Grail summoning gods makes no sense, but then again, grail summoning an "alternate" Artoria who lived completely different life(Artoria Lancer) makes zero sense too. The fact that F/E servants remember their grail wars or overall servants remember previous summonings also is nonsense.

The prologue of FGO already encompasses a lot of problems when you see magi in white coats use scientific mumbo jumbo(despite science being the opposite of magecraft) with it all culminating when your heroic heroine Mashu ends up defending from a full powered excalibur by shielding you with(and I am not making it up) a spaceship table that is powered by willpower.

Even the idea of "backwater" Holy Grail ritual is messed with now with Solomon, the big moustache twirling villain of FGO apparantly having had a hand in it somehow via manipulating Zouken and shit.

FGO overall exists on the principle of retconing bunch of shit to exist. Final Order felt disjointed, felt like a shonen genre finale, was filled with out of nowhere asspull fixes and retcons and one huge insult to tsukihime/nasuverse lore. Completely tonally disjointed from rest of nasuverse too with all the wishy washy "HUMANS ARE THE BEST" bullshit.
>>
File: 25=-425.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
25=-425.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Why is everyone so angry?
>>
>>151731698
>budget
Again, irrelevant in the scheme of things

>ton of time
I see you forgot Zaregoto's future volumes have been delayed and the staff lists are already exploding
>>
>>151725433
To be fair the alternate time line summons were well established because of EMIYA. In UBW Saber even argues with EMIYA about how killing himself in this time line will have no affect on himself since the Throne of Heroes exists outside of time and space.
>>
>>151731819
Maybe
>>
File: 1471901770376.gif (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471901770376.gif
2MB, 1200x900px
>>151731859
It's a Fate thread.
>>
>>151729565
>>151729459
That's not a coincidence or otherwise

Once something is summoned by anything, even if it is a fake, it becomes real upon being summoned. By which I mean you summon something fake, the throne still recognizes something is summoned, so it adds it to the archives.

Its not that the guy that we literally know isn't Sasaki is really Sasaki now. We know that he's just some guy named Tsuda. However because he was summoned he was recognized as a possibility and is in the throne now.
>>
>>151731715
So yes, it MIGHT have been not garbage if the main character and Mashu weren't shit from the start, and if it wasn't on the worst possible medium to tell a serious story. Bottom line is, being a mobage with a blatant self-insert protag instantly kills any good there might be in it.
>>
>>151731849
>The game literally states that servant summoning system isnatural part of the world
Which has been true since the beginning, or did you not know what Heroic Spirits were FOR and why the three families chose to harness them?

>A human being should not be able to fully house a servant.
Why not, when in life they were also human beings?

>The whole vessel thing is inconsistent too - Waver apparently can house one of greatest strategists inside him without loosing an ounce of his personality or identity(oh and he somehow ages backwards with ascensions), yet Rin somehow is 100% Ishtar.
It's due to their personalities. Ishtar is a domineering goddess who wants to be in control. Zhuge Liang is literally the laziest of all assholes and sincerely cannot be bothered to put in the effort, so he just lends his power to Waver and lets him steer the ship, as it were.

>but then again, grail summoning an "alternate" Artoria who lived completely different life(Artoria Lancer) makes zero sense too
Heroic Spirit EMIYA and the Proto Servants have proven that was possible for ages.

>The fact that F/E servants remember their grail wars or overall servants remember previous summonings also is nonsense.
This I'll give you. It's just for fanservice.

>(despite science being the opposite of magecraft)
You know NOTHING about magecraft then since it's two different methods towards the same end. Magecraft is not true magic, it's science with mana as a base.

>a spaceship table that is powered by willpower.
The Round Table is not a spaceship.

>Even the idea of "backwater" Holy Grail ritual is messed with now with Solomon, the big moustache twirling villain of FGO apparantly having had a hand in it somehow via manipulating Zouken and shit.
Read the fucking plot before you comment on it, I can't even correct you here because you'd have to understand something about what actually happened first.

tl;dr: You're a goddamn idiot and have no idea about anything that happens in FGO.
>>
autism fight, go!
>>
>>151731819
Nope, gotta play some bad mobage if you want more
>>
File: assassins.jpg (131KB, 850x577px) Image search: [Google]
assassins.jpg
131KB, 850x577px
>>151731583
He's basically just Type Moon Skull Knight and I love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgrk45stO5A
>>
>>151731863
Zaregoto is a side production from literal who staff. Extra is from one of their top directors, best music composer who has ever worked for them, and Nasu himself is writing it.
>>
>>151731819
When the OVA was first announced they said it was part of a new Fate TV Project, but there is no confirmation yet if they'll be making more and if they'll be OVAs or a TV series.
>>
>>151731806
>Servants can't summon servants properly
Happened proves otherwise on several occasions.
>>
>>151731859
No English translation, so that makes people hesitant to take EOPs seriously
>>
>>151731811
Are you implying Takumi can dodge or that he somehow has the SP pool to keep up with the damage reduction skill?
You can't have six healers on his dick all the time.
>>
>>151730346
There's a character called Shirou Kotomine, whether you find that retarded or interesting is up to you.
>>
>>151731849
>Berserker having access to Nine Lives
If it wasn't there at all, then explain how it could be traced.
>>
Did Nasu suddenly found Christ he is shilling the religion?
>>
>>151731925
>Zaregoto is a side production from literal who staff
lol

>Extra is from one of their top directors, best music composer who has ever worked for them, and Nasu himself is writing it.
I'm sure it'll be good, but this is Shaft we're talking about. Good scheduling just isn't possible for them when they're doing five different things at once.
>>
>>151731975
That's copypasta.
>>
>>151731859
>>151731880
It's a shame Fate threads always wind up like this now.
I just want to enjoy this dumb series in peace.
>>
>>151731997
Nasu has always held YHWH above everything.
>>
>>151729107
>Quetzalcoatl
She lost her divinity because Merlin tricked her.
>>
>>151732012
then go make some friends that like this stuff
>>
>guys like Heracles and Gilgamesh existed
>Kojiro was just made up though

Something about that always makes me laugh.
>>
>>151731849
>dumb time travel aspect
It's not real time travel it only sends spirits into singularities
>Berserker having access to Nine Lives
Gameplay convention
>Mashu tanking Excalibur Morgan
Lord Camelot is a conceptual weapon that works so long as the holder's willpower does not give out so what the fuck
>Mashu
Demiservants are a new experimental thing
>the incarnate-heroes even existing the way they do
Pseudo Servant was used in Fate/Apocrypha already
I don't even want to bother with the rest of your post when you haven't managed to read a god damned motherfucking thing apparently.
>>
>>151732012
You realize this only started because /fgog/ retards decided to crawl out of their hugbox thanks to the OVA, right? "Normal" Fate threads are just Wormslut vs Pleases Old Man bullshit anyway.
>>
File: 1483315539979.png (1MB, 800x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1483315539979.png
1MB, 800x1032px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
>>
>>151731933
>Happened proves otherwise on several occasions.
Literally when
>>
>>151731849
>A human being should not be able to fully house a servant.
Mashu is the result of an eugenics program which had the purpose of producing a person who could serve as a vessel for a servant.
>Waver apparently can house one of greatest strategists inside him without loosing an ounce of his personality or identity
His personality is unaffected because the other guy only dropped a bunch of powers in his lap and then fucked off. There's nobody there to influence him.
>yet Rin somehow is 100% Ishtar.
Not true, as stated in character interactions and in her profile.
>>
>>151732007
>lol
Eh? Barely anyone knew of the director before Zaregoto and it showed in how amateur the first episode was.
>Good scheduling just isn't possible for them when they're doing five different things at once.
Winter 2018
>>
File: 2842857836.jpg (182KB, 1280x861px) Image search: [Google]
2842857836.jpg
182KB, 1280x861px
>>151731754
now that she can be summoned would she even answer anyone's summons that was Cu?
>>
>>151732082
>"Normal" Fate threads are just Wormslut vs Pleases Old Man bullshit anyway.

So they're even worse than this thread
>>
File: We all spooky now.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
We all spooky now.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>151732082
/fgog/ here, I dindu nuffin. This shitposting is wholly unlike our cancer, it's all on you. None of these faggots have even mentioned Lancelot or Alcides yet.
>>
>>151732110
Nitocris in Camelot.
>>
>>151732082
normal fate threads are just garbage
>>
>>151732104
Literally who cares.

>hey fellow Redditors, we get more bastardized heroes as waifus and more convuluted story every 3 months!
>>
>/fgog/
>hugbox
>>
File: 1483289735905.jpg (627KB, 481x3425px) Image search: [Google]
1483289735905.jpg
627KB, 481x3425px
>>151732054
I'm the only one of my friend group that's into Fate sadly. Oh well.
At least I get good pics out of all this.
>>
Which of the Servants summoned in FGO actually fall in love with their master? I remember there being a pastebin for all their lines, but it seems like it doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>151732127
Not the other guy but I guarantee you that this is because of people from /fgog/. We've literally not had threads this shitty for a long time. Also all the crossboarding lingo like people saying cuck and (you) makes you people stand out.
>>
>>151732082
>/fgog/
>hugbox
They all hate each other.
>>
>>151725268
Remember that episode of futurama with the harlem globetrotters?
>>
>>151732082
>/fgog/
>hugbox

/fgog/ may be a cancerous shit hole but it's not a hugbox
>>
>>151732143
Correct, I never claimed otherwise.

>>151732126
Not really, anything that isn't somehow related to this cancerous mobage is better than this.
>>
>>151732175
Kiyohime
>>
>>151732141
Holy Grails in Grand Order do the summonings, not the heroes
>>
File: 1483319358481.png (104KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
1483319358481.png
104KB, 1000x476px
>>151732127
>>151732188
>>151732194
You aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>151731957
I know what it's about, but you can't tell the quality of the story just with summarys.

That character makes sense. He was adopted by Risei and is a Heroic Spirit named Shirou. He seems like fanservice, so it's quite the curveball that he's actually a Heroic Spirit.
>>
File: 1483265927036.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483265927036.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>151732117
is she stronger than cu?
>>
File: 25=-085.png (1MB, 880x816px) Image search: [Google]
25=-085.png
1MB, 880x816px
>>151732172

Jeanne is adorable.
>>
>>151732187
>We've literally not had threads this shitty for a long time
>literally all the Fate threads are waifu wars now

Whatever you say anon. /a/ is dead anyway.
>>
>>151732110
Gilgamesh summoned a bunch of Servants to help protect Uruk
>>151732253
>Dude I'm evil
>>
>>151732156
>>151732194
Yes /fgog/fags, anywhere where "playing" this shitstain is considered somehow acceptable is indeed a hugbox for fans of it.
>>
>>151732258
She can basically do everything Cu can do and more. She taught him after all.
>>
>>151732253
>I just want to be human and eat cake all day
>>
>>151732114
Yase's not bad, and the character designer and ADs have worked with Shinbo before when he actually did stuff

>Winter 2018
They're not completely focused on that, you know? They got the rest of Zaregoto and 3-gatsu, the Fireworks movie, and Zoku-Owari to do. Until they're finished with those, they probably don't have many in-house animators or staff working on it.
>>
>>151732222
And Nitocris wasn't summoned with the use of a Holy Grail. It's specifically pointed out as the reason why she doesn't have the knowledge she would otherwise have had she been summoned with the aid of a Holy Grail.
>>
File: 1483280263230.png (228KB, 545x513px) Image search: [Google]
1483280263230.png
228KB, 545x513px
>>151732294
Why do you hate FGO so much anon?
>>
>>151732187
The only thing making this thread shitty is people for some reason pulling the "F/GO isn't canon because I don't like it" whining out all over again
I haven't been to /fgog/ since july when I quit during the summer event
>>
>>151732296
Doesn't she lack the sure kill gay bulge?
>>
>>151732117
wasn't*
>>
>>151732147
>bastardized heroes as waifus
The loli is Abigail Williams, the brown girl is probably Scherezade, the samurai Musashi but she has a explanation about why she's a girl basically she's from other dimension and we still can't summon male Musashi from our dimension and the guy is Emiya Alter
>>
File: 1480204652974.jpg (367KB, 700x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480204652974.jpg
367KB, 700x758px
>>151732265
She's cute. Though I like all the Avengers for being failed edgelords.
>>
>>151732258
In HA Cu says he graduated by beating her, but now that she's actually appeared she seems way stronger than him.
>>
>>151732266
My point is that you people stand out.
>>
It's a shame strange fake is the most interesting fate spinoff and yet it updates at a snail's pace.
>>
File: Smug Taiga.jpg (94KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Taiga.jpg
94KB, 660x660px
>>151732175
>Mashu
>Kiyohime
>Fergus
>Saber Alter
>Chevalier d'eon
>Atlanta
>Mata Hari
>Tamamo Cat
>Nobu (possibly)
>Mordred
>Nero Bride
>Medb (to an extent)
>Santa Jeanne
>Hassan Serenity
>Swimsuit Scathach
>Quetzelcoatl
>Jaguarman
>Miyamoto Musashi
>>
File: 34=-896.png (506KB, 550x1296px) Image search: [Google]
34=-896.png
506KB, 550x1296px
>>151732355
>for being failed edgelords.

That's the best part.
>>
File: 83159275.jpg (178KB, 1280x755px) Image search: [Google]
83159275.jpg
178KB, 1280x755px
>>151732342
She has the original version of it that is much older then the one she gave Cu and it can multiply
>>
>>151732258
Their powerlevels basically went as follows.

First: Scathach > Cu
But after some training: Cu > Scathach
But since Cu died and she trained more: Scathach > Cu
And since they both became servants: Scathach > Cu
But then stuff sometimes happens: Cu > Scathach
>>
>>151732335
It's quite literally the worst thing about this franchise due to its business model, and its success with waifufagging otakus can only mean bad things for the way Fate is heading. I'm perfectly OK with most spin-offs even if the story ends up sucking (Apo), but not this garbage.

Also fans like you are inevitably faggots who only liked Fate for waifus anyway and enjoy eating shit.
>>
>>151732400
Scat is summoned in her prime
>>
>>151732400
At the time he died, Cu was stronger than her, but since Scat is immortal she surpassed him by doing nothing but training since then.
>>
>>151732338
Nobody cares if it's canon or not, it's still garbage that retcons the fundamental laws of the multiverse and only gets by from pandering to bottom feeder waifufags. It's the worst part of nasuverse by far and attracts the lowest common denominator to what used to be thinking man's franchise.

The less servant and grail war nonsense there is the better it is for this franchise and less people like >>151731754 shitting up the threads.
>>
>>151732409
>he forgot the purest, okita
>>
>>151732435
They're are games literally worse than FGO in terms of rates.
>>
>>151732439
>>151732400
>>151732258
>ut now that she's actually appeared she seems way stronger than him.
He says she was nowhere near that strong in life. Basically its talked about in her interlude, she's been killing shit in her dimension for several thousand years since she couldn't die, to pass the time.

She got a lot stronger training for eons in the shadow realm. She says that Cu can still surpass her in her current form though.
>>
>>151732467
>that retcons the fundamental laws of the multiverse
Like which one?
>>
>>151732403
This, Narita should just focus on it over Durarara or whatever he's doing now. Hopefully the sales w arrant it.
Then again an anime adaptation would work a lot better after HF, and I'd rather have ufotable work on it.
>>
>>151732467
It barely retcons everything you just want to complain. You are the exact whiner I am mentioning making these threads shitty. Just go with the flow.
>>
File: 1475352224797.jpg (127KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1475352224797.jpg
127KB, 500x661px
>>151732467
>used to be thinking man's franchise.
>>
>>151732400
She spent something close to two thousand years doing nothing but doing hardcore bootcamping to stave off boredom. He spent all that time being dead.
>>
>>151732433
>But then stuff sometimes happens
What kind of stuff?
>>
File: 1483164670699.jpg (116KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483164670699.jpg
116KB, 750x750px
>>151732501
Also Cu Alter was stronger than her in America, so a version of Cu has already surpassed her easily.

Cu Alter is a demon though and shit.
>>
>>151732467
>muh retcon
Fuck off. You're just mad that your headcanon was proven wrong.
>>
>>151732435
I'm not saying that FGO doesn't pander to waifufags but the actual story is fine and isn't affected by this. It's literally a visual novel with some gameplay.

>Also fans like you are inevitably faggots who only liked Fate for waifus anyway and enjoy eating shit.

I haven't spent a single cent in the game. I just play because I like the story and the gameplay isn't terrible.
>>
File: Archer in the Marble.jpg (36KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
Archer in the Marble.jpg
36KB, 367x367px
>>151732516
>Just go with the flow.
Not him but you can't make this shit up. Shit-eating cancerous /fgog/fags, everyone.

If you want to talk about FGO without people logically pointing out how garbage it is, just return to your hugbox instead of using /a/. It's not that hard.
>>
>>151732298
I imagine he was happy he got to relax while somebody else took charge and then Olga and everyone else died and he had to become the leader taking hard choices again.
>>
>>151732565
Why are you responding to bait?
>>
>>151732435
You only need to roll the friend point gatcha until you get 5 Andersens and can clear the game with his buffs and healing
>>
File: 1483317208542.png (1MB, 1327x966px) Image search: [Google]
1483317208542.png
1MB, 1327x966px
>cookingpriest shitposting ITT right now
Don't be baited
>>
>>151732584
>the actual story is fine and isn't affected by this
That must explain why the whole ending was insipid shonen bullshit just to keep a waifu alive for season 2.
>>
>>151732513
>ufotable
Yeah no thanks
>>
>>151732409
Do you happen to know if there's a pastebin for all their lines at all?
>>
>>151732648
Used to be but it stopped getting updated. Dunno if there's any even close to up to date
>>
>>151732175
Some love you and care for you a lot, but I'm not sure I'd call it true love.

>Nero Bride
A version of Nero who never found true love AKA Hakuno. Tailored to love you.
>Kiyohime
Delusional. Thinks you're the reincarnation of her gay lover. If the real one shows up she would ditch you in a second.
>Atalanta
She offers you her Golden Apple. When she was alive she would race against her suitors and if someone were to beat her (impossible without cheating), she would marry him. This apple is a cheat item that allows you to instantly win against her.
>Tamamo Cat
Another member of the Tamamo Nine. Tailored to love you.
>Artemis
She canonically is in love with Orion, but she's starting to fall in love with you. She's a bimbo airhead so no need to take it so seriously.
>Anne & Mary
They are very attached to you. They love you enough to let you take naked showers with them.
>Jack
You're her mommy.
>Brynhild
She loves almost everyone.
>Shuten Doji
I wouldn't call it romantic love, but she does want to fuck you.
>Sanzou
She wants a boyfriend and seems to love Goku, but he's not around so you're her second choice.
>Raikou
Warped maternal love. A lover and her child are one and the same to her.
>Hassan of Serenity
You're one of the few people who can she touch without her poison having an effect. She sneaks into your room often so you give her headpats.
>>
>>151732559
Interludes and Cu Alter.
>>
File: 1441549977609.png (252KB, 668x981px) Image search: [Google]
1441549977609.png
252KB, 668x981px
>>151732513
>ufotable
You are second to GOfags for the most cancerous part of fanbase
>>
REMEMBER GOETIA WAS RIGHT.
>>
Would you guys watch F/SF by KyoAni?
>>
>>151732564
Will Cu Alter be the next Santa?
>>
>>151732584
>the actual story is fine
It has a self-insert protagonist, the blandest possible main heroine, and new waifus inserted at every chapter for the sake of selling them. Knowing that is more than enough to completely turn me off any of it.
>>
>>151732598
not an argument.
say what it retcons and what multiverse rules he shits on or you're irrelevant
>>
Post your GOAT Holy Grail Wars.

Saber
>Musashi
Archer
>Alclides
Lancer
>Karna
Rider
>Perseus/Achilles
Caster
>Merlin
Berserker
>Enkidu
Assassin
>Shitty class, replaced by a class-less wild card
Wild Card
>Ulysses
Ruler
>Miguel de Cervantes
>>
>>151732688
They would be a perfect fit for Mahoyo adaptation. F/SF needs Bones.
>>
>>151732673
>Hassan of Serenity
>You're one of the few people who can she touch without her poison having an effect. She sneaks into your room often so you give her headpats.
I need more of this.
>>
>>151732617
It's amazing how /fgog/ retards can't comprehend this. No, they don't FORCE you to spend money, but the whole game is clearly geared towards waifu and fanservice loving retards, yet still attempts to have a serious story. It's honestly insulting.
>>
>>151732695
>find popular character
>make different gimmick version of them
>???
>Profit

Joan Alter was an obvious pick, just find the next most popular character now. That's what the welfare characters are at this point

Summer Scath, Rider Kintoki, Joan Lily, Rider Santa Saber, its just accessible versions of popular characters that people want.
>>
>>151732759
She has low standards.
>>
>>151732354
Why does Emiya alter looks like a gangsta's wet dream?
>>
>>151732296
Actually Cu beats her in all her interludes so far.
Noone can stop the Cu wank
>>
>>151732759
Unfortunately Mashu gets butthurt and often cockblocks her.
>>
>>151732673
Serenity confessed to a literal zombie for the same reason, she's just mentally ill.
>>
>>151732771
It's still cute.
>>
File: 1483239817815.jpg (998KB, 1920x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1483239817815.jpg
998KB, 1920x1365px
>>151732564
Where I can buy this artbook? I don't see it even on Wada's site.
>>
File: 1482887124768.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482887124768.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>151732673
>Warped maternal love. A lover and her child are one and the same to her.
>>
>>151732738
>Not him
Read my post you fucking retard. I was just pointing out the general attitude of shit-eating /fgog/.
>>
File: 625362532543.jpg (71KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
625362532543.jpg
71KB, 685x960px
Someone explain Astolfo to me?
>>
>>151732688
Yes.
>>
>>151732824
so you're just throwing buzzwords and ad hominem?
pointless, you're just a shitposter
>>
>>151732820
She's also drawn by Raita, which is kind of a negative.
>>
>>151732771
Her standard is "being able to touch her without dying".
It's a very high standard to reach, actually.
>>
>>151732830
He's a dude who dresses like a chick because he likes to be cute.
>>
>>151732830
he is a dude who looks like girl.
>>
>they didn't genderbend solomon and we got stuck with the blandest heroine of type moon history
>da vinci doesn't even want you

Why does Nasu hate us?
>>
>>151732633
>>151732684
ufotable is the perfect Type-Moon studio, and they always will be. There's nothing you sorry /fgog/fags or CookingPriest posters can do to change that.
>>
File: 1468790278984.png (231KB, 395x598px) Image search: [Google]
1468790278984.png
231KB, 395x598px
>>151732628
Is HF insipid shonen bullshit because Illya sacrificed herself in the end to save Shirou? Because the situation is pretty similar.

>>151732703
Most of the "waifus" are actual character though and it's not like there aren't male character being added all the time.
>>
>>151732830
He's a brain damaged crossdresser.
>>
File: 34=-753.png (3MB, 2150x3035px) Image search: [Google]
34=-753.png
3MB, 2150x3035px
>>151732799
>>151732771
>>151732866

She's had a rough life.
>>
>>151732819
Mandarake and eBay
>>
>>151732830
He's best girl.
>>
>>151732756
Those two suggestions sound perfect actually. Nasu could simply restart and finish Mahoyo as an anime series only. And I really want to see Bones's F/SF it seems right up they're alley.
>>
>>151732875
Solomon is better character because he escaped the cliche of "this OP being gets humanized because they want mc's dick" which happens 99% of the time with Nasu. The main problem with female characters in Nasuverse is that they are all emotionally weak and dependent on a guy and exist for pure waifubait reasons.
>>
File: 1483316542531.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483316542531.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>people still responding to cookingpriest unironically
>>
>>151732895
>Is HF insipid shonen bullshit because Illya sacrificed herself in the end to save Shirou?
Yes, True End is awful.

>Most of the "waifus" are actual character though
Waifu-baiting is not characterization. Most of servants exist there to solely bait the otaku to gamble for them due to various fetishes or fanservice. Its typical mobage stuff. Except that while stuff like Chain Chronicle actually bothers to weave the heroes into the story and give them a reason to be, explaining why they joined you, unlocking special quests if heroes related to each other in some ways join you, etc, FGO just drops you a waifu and that's it. Sure the waifu MIGHT feature into the story latter or sooner but that barely adds any depth. They don't have agency, they are not their own characters. Servants are "waifus", "playthings", to care for and level up. That's all.

There's no reason to care for Mashu except for the fact that story literally force-feeds you her EVERYWHERE going "AINT SHE NICE!?! AINT SHE CARING?!?! YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO LIKE HER". Even this special highlights that on how the SelfInsertProtag should instantly like her and think she is just the best.
>>
File: 1478034987438.png (63KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478034987438.png
63KB, 297x282px
>>151732759
Serenity is cute.

>>151732803
That doesn't mean she doesn't deserve love.
>>
>>151732907
I don't know what it's saying, but this looks like mindbreak in reverse.
>>
>>151732886
>perfect
>wouldn't let Nasu rewrite UBW to be better
>cut the climax and interesting parts of Zero
Let's also not forget that they're constantly dying from doing too much now
>>
>>151732830
He's fucked thousands of women by dressing as a girl
>>
>>151732910
What the fuckin name of this artbook. Fate/GO MEMO gives me nothing.
>>
>>151732895
That's not the issue, the very model of adding new characters every once in a while to sell them is shit and not at all convenient for an actual good story.
Also the protagonist and main heroine are what kill it much more for me. Especially when both are usually great-tier in stuff Nasu writes.
>>
>>151732684
Not surprised Cooking Priest is still around.
>>
>>151732977
Search C91 Fate.

Planning on buying it next week.
>>
>>151732862
Yeah maybe if you're a huge fag
>>
>>151727828
There is no 'God with a capital G' in nasuverse(unless you mean Akasha which is probably the closest there is). The judeo-christian god exists but hasn't done anything notable as far as I can remember and Jesus was supposed to be a Type or some shit.
>>
File: 1413702610876.png (452KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413702610876.png
452KB, 784x720px
>>151732943
It wouldn't be a Fate thread if newfags weren't taking bait left and right. 2017 is the year where we won't get a single good Fate thread. I think this happens every time a Fate show is airing(except Prisma for some reason).
>>
Everyone's forgetting the most important thing. Which F/GO servant has the biggest boobs?
>>
>>151733041
>Jesus was supposed to be a Type or some shit.
Nice headcanon
>>
>>151732673
>Artemis in love with Orion and (you).
>Still keeps Orion as a little Bear.
Silly Goddess.
>>
>>151733057
Right now it's Raiko.
>>
>>151733057
The one drawn by Raita, obviously.
>>
>>151733041
>Jesus was supposed to be a Type
He can't be. In order for something to be a Type, they have to be the only thing existing on the planet.
>>
>>151733045
Prisma threads are always awful though. Literally just
>this kiss scene.webm
>that kiss scene.webm
>this other kiss scene.webm
>hey wasn't VS Saber Alter cool? (it wasn't the animation was fucking garbage but they want to pretend otherwise)
>kiss.webm kiss.webm kiss.webm
>yuri lolis yuri lolis haah haah
>kiss.webm
>>
File: 38=-422.jpg (165KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
38=-422.jpg
165KB, 848x1200px
>>151733057
>>
>>151733057
Raiko or Gorgon.
>>
>>151733107
You're forgetting Rin and Luviaposting.
>>
File: 1483115552930.png (231KB, 622x674px) Image search: [Google]
1483115552930.png
231KB, 622x674px
>>151732958
>>151733001

To be honest the MC and Mashu are pretty bland but the Servants that get added always appear in the story and all of them have interludes to know more about them so they aren't just waifubait characters (at least not all of them). To each his own I guess.
>>
>>151733107
Vs Bazett was the only good fight in Prisma.
>>
File: 1471044872485.jpg (149KB, 1500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1471044872485.jpg
149KB, 1500x698px
>>151733057
>>
>>151733057
Don't know but I know whose I want to smother my face in.
>>
>>151733106
That's never been true, they just have to be the entire planet as one. In the first place, Type-Venus has little angel aliens living in its wings. It was just dumb fanon.
>>
File: 57806617_p0.png (198KB, 615x492px) Image search: [Google]
57806617_p0.png
198KB, 615x492px
>>151732673
>Sanzou
Is that what the monkey costume is for.
>>
>>151733107
>it wasn't the animation was fucking garbage
Even if it was it still has better animation than any other Fate adaptation to date unless you count the Grand Order CMs.
>>
>>151733117
>no banana tits
What bullshit is this
>>
File: 1483319607957.jpg (900KB, 1020x724px) Image search: [Google]
1483319607957.jpg
900KB, 1020x724px
>>151733107
This is why Christmas 2016 >>>>>Prisma
>>
Every person who plays FGO really does deserve to die. Type-Moon would be so much better without it.
>>
>>151733161
>Prismafags are THIS delusional
>>
>>151733161
This has to be bait.
No one actually could claim this to be true.
>>
>>151733139
I want to join her wild hunt and go out drinking with her and Drake.
>>
>>151733137
Where's Anne on this list? She's a pretty big girl.
>>
>>151733173
Was it lewd?
>>
>>151733192
Just a sakugafag, I don't care about Prisma.
>>
File: exalted combat.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
exalted combat.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>151733161
You can hate ufotable for their direction all you want, but their animation quality is undeniable.
Particularly you can hate them for layering special effects all over everything making the gorgeous animation actually kinda difficult to see.
>>
File: 1440966588595.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1440966588595.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>151733045
I just want wild ride for F/A
>>
>>151733107
You forget
>a complete insult to the fate franchise
>I want to commit a crime
>I want Illya to sit on my face!
>Leysritt/Sella a best!
>Miyuverse Shirou is best Shirou so cool
>>
>>151733217
Prisma's most top tier animation amounts to low rent Ufotable.

Right down to the CG and effects. If you don't like that stuff, you have no business even bringing up Silver Link in that regard.
>>
>>151729518
That never happens in F/GO.

And Arcueid killed Solomon, Goetia and everyone else that got annoying in her universes.

So yeah, next time learn japanese instead of parroting bad translations.
>>
>>151733057
I think it might be a toss-up between Raiko and Gorgon.
>>
>>151733228
Best thing that most special effects was hand drawn, not CG. But you can't stop shitposting about photoshop filters and CG no matter what
>>
File: 347=-53.jpg (3MB, 1860x4823px) Image search: [Google]
347=-53.jpg
3MB, 1860x4823px
>>151733256
>>
>>151733258
Other than Prisma having better choreography, better direction, less obnoxious post processing, and better animated movement, sure.
>>
File: 1418368564954.png (282KB, 437x625px) Image search: [Google]
1418368564954.png
282KB, 437x625px
>>151733239
This. I hope Fate threads get better when Apo comes out.
>>
File: 1410954034380.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410954034380.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>151733275
>Arcfags actually believe this
Goetia > Arc
Stay mad faggot.
>>
Can you play this game in the West? I remember trying to play it a long time ago, but it would keep saying that I was not in Japan or some region issue.
>>
File: 1473460944540.png (652KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473460944540.png
652KB, 800x700px
>>151732830
He's cute and gets pussy
>>
>>151733321
Pure fucking buzzwords. It's like I'm living in 2014 again.

"choreography", "direction". Christ, Fate threads are cancer.
>>
>>151733275
>mad Tsukihimefag shitposting fanfiction
>>
>>151733342
You can if you download Qooapp
>>
>>151733323
>I hope Fate threads get better when Apo comes out.
Im not saying Fate had good quality threads back then either but shits been shit ever since zero.
>>
>>151733275
Goetia > Mashu > Arc

Fuck off, Arcshitter.
>>
File: hRC1hEI.jpg (943KB, 2208x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hRC1hEI.jpg
943KB, 2208x1600px
>>151733325
It's literally in the Melty Blood manga you retard, Arcueid woke up and killed everyone. Done deal, Atlas was researching more important stuff, Sion was wondering about an actual threat to everyone, F/GO events are irrelevant outside of a few universes
>>
File: 0844.jpg (92KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
0844.jpg
92KB, 385x545px
Can't wait to see the curry bros finally animated
>>
>>151733347
I can see why someone who finds Ufotable's work acceptable wouldn't care about choreography and direction.
>>
>>151733342
If you're on Android you have to download the apk and install it manually. On iPhone you have to set your Apple Store to Japanese or something like that, I don't have one so I don't know for sure how it works.
>>
>>151729518
>Gaia is completely irrelevant anymore.
You should read GoA.
>>
I love how Tsukihimefags cling on a literal side manga that isn't even supervised by Nasu. It's Take Moon-tier.
>>
>>151732628
Even if you were right ( but what >>151732895 said is correct) you just pointed one thing in a long af visual novel.
>>
>>151733342
It's pretty sucks. You can't use emulators anymore, there is no PC version and no english version.TM still living in past. Still bland shadow of Cygames
>>
>>151733239
>>151733323
Apocrypha is just going to be like Drifters. There won't be nearly as much hype as for FSN or FZ, because the source is much shallower and the studio adapting it halfasses it.
>>
File: latest[1].png (391KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
391KB, 385x545px
>>151733057
Full Size Tiamat.

>Height: 74000000 km²
>Breast size: Volume is unlimited. In short, a 4D pocket
>>
>>151733350
>>151733380
Except you're the one posting fanfiction, you didn't even know what you were talking about.

What you mentioned was in Extella, not F/GO. And even about the events of F/GO, they got denied by Arc in the recent Melty Blood manga, she just woke up killed the ones bothering and that was it.

Really, learn japanese next time.

This is the last (You)
>>
>>151733384
Can you please just go back to MAL Cooking Priest? You throw these words around without backing them up with reasoning, and try to get by off the fact others will think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>151733426
He said Servant.

Go back to your cornet Tiamatfag, your girl won't be playable.
>>
>>151727068
What if the "god" of the nasuverse is Nasu itself?
>>
>>151733381
>taking a doujin without Nasu's involvement seriously

I bet you think the anthologies are canon too.
>>
>>151733275
>And Arcueid killed Solomon, Goetia and everyone else that got annoying in her universes.

Goetia is stated to have more power than the planet, able to restart the planet on command, and no concept of death. His only blindspot was Solomon himself, and what lengths Solomon would go to in order to stop Goetia. All beasts have no normal concept of death. Tiamat is immune to retcons and all unnatural types of death, as long as life exists she also can't be killed.

Yet again, Goetia canon has more power than the planet itself at its apex, she can't +1 that. +1 ability only goes as high as the planet is able to provide energy, it has limits. Goetia could have restarted Gaia and become the new foundation of the world.
>>
>>151733381
>THIS STUFF THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENS IN A SIDE MANGA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AND IS LESS CANON THAN PRISMA ILLYA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN NASU'S MAIN PROJECT BECAUSE I SAY SO

Holy shit. Arcfags are buttflustered she was killed by Goetia right?
>>
>>151733381
That's not what happened at all.
>>
>>151733442
Oh totally, If only every adaptation had people surfboarding on shields or a gate to infinite unique weapons turned into laser beams or every fight turning into just a bunch of fireworks exploding randomly... /s
Ufo did decent job with KNK and Zero but that's it. They might have the budget but silverlink blows them out of the water in terms of actual choreography and tension. Oonuma Shin literally schooled entirety of UBW adaptation.

Dat feel when a "magical girl spin off" actually explains what is going on better than the supposed "main adaptation" ever cared to try. It really highlights on just how misplaced every single decision in making ufotable's UBW was.
>>
>>151733440
>Melty blood manga
>canon
>>
>>151732958
>Yes, True End is awful.
I suppose you have to read it again, because that's how third magic works and the recreation of it is, you know, the whole point of the war.
So explain why it is awful when it makes 100% sense inside the story.
>>
File: 1483214797422.jpg (219KB, 926x665px) Image search: [Google]
1483214797422.jpg
219KB, 926x665px
>>151733375
There is nothing to expect from F/A. It's not big like F/Z. It's not "inspired by Dark Knight" and other shit. Just fun show with cuck ending. Not F/SF
>>151733409
They're pretty cancerous yes.
>>
>>151733463
>Goetia is stated to have more power than the planet,
Not said. Nice fanfic there mate.

>and no concept of death.
Neither does Arcueid. Did you even read the VN secondary?

> All beasts have no normal concept of death.
Yeah, the actual Primate Murder(not the one changed) is Arc's sister pet.

>Goetia canon has more power than the planet itself at its apex, she can't +1 that. +1 ability only goes as high as the planet is able to provide energy, it has limits. Goetia could have restarted Gaia and become the new foundation of the world.

Except this is never said, Goetia has nothing over the planet it's mostly about humans.

Nice fanfic pal.

This is my last (You), enjoy your fanfics and maybe dream that ONE DAY Fate characters will be strong or something because you jerk yourself at night at the thought of powerlevels.
>>
>>151733057
Proportionally? Passionlip. Size = 160

Size wise? Kingprotea. Size = infinite

yes, both are servants. Passionlip was mentioned in FGO CM3, and is in the leak list.
>>
File: 1482877671365.jpg (26KB, 468x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482877671365.jpg
26KB, 468x451px
>>151733488
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>151725143
Can someone explain why he wanted to kill Swallows so badly?
>>
>>151733549
Semi by Akira Ishida is so pretty.
>>
>>151733455
The Beast class is a saint graph, a servant container. So yeah, she's a servant.
>>
>>151733522
Yeah, "tension".

I know it's fucking you, Cooking Priest.

You still obsess over a three year old anime. You're on the spectrum.
>>
>>151733563
Fuck off CCCfag
>>
Guys if I do a manga about Ciel becoming TYPE COSMOS, it'll be more canon than the actual shit Nasu writes, right?
>>
>>151733461
>>151733535
>>151733409
>I-I-IT'S NOT CANON GUISE

Holy fuck this is pathetic, source there buddy? F/GO is not canon either by the way. Because my ass says so.
>>
File: 1483275313455.png (1MB, 1327x966px) Image search: [Google]
1483275313455.png
1MB, 1327x966px
>>151733522
Fai pls
>>
>>151733558
>universe bends down to his will
>he'll blow the planet up before its genesis and rebuild it from scratch based on his image so there wouldn't be a concept of death, so new humanity won't have it
>he used 3000 of burned humanity produces more energy than nothing that the planet can supply
???????
>>
File: 1471447961178.jpg (13KB, 280x318px) Image search: [Google]
1471447961178.jpg
13KB, 280x318px
What are all you faggots doing here? This wasn't even a fucking Grand Order thread. Isn't /fgog/ supposed to contain this cancer?
>>
>>151733541
I never said it's an asspull. Being explained doesn't make it well written or fitting. You can't end the supposed dark route with a shonen climax that sidelines all of the potentially interesting implications of Sakura having to repent and Shirou living with a new body, not to mention Illya is immediately forgotten. No let's just focus on everyone living happily ever after and Rider is there because why not??
>>
File: protea.png (1MB, 1440x1376px) Image search: [Google]
protea.png
1MB, 1440x1376px
>>151733563
>>
>>151733606
If it's a serious manga, gets published by Type-Moon(not a dojin) and approved by Nasu like the other spin-offs.

Yes.

But since you're a nobody in an imageboard that doesn't have Nasu's support then no.
>>
>>151733383
Indian servants are the best. As far as Type Moon mythologies go:

Indian > Greek > Japanese > Babylonian > Arthurian >>> Germanic > Irish > Egyptian >> Chinese > French >>> Roman > Arabs >>>>> Post French Revolution shit
>>
Since we are Waifufagging anyway I want to know What servant you want to fuck wither it be consensual or by command seal?
>>
>>151733558
>>151733612
Fuck off Dartz. Your waifu is old and busted.
>>
>>151733612
FGO was written by Nasu, buddy. Your manga is literally fanservice by a doujinshika as canon as Type Moon Complex. Nasu even says he doesn't give a shit about what happens on spin offs (hint hint like your manga) and he only gets involved in the projects he counts as official.
>>
File: Supervisor Nasu.png (134KB, 585x760px) Image search: [Google]
Supervisor Nasu.png
134KB, 585x760px
>>151733409
Not the other guy but that's just wrong.
>監修:奈須きのこ
>>
>>151733655
Holy shit this guy is in his 30s?
>>
>>151733688
>Japanese
Fuck no, by far the one with the most genderbends and waifu garbage.
>>
>>151733661
Animu brah
>>
>>151733660
>>universe bends down to his will
Doesn't.

>>he'll blow the planet up before its genesis and rebuild it from scratch based on his image so there wouldn't be a concept of death, so new humanity won't have it
Arcueid can blow the planet too. What's your point? She's casually about to do it in MB before she changes her opinion.

>>he used 3000 of burned humanity produces more energy than nothing that the planet can supply
Except it's never said it has more energy than the planet.

Learn japanese, EOP.
>>
>>151733694
Jeanne and Jeanne Alter at the same time.

Accept no substitutes.
>>
>>151733664
So it's basically a "I don't like it, so it's awful" which magically became "shounen bullshit"?
As if they all gathered the dragon balls to resurrect Shirou with the power of friendship, duh.
I, for once, find that a happy ending is a well fitting way to end the route or the game as a whole.
>>
File: 1440962305472.jpg (410KB, 1399x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1440962305472.jpg
410KB, 1399x2048px
>>151733599
You can't beat cookingpriest in autism fest. He has 20k + posts on MAL alone. He can shitposting nonstop. 24/7. You just can't. Avoid it in all cost.
>>
>>151733679
See >>151733699

Nasu doesn't give a rat's ass about a doujin-tier manga. He only gets involved on projects he counts. He's made it clear many times. Melty Blood manga is good but it's not to be taken seriously as important because Nasu has no involvement in it. He doesn't even MENTION it in his blog.
>>
>>151733384
Look the way any of these are used means "i like this show" or "I dislike this show"
>>
>>151733710
Holy fuck F/GO EOPs never stop getting BTFO.

Sometimes they must feel like
>I shouldn't have left Beast's Lair where we invent translations out our asses that have nothing to do with what the text actually says
>>
>>151733749
But... why come shit up a F/SN thread with shit that hasn't even been adapted, when you have you have your own containment general?

>>151733699
Not him but fucking hell this is why everyone hates FGOfags. Acting so self-important when you're a fan of a literal fanservice-based mobage.
>>
>>151733771
see
>>151733710
I'm not taking a side in your powerlevel faggotry but don't spout random crap just to bolster your argument.
>>
>>151733688
We've had three American servants so far, four depending on interpretation.

One of them C rank stats all around mostly, one of them C and B, and another is nothing but EX and E stats.

Hate them all you want, but as far as TM mythology power rankings go they're not on the list where you claim they are. That's not TM's list, that's your list of playing favorites and bias.
>>
>>151733759
>Doesn't.
His profile says so, retard.

>Arcueid can blow the planet too. What's your point? She's casually about to do it in MB before she changes her opinion.

Blowing up the planet he could do with Solomon's rings. He wants to restart from start, if you actually played the game. But you didn't.

>Except it's never said it has more energy than the planet.
Literally states it is more energy than the planet will EVER PRODUCE. Ever.

Sorry, Darzt. God > Shitcuid.
>>
File: 5364654758768768686.jpg (62KB, 550x439px) Image search: [Google]
5364654758768768686.jpg
62KB, 550x439px
>>151733743
And he's still EOP
>>151733759
>Learn japanese, EOP.
Translate this
>>
>>151733710
Uh huh, now cite the part where it says Arc kills everyone in one shot and beat Goetia, Tiamat, PM, and all the beasts like you said.
>>
File: CwuvkruUoAAkopN.jpg orig.jpg (90KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CwuvkruUoAAkopN.jpg orig.jpg
90KB, 600x900px
>>151733694
I'd give anything to fuck mama Raikou. She would be okay with it too so it's all consensual.
>>
>>151733803
F/GO got an ANIME OVA
>>
>>151733710
Prisma Illya also has it. And Nasu has nothing to do with it. What's your point?
>>
>>151733744
>Sasaki
>Tamamo
>Amakusa
>Benkei
>Koutaro
>the Doujis
The servants are mostly great, the genderbents are also really good designs, even if some should've been male. Okita, Nobunaga and Musashi are the best genderbends in Type Moon.
>>
>>151733845
I know you literal retard.

>But... why come shit up a F/SN thread with shit that hasn't even been adapted, when you have you have your own containment general?
>>
File: 1482108559397.jpg (26KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
1482108559397.jpg
26KB, 283x314px
I hope you guys know that >>151733409 is just falseflagging. Everything is canon in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>151733811
I'm not talking about powerlevels. That list is about the representation and how interesting the heroes of that mythology are. Powerlevels mean jackshit in Fate
>>
>>151733839
Again, I said I don't want to join your dumb powerlevel faggotry. I just think you people shouldn't go around spouting bullshit.
>>
>>151733839
He can't because. The mangaka has absolutely no clue of what the fuck was happening in FGO. Nasu didn't tell anyone, except those involved. Not even Narita who needed spoilers about Enkidu and Gil.

He's just buttflustered Arc died to Goetia. Like the rest of human history.
>>
>>151733688
>Not liking Dantes and Dumas
Awful taste.
>>
>>151733771
Source there buddy? Your ass doesn't count.

Like I told you, it's fine if you want to jerk yourself over powerlevels. But you shouldn't post fanfiction or bad translations.

Learn Japanese, don't be an EOP. If you don't want to learn it then don't talk about it, it's pretty sad.

See ya

>>151733816
>His profile says so, retard.
The profiles are full of chunni words that mean nothing. In context he doesn't have it, it's just a flowery speech, hyperbole.

Learn japanese, the way it's used makes it very clear it's hyperbole.

>Blowing up the planet he could do with Solomon's rings. He wants to restart from start, if you actually played the game. But you didn't.
And Arcueid can do easily. Learn Japanese.

>Literally states it is more energy than the planet will EVER PRODUCE. Ever.
Except it doesn't, it refers to human power.

Learn japanese mobagefag, go back to /fgog/ because NOT EVEN /v/ WANTS MOBAGEFAGS THERE.

You're so cancerous not even /v/ likes you
>>
>>151733895
Because animu and animu doesn't belong on /vg/
>>
I thought Dartz was supposed to leave the fandom FOREVER.
>>
>>151733910
>muh kaleidoscope
That's not how it works. If Nasu doesn't have a hand in it, it ain't canon.
>>
>>151733872
>the best genderbends in Type Moon
You fucking serious? Any genderbend that isn't the original Saber is forced bullshit and an obvious mark of TM's decline into memes and waifufaggotry. You're also conveniently forgetting the eyesore that is Ushiwakamaru.
>>
File: 1304499933955.png (313KB, 452x559px) Image search: [Google]
1304499933955.png
313KB, 452x559px
>>151733661
/a/ is going to be filled with Fate threads throughout the entire year.

This is only the first day, you haven't seen nothing yet.
>>
Reminder that Indian's are strong

Bloody Demon B
Proud lore that embodies Caster. Proficiency in guns, bows, lances, and knifes all all extends to mastery level. A huge bonus granted when fighting melee.

Shamanism B
Dialogue with fairy passed down by Appachio. Borrowing of power from the fairies by means of contract.

Guardian Beast: B
The fairy coyote that travels alongside Geronimo. It has but one flaw; its love for pranks.

NP
One who Creates the Land.
Tsago Degi Naleya
Summons a huge "Coyote".
When the summoning happens, the "Sun" that has gotten his 'herb' stolen by the Coyote will start pursuing the Coyote, which resulting in giving effect of AoE damage to the surroundings.
At the same time, the Guardian known as Coyote exist to provide protection to allies.
A magecraft of rematerialization of the Appachio's legend in a smaller scale.

Territory Creation B
Setting up one's own turf as a magus. Not exactly creating a workshop, but more akin to setting up a camp taking full advantage of geographical surroundings. A bonus to everyone's battle prowess.

Item Creation C
Creating tools made from prana. Creates weapon filled with fairy's blessings.
>>
>>151733910
>Everything is canon in the Nasuverse
Meme created by secondaries.

If it contradicts the FUNDAMENTAL LAWS of the entire multiverse established in the main works, it isn't canon. This includes FGO and Apocrypha nonsense.
>>
>>151733839
In the manga, read it. You can find it in the usual places. Arcueid kills everyone and stops it, then they move on to other things.

Or are you saying that you don't know where we get manga from? I'm not going to tell a newfag that, go look for yourself m8.
>>
File: smug blue man.png (662KB, 1280x1022px) Image search: [Google]
smug blue man.png
662KB, 1280x1022px
>>151733710
>/fgog/ redditors trying to compete with /a/
How cute.
>>
>>151733965
But you're talking almost exclusively about story from the shitty game, and plenty of waifufaggotry is ongoing. You're not talking about anime.
>>
>>151733957
>And Arcueid can do easily. Learn Japanese.
Show me how she can. What can she do besides jobbing to Shiki's Dick and dying like a bitch in her route? All she has is Hyperbole.

>Except it doesn't, it refers to human power.

No, EOP. He explicitly says PLANET. I'm sorry Arcueid is shit, but hey, Mushroom said Roman was his self insert.
>>
File: 1472969848884.jpg (373KB, 1492x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472969848884.jpg
373KB, 1492x2048px
>>151733694
Scat after I make her proud by completing her training
>>
>>151734001
Fate/SN is ok. People don't want F/GO in non-FGO related threads.

Even less powerlevelfags from /vg/
>>
>>151734003
>Indian
I believe the general PC term is "Native American."
>>
File: 37=-423.jpg (334KB, 964x1364px) Image search: [Google]
37=-423.jpg
334KB, 964x1364px
>>
>>151733953
I like them, but there's still too many French heroes missing, so the cast feels incomplete and bad. It's the Romans where I think it starts turning bad, and the ones I didn't even mention are even worse.
>>
>>151734003
Why are you calling them Indian when there are actual Indians around.
It's confusing
>>
>>151733710
>/fgog/ NEWFAG GETS BTFO BY /a/

HOLY FUCK, NOW THEY'LL RETURN TO REDDIT AND BL
>>
File: Melty_blood321321_miyako_ending.png (261KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Melty_blood321321_miyako_ending.png
261KB, 640x480px
I see how shitposters shitposting about PM being cute dog or about F/GO is NOT SERIOUS AND EDGY or F/GO is not canon
Now it's time.
>le MB is canon
Defend this. This little girl can blow out DA
>>
>>151733957
Hey, translate this and show us you're not an EOP >>151733817
>>
>>151734033
But animu plot is the plot of the game and the game encompasses many Nasu works
>>
>>151734006
What law does FGO and Apo contradict?
>>
>>151734006
>This includes FGO and Apocrypha nonsense.
What "fundamental law" is violated in Apocrypha?
>>
File: smug.jpg (57KB, 854x802px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
57KB, 854x802px
>>151734001
Oh, I can't wait for Fate threads. I also loath /fgog/ threads, because this is not the board for that garbage.
>>
>>151733759
Moshi-moshi where is your translation? >>151733817
>>
>>151734035
Ok then mate, you already got BTFO and you also got double BTFO when other anon posted the MB manga being supervised by Nasu. I'm not going to keep it going, learn japanese or keep believing whatever you want.

Enjoy yourself, bye
>>
>>151734106
But Fou isn't a dog, he's a squirrel. Dog is now noncanon.
>>
>>151733664
Your justification is literally that you are too much of an edgelord to be able to stand smiling. If you're that fucking pitiful why not just end your own life?
>>
File: 1336605503350.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1336605503350.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>151734055
>everything is canon

Yeah, every Fate thread is going to be a complete clusterfuck now with having a Anime on both GO, Extra and even fucking Apocrypha.

Enjoy you're stay.
>>
File: 51542051_p0.jpg (287KB, 966x1221px) Image search: [Google]
51542051_p0.jpg
287KB, 966x1221px
>>151734003
Tine confirmed for strong ass Master.
>>
>>151734134
>Oh, I can't wait for Fate threads
I doubt you'll be as optimistic once Apocrypha airs
>>
>>151734115
>shit that hasn't been adapted yet
That includes the rest of your shit plot. So please, do leave.
>>
>>151734016
But that doesn't happen. Stop making up shit, please.

All you see is Lev killing himself. Which doesn't stop shit anyway.

In any case, the very manga explains you she cannot do SHIT in Fate universe setting. Neither can Wallachia.
>>
>>151734006
What fundamental law of the multiverse was violated in F/GO that wasn't already thrown back in your face the last time you posted these pastas?
>>
File: SP1-Miyako.png (116KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SP1-Miyako.png
116KB, 512x512px
>>151734106
Literally reality warping, the summer night gives her powers.

Also her sensei is cool as shit, and she's even friends with LiShuMeme.

And Bajiquan = God
>>
>>151734158
It can be a fun clusterfuck as long as /fgog/ isn't involved though.
>>
File: 1482621628931.jpg (9KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1482621628931.jpg
9KB, 240x210px
>>151734160
>...
>>
>>151733989
Ushiwakamaru and Yorimitsu are bad.

I think that there's more to it than waifus. Of course that's a big part in their decision, but it also helps make the universe more unique. There's a lot of depictions of mythology, especially Japanese heroes. Making some of them women makes them more interesting as depictions.
>>
>>151734153
>supervised by Nasu

Every single manga has that, he doesn't actually double checks them. Take Moon also had it as did the anthologies.

So it's still as 'canon' as Take Moon.
>>
Will future Fate threads basically become franchise encompassing mega threads like Muv Luv and Love Live?
>>
File: Melty_blood_mecha_hisui_ending.png (294KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Melty_blood_mecha_hisui_ending.png
294KB, 640x480px
Hey, cookingpriest, remember when TM was really dark and serious like MB? Not waifushit like F/GO
>>
His case is a foreshadowing to Angra Mainyu that not everything written as history is what it is.
>>
>>151734221
Chibichuki doesn't have it.
>>
>>151734208
>as long as /fgog/ isn't involved though.
That's not gonna happen.
They contaminate all Fate threads
>>
>>151734222
No. We should kill the Tsukishitters and their bland waifu.
>>
>>151734106
Miyako>>>>>>>Fate

>Miyako can BTFO DA
>Fateshitters can't
How will /fgog/ ever recover?

>The remaining officer put himself under the protection of his noble phantasm spear and charged with all his might. But Jester used just a finger to stop the spear that had been coming for him with the speed of the claws of a carnivore.
>"In other words," began Jester, looking at the shattered spear and the despairing officer with a smile full of pity.
>"Heroic Spirits validate human history. They protect the rules of the human world.”
>Fiddling with a piece of the shattered lance with his fingers, Jester gave a slight shake to his head.
>"We Dead Apostles deny human history. We have existed to defile your rules."
>"Deny…human history?"
>"Yes indeed. Therefore, we can deny the power of noble phantasms made by man or noble phantasms god prepared for man. It might be a different story with noble phantasms god made for god's own sake, but how easily are you going to find those? It's all pure compatibility. I am a snake, and you are frogs. That's all.”
>>
>>151734153
Translate >>151733817
>>
>>151734239
I haven't read that one. The chibis seem pretty shitty to me. I'll go and check.
>>
>>151734016
>In the manga, read it.
That's not what happened though. You got a lot of people repeating BTFO, but what you claim happened didn't really happen.

I can find the manga easily on Boys Love but that doesn't really change the situation.
>>
>>151734256
Why is it that the Japanese TM fanbase has no problem talking about Tsukihime and Arc but you people from /fgog/ hate it with a passion?
>>
>>151727882
>Okay, but what about some more modern religions that are more esoteric and man-made with no "earth-mother" or roots to pre-history, like Scientology, where they worship an alien race's leader called Xenu, or the flying spaghetti monster?
You are not suppose to summon gods so it doesn't matter. Gods are not heroes, and can't be by definition. The closest you get is part-god humans.
>>
>>151734221
>it's not canon because I say so
Nice source there buddy

>>>/vg/
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 300x168px
So in theory could one summon this man!
>>
>>151734314
>You are not suppose to summon gods
Retconned by FGO. Welcome to nu-Nasuverse!
>>
File: image.png (380KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380KB, 600x800px
Why didn't zouken do shit in fate or UBW? Is his involvement with the war in HF simply due to the fact that conditions were optimal due to Shirou getting so close to Sakura? And also Shinjis early defeat with rider? And the fact that shirou ran into zouken when he visited the matou household?

The deciding factor between fate and UBW is clearly one single moment, but I feel like HF is several factors.

Just finished VN so I'm left with these questions
>>
>>151734297
The Japanese TM fanbase doesn't try to make her and her cancerous canon the center of TM and feel slighted over Nasu moving onto other things. We're tired of their whining and their shit in Fate threads.

It's like those whiny babies who don't stop crying and think we should pay attention to them and their twilight tier story.
>>
>>151734222
how will they not
literally every spinoff is better and more interesting to talk about
>>
>>151734352
>Why didn't zouken do shit in fate or UBW?
Gil killed him.
>>
File: 1482607849878.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482607849878.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>151734329
He died so he's in the throne now, of course.
>>
>>151734336
You can summon gods with the Chaldea system but not in a normal grail war. Also you can only summon gods if they want to be summoned.
>>
>>151734297
Because Japan has more access to the stuff than the West.
>>
>>151734336
FGO's lore is soon to be non-canon for all intents and purposes.
No really though, FSN and Tsukihime will always be the main works that people look to for how Nasuverse works. Do you think people will give a fuck about retcons in a shitty mobage story?
>>
>>151734354
Let's not pretend like Tsukihimefags take over Fate threads. While Fatefags taking over Tsukihime threads happens all the time. Just learn to deal with it and ignore baiters.
>>
File: 54367548769879798797.jpg (91KB, 1806x281px) Image search: [Google]
54367548769879798797.jpg
91KB, 1806x281px
Looks like cockingpriest and his cocksuckers really gone wild
>>
>>151734297
Because Nips have no taste and don't realize that Arc is bland and uninteresting?
>>
>>151734417
Just fuck off and die with your shitty e-drama
>>
>>151734417
Explain this meme to me. Is it some eceleb crap?
>>
>>151734377
HOLY FUCK IS THERE ANYONE THAT COULD BEAT DANTE

Reminder that he manhandled a guy that could create universes by taking a shit in DMC1
>>
>>151734410
Animated Kohta Ace special established four canon works aside of FGO:

FSN
FZ
Extra timeline
KnK.

Not a single mention of Tsukihime or anything else.
>>
>>151734352
Basically you're correct, that's also why HF changes start very early on.

>>151734376
This is headcanon and I'd believe it but that'd also involve taking the worm from Sakura's heart. Otherwise Zouken is still alive somewhere.
>>
>>151733488
>>>/vg/164337531
That's how you do it and go with them.

>>151734329
>tfw the only good thing from fgo would be heroic spirit Simo Hayha. He would make BL cry so hard.
>>
>>151734336

Really?

I thought FGO was some sort of 'alt-alt' timeline, like how Tsuki/Fate contradict each other at times, and FGO was just another one of those (as if they are different timelines that branch WAAAAY long ago), but still had enough similarities that things like Shirou's puppet could still be made by a tsuki character.

I hated FGO more of the gaudy jrpg over the top designs, I don't know enough about the story to care on that front, it just looked out of place.
>>
>>151734410
Yes at least in Japan where it matters the most. I don't recall Nasu even giving a fuck about Americans touching his stuff
>>
>>151734214
I don't mind genderbents when their backgrounds sound believable, like Drake's.
>>
>>151734452
Some MALtard probably.
>>
>>151734414
>tsukihime threads

where?
>>
File: 1483064180373.png (55KB, 149x207px) Image search: [Google]
1483064180373.png
55KB, 149x207px
>>151734417
>32 year old man shitposting about animu in both /a/ and MAL at the same time
>>
>>151734465
Because Arcueid killed the FGO villains in her universe? She does it in the manga.
>>
>>151734487
>Tsuki/Fate contradict each other at times
?
>>
>>151734473
>heroic spirit Simo Hayha
The memest of heroic spirits.
>>
>>151734465
This, I was salty as fuck because they didn't mention Ataraxia. Fucking Nasu.
>>
>>151734452
Yes basically, /fgog/ eats that shit up. Just ignore, hopefully most have left back to their containment general.
>>
>>151734526
>Arcueid

You mean Funny Vamp? The gag boss Berserker from Extra?
>>
>>151734352
What you're saying, HF has different conditions from the other routes and that's why Zouken decides to take action.
Otherwise he is just an empty skull who forgot his goal and will just keep living in this empty state.
>>
File: 14318948641.jpg (290KB, 1006x1433px) Image search: [Google]
14318948641.jpg
290KB, 1006x1433px
>>151734541
Soon.
>>
>>151734596
Why is Zouken able to think rationally when worms have been killing him for hundreds of years?
>>
>>151734452
He's author of this and other memepictures >>151732684
His mal >>151733655
Basically this is bigger EOP shitpsoter of /a/ TM threads. He has no life and always online.
>>
>>151734593
Yeah the one that at 30% can beat Amaterasu while full power Gilgamesh can't.

That one
>>
>>151734555
I see you weren't here when UBW was airing.
>>
This is all so confusing now.
>>
>>151734596
Don't forget that off-screen Zouken is one of the most powerful characters still alive.
>knows Prelati
>Paracelsus wanted to be his friend
>Easily defeats Fake-Assassin
>Defeats the entire Clocktower
>>
File: 036.png (561KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
561KB, 870x1236px
>>151734541
>>151734617
Simo thread?
>>
>>151734487
>I thought FGO was some sort of 'alt-alt' timeline,
I don't know what you're trying to say here, but its probably wrong. Forget everything you think you know and just kinda start reading.

Its just another time-line, there are many time-lines. In FSN alone there are over forty time-lines, being a different time-line doesn't mean you're a sectioned off thing in the corner that's not canon or contradicts. Otherwise that's like saying 99% of FSN is sectioned off in the corner non-canon.

Its just that the universe is a Kaleidescope. Infinitely similar yet slightly different shades of the same thing, infinitely far apart but almost touching.

But lorewise FGO is one of the most important things to happen so far and its getting pretty deep into the lore. Its exploring concepts that Nasu has wanted to get into for years. Zephia, the end of humanity, age of gods, and what comes after the end.
>>
>>151734414
>Ignoring years of 'Shiki can kill servants'
You're right, Tsukihimefags never force their shit into Fate threads.
>>
>>151734634
Fuck off.
>>>/vg/164337531
>>
DW really has to stop making every new servants limited. Almost more than half of all servants are limited now and we only have a single regular 5 star assassin
>>
>>151734700
>>>/vg/
>>
Let's be real here - how many people browsing this board we call /a/ have actually read the core TM visual novels?

>505 posts
>81 posters

Does anyone other than us select few autists actually have the time and motivation to read 50+ hour VNs?
>>
>>151734661
Or I just don't like giving ecelebs attention. Fuck off to /fgog/.
>>
>>151734676
That's a meme from when the fanbase on /a/ wasn't divided between fatefags and TMfags. Back then we were all TMfags.
>>
>>151734674
Oh, ok.

It's still pretty bad though
>>
>>151734641
But Amaterasu is now retconned as a Beast.

Weaker than Goetia and Tiamat. Gilgamesh beat Tiamat.
>>
>>151734526
He commits suicide in all other timelines except for GO, Clocktower 2015 explains this, Aoko wanted to borrow money from him in the same story.
>>
>>151734541
I can think of a more memey one.

Don Quixote when? And he better be Grand.
>>
File: 60362349_p1.jpg (3MB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
60362349_p1.jpg
3MB, 2039x1378px
>>151734521
I hope Enkidu and Gil get to enjoy their murder contest in Strange Fake.
>>
>>151734487
The Servant summoning ritual is a watered down version of the original system the world has to summon Grand Servants to protect the planet against the Beasts.

Depending on who's making it it has different rules. The Fuyuki one cannot summon full gods nor it can summon any other Assassin that isn't Hassan, minor stuff like that. The Moon Cell is so powerful it has no limits nor rules like that so anything goes. Chaldea's FATE system is similar to the Moon Cell in the sense you can summon pretty much anything but you can't go THAT crazy, so even some gods are nerfed when summoned.

There is no established rule "this cannot absolutely never happen" in all works. What's allowed and what's not depends on the author. Fuyuki's rules are more grounded because it's the story of a city, of a person. Moon Cell is pure fun and FGO's rules are more lax because it's no longer a tiny story but something that involves the entire world.
>>
>>151726755
Creation myths are not all true. The gods in question, however, are generally real, being divine spirits. That doesn't mean everything that a given religion says about them is true, though.
>>
>>151734487
It feels like Star Wars EU.
>>
What's with the full-on triggered anon linking people to /vg/ over a shitposter that comes from /a/?
>>
>>151734724
Nigger I don't even play FGO but his posts were spammed in every Fate thread when UBW was airing.
>>
>>151734716
Relatively few compared to the anime community, but tons of people read VNs. Don't think you're a special snowflake because you've read FSN.
>>
>>151734781
>/fgog/ trying to clear their name
kek
>>
>>151734733
He didn't. First of all he needed help, then he was killed and then he fought after that.

30% Arc is just casual arc anyways, so yeah.

The actual Primate Murder is her sister's pet too, I mean the one that's strong and at full power against shitty humans, the one that needs 7 grands. Not the poodle
>>
>>151734797
That's not an answer. I've literally never heard of this cookingpriest guy in /fgog/
>>
>>151734791
I am a special snowflake on /a/ for being one of the few who read Mahoyo and CCC
>>
>>151734816
>the actual Primate Murder is her sister's pet too,
This isn't canon to the universe that matters, so who cares?
>>
>>151734791
>tons of people read VNs
>>
>>151734789
Sure. But you're a Redditor who would probably enjoy FGO if you actually care for giving him attention.
>>
>>151734827
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/cookingpriest/

Sure you haven't.
>>
>>151734781
>Kojiro F/SN thread gets derailed into fgo powerlevel autism
>not /fgog/

>>>/vg/
>>
>>151734781
It's same shitposters. Just look at their posting pattern
>>
>>151734851
I think that's an accurate weight description, yes.
>>
>>151734816
>the one that needs 7 grands
No, it needs Counter Guardians which are EMIYA tier. Stop trying to overlap one thing with another when Nasu already retconned everything. Or I'll say "King Arthur can solo PM at his strongest" which is the original idea for Prototype.

It never happened because Nasu changed his mind and rewrote everything.
>>
>>151734851
Yes.
>>
>>151734758
>Grand Servants to protect the planet against the Beasts.
Actually, none of the Grand Servants in their Grand containers fight the Beasts.
>>
>>151734889
Technically anyone who wields Excalibur at full power is the strongest because Takeuchi refuses to let anyone be stronger than his waifu
>>
>>151730741
that would break the NAP
he was a true libertarian
>>
>>151734851
You could not make it more obvious of how new you are.
>>
>>151734889
Except it's explicitely said. It was never retconned, meanwhile prototype was never a thing, it never existed.

Keep crying alone.
>>
>>151734865
Literally never.
>Less than a dozen mentions over the year and a half of the general
It sounds like your own problem. Are you this cookingpriest guy?
>>
>>151734927
He was soloing it with only half seals lifted. I'm just wondering why this guy needs
>>
>>151734927
Excalibur is a shitty sword made for keks by Gaia, the same for Avalon.
>>
>>151734926
Merlin and KH directly confirm grands are meant to fight the beasts.

However despite Merlin and KH being grands, we haven't seen an actual grand to date yet summoned as a grand. Because the situation hasn't called for it yet.
>>
Is anyone translating the Strange Fake novels?
>>
File: Trollface-PNG.png (114KB, 960x876px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface-PNG.png
114KB, 960x876px
>>151734884
>>151734904
>>151734937
Ez
>>
>>151734980
On BL
>>
>>151734949
Not him but please kill yourself.
>>
>>151734999
Why, upside-down satan?
>>
File: 1479844676401.jpg (97KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479844676401.jpg
97KB, 500x338px
>>151734865
>meantioned 10 times in a year
>>
>>151734926
Except it's mentioned several times that Grands are meant to fight beasts.

and PM is the coolest beast = 7 grands, just like Nasu said.
>>
>>151734926
Yes I know, when we saw them onscreen they weren't Grands. Never said they were.
>>
>>151734977
Excalibur literally saved the Earth when Altera was about to destroy right after she beat the crap out of the Greek Gods and other mythological gods
>>
>>151735039
Because of its conceptual advantage.
>>
>>151734938
Yes, it was? Nasu said Counter Guardians, not Grand Servants. CG are shittalked by Roman as low tier fake heroic spirits who do janitor jobs and can't deal with something like Singularities in FGO. So if you think it takes seven jobbers to deal with that dog (who is a squirrel-cat now, officially!), sure thing. I believe you. Secondly, PM is established weaker than Tiamat and Goetia. His rank is 4th, even at full power. Not a single Grand Servant in their Grand Container against more powerful Beasts got involved into the fight and they won. Hassan abandoned his and Solomon was not in it either.

Once again, I'm not really get it. Are you angry King Arthur with a half powered Excalibur could destroy Primate Murder at his apex in Nasu's original plan?
>>
File: 456.jpg (51KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
51KB, 500x429px
>>151735039
Yeah, which is why Gaia made it

>hey let's give this little blonde girl that will get cuckolded a sword, she'll be pretty useful if I need her

So Saber got a nice sword. Why would Gaia do stuff if there's fodder like Saber doing it?
>>
>>151735023
>and PM is the mediocre beast goes down vs half powered arthur
fixed.
>>
>>151735099
No, it was never written or declared as canon in a material.

And PM is just a pet anon, Altrouge's doggie(that can take muh grands)

HAHA. Poor fgofags
>>
>>151735107
Technically both Arthurs cheated on their wife with their sister. Arthur was the worst though he had sex with Morgan just because she disguised herself as merlin
>>
>>151735162
Neither was written PM needing to fight Seven Grand Servants. In fact, officially the only portray of Primate Murder is Fou.
>>
File: 1479413796951.png (133KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479413796951.png
133KB, 401x400px
>>151734275
So fateshitters can't even take Yumiduka?

Holy fuck this just gets better and better

Shiki>>>Fate
>>
>>151735099
>(who is a squirrel-cat now, officially!)
I mean, never mind that in the very same sentence this is revealed it's stated outright that it has a much more monstrous appearance in a world where it becomes Primate Murder, and this is just the form it has when it remains peaceful.
>>
>>151735107
Gaia knew humans were more powerful than she could ever be, so her ultimate weapon and most perfect creation is conceptually powered up by humanity's ideals and dreams.
Really makes you think.
>>
File: SP1-Satsuki1.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SP1-Satsuki1.png
144KB, 512x512px
>>151735213
Actually now that you mention it, Shiki>Sacchin>Shirou
>>
>>151735247
But it's not a dog.
His name is associated to a monstrous cat and his bitty form is a squirrel.

Better than shitty dogs.
>>
File: 1460420318171.jpg (176KB, 898x547px) Image search: [Google]
1460420318171.jpg
176KB, 898x547px
>>151735254
It's just a piece of fairy iron anon.

Gaia just doesn't move unless necessary, leave the small fry to the small fry.

stop getting so upset
>>
>>151735286
Manjew says it's the dog. And PM is Altrouge's dog.

It's a dog.
>>
>>151735329
It's called the greatest and most perfect weapon Gaia ever made in GoA, though. It's ultimate line of defense. All written by Nasu. I'm sorry he retconned Arc out of relevance.
>>
File: 6453421343353.jpg (60KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
6453421343353.jpg
60KB, 500x428px
>Counter Guardians are fuckoboys right now
>True Magic is joke right now
>DA and DAA are weak as fuck
>cute fox who only exist to suck your dick is still one of strongest beings
>no one gives a fuck abou True Demons anymore
This is not fair. Poor DAA never even was strong enough to fight human army alone.
>>
>>151735374
In 2005.
Nasu retconned it. Is it hard for you to grasp? IV Beast was described feline like in Fragments when was forming too.

It's a cat now.
>>
>>151735213
Assassin kills a high rank vampire as soon as it summons her in F/SF. Assassins are shit.

Humans are weak to vampires, a human wielding an Np can't hurt a servant, but a servant is a being of the throne, they can kill vampires easily. Richard the Lionheart has a tale of killing a DAA back during the crusades.
>>
File: 30892262_p3.jpg (216KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
30892262_p3.jpg
216KB, 600x570px
>>151735286
But Angra called it a dog, Angra wouldn't lie.
>>
>>151735398
They are a joke only in the Fate universe thanks to the Human Order. In the Tsukishit universe they are still strong as always. That universe being completely irrelevant is another thing.
>>
>>151735398
DAA were a joke when one jobbed to Shiki.
>>
>>151735398
Nasu said Nero tried to fuck with the Holy Crusade only to get his ass handle to him by King Richard, the Hassan of that time, Robin Hood, and his army
>>
>>151735427
>a high rank vampire
Jester is a regular DA. The priest even makes a point of this.
>>
>>151735427
>Assassin kills a high rank vampire as soon as it summons her in F/SF. Assassins are shit.
No she doesn't. She rips his heart out but he's still alive.

In fact he chases her like a yandere because he thinks she's cute. And you mentioned the crusades, where it's said that Nero was killing everyone for keks
>>
>>151725433
>She finds a world that replaces qt boys with girls to be absurd and nightmare.
>>
>>151735436
See >>151735424

That was over 10 years ago before Nasu decided to reuse his Prototype concepts and ditch Tsukihime introduced ones. He even says FGO is returning to the core of Fate universe.

Tsukihime shit no longer has place in it. I'm not sure why people are memeing hard about trying to mix this. Beast of Revelations going to resemble a monstrous cat mixed with a dragon, so Fou's true name is of a legendary monstrous cat.
>>
>>151735427
>Assassin kills a high rank vampire
Jester is a literal who, I mean he's even less than Yumizuka.

And
>kills
She doesn't, he just stands up after that and follows her around 'cause it's fun.
>>
>>151735485
There's no DAA in Fate anymore.
>>
>>151735530
>Angry Manjew
>Tsukihime

>>>/vg/ shitposter
>>
>>151735462
Both of them were retards and just mages. I don't think Shiki can kill DAA who's specialisation in CQC. Without power ups and asspulls of course.
>>
>>151735571
So? He's not a high rank vampire.
>>
>>151735462
So that means all servants are a joke just because Gil jobbed to Shirou?
>>
>>151735693
You ever heard of narrative causality?
>>
File: 1472919443086.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472919443086.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>151735693
Of course they are.

Shirou>Gil
Yumizuka>Shirou
Shiki>Yumizuka>Shirou>Gil>rest of servants
>>
So Mahou separated from F/GO right now too? And what about classic F/SN? You know, Zelretch, DA in F/Z. Everything about DA/DAA in F/SN and F/SF fits Tsuki without any problems? Or all Fate separeted?
>>
>>151735741
Taiga >Yumizuka
>>
>>151735753
Fate is separated from Tsuki because Primate Murder can't be #1 of DAA if its a fluffy cat thing who loves humanity
>>
>>151735734
Did you?

>>151735753
Yeah FGO is a spin off that focuses on the Prototype universe. Therefore it's not related to F/SN other than characters since they exist in every universe
>>
>>151735753
The only thing you need to know is that the DAA organization doesn't exist in worlds with Heroic Spirit summoning. That doesn't even mean that the individuals within it can't exist though.
>>
>>151735792
>Fate is separated from Tsuki
No. FGO is.

In F/SN/HA Primate Murder is a killer dog as manjew describes it.

FGO is in the Prototype universe, and KnK seems to share setting which makes sense because KnK can't coexist with Tsukihime.

It's Basically Tsukihime-FSN-Mahoyo

And KnK/FGO, IF we take the Kara no Kyokai event as canon.
>>
>>151735753
Everything that doesn't have Fate in its name is not part of the same universe. All Fate stuff belongs to the same universe but every work is a different timeline.
>>
>>151735792
That doesn't have anything to do with anything.

In both worlds Merlin may have kidnapped it, what changed is who discovered it after that part. Its either Altrogue or Chaldea.

Altrogue helps PM develop into a demon, Chaldea allows it to develop into a good thing. In some worlds Manaka turns it into a slightly different demon. In many worlds he takes many forms. PM's demon power is comparisson, he becomes what he's compared to, becomes stronger than anything he's compared to.
>>
>>151735917
No. Prototype and Main(F/SN) are not in the same setting.

FGO is in the Proto setting.
>>
>>151735914
That was retcon, Merlin took Primate Murder with him to Avalon then released him a while back. Manjew is a liar.
>>
>>151735945
Citation needed.
>>
Prototype really changed so much about vampires?
>>
>>151735940
Altrouge is a demon lord so it makes sense for her dog to be a demon dog.
>>
>>151730346
The Astolfo/Sieg/Jeanne trio completely annihilate any potential the story had to be interesting once they take over.
>>
>>151735753
If you actually don't take Nasu's advice of "don't think too hard", you can separate them based on something very simple:

Human Order/Anthropomorphic Principle Strong = Heroic Spirits can manifest and be summoned. No DAA. Everyone sucks humans' dicks to the point reality will bend to their survival and erase timelines this doesn't happen. The end of world phenomena Wallachia observed in MB does not apply to these worlds (and Wallachia might not have even become a vampire taken the Camelot info as some foreshadowing), instead, there are other threats from Beasts and Aliens and other shit. Excalibur is the strongest and mightiest thing Gaia shat out. Fate/franchise and KnK are confirmed this.

Human Order/Anthropomorphic Principle Weak = The opposite of above. No Heroic Spirit Summon/Manifestation. DAA exists. Wallachia's end of the world dilemma, but they don't have to deal with the Fate problems. Tsukihime related franchises are on this. Maybe DDD? Arc is Gaia's best creation.

We have no idea where Mahoyo stands currently.
>>
>>151735976
It was Fate/Labyrinth actually
>>
>>151735914
>No. FGO is.
Fou is in Garden of Avalon, dude, which takes place before FSN. He even quotes Merlin's words to him before he becomes a cute harmless animal.

Fate doesn't take place on the same universe than Tsukihime, neither does KnK, because history was burned down by Goetia there too and Arc was confirmed not existing (at least the Arc of Tsukihime: a perfect human being on body) long time ago. Please let it go.
>>
>>151735999
Nope. F/SN and F/P are not in the same universe.
>>
>>151732687
Lies. He never existed. How can something that never was be right or wrong?
>>
File: CSLbiQuUwAEGBuw.png (1MB, 1000x824px) Image search: [Google]
CSLbiQuUwAEGBuw.png
1MB, 1000x824px
>I just want my cute anime WoD with DAA, Grail Wars, mages, fake demons and other supernatural things in one world.
Nasu, you fuck.
>>
File: 1531.jpg (127KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
1531.jpg
127KB, 385x545px
>>151736162
Why would you want good stuff to be mixed with Fate trash?

Fate trash = otaku fapbait with nothing else to offer, see Miyamoto Musashi.
>>
>>151736093
Fou isn't cute in Prototype, you retard, and Merlin is a fucking girl.

>From the start of the planning phase, I thought, “FGO has to be this grand story where every single character from all the Fate/ series until now would show up, or else it would be pointless.” To put it extremely, “even if I die, I have to pass this on to the next person… Actually, I should just pour all of my wealth and assets into this” – that was how I felt, so I had to put in everything up until the core setting of the Fate/ universe. So I brought out the very first setting that I made way before Fate/stay night, the one that was supposed to be Fate/Prototype, and used it as the core of FGO. Fortunately I had already slipped in hints in many different places as to what Heroic Spirits are, so the reveal at the end of Chapter 4 is something that should’ve come naturally.

Read FGO is the core of Fate/ universe. Nasu used up his concept for Prototype. This means now all the tsukistuff was replaced by Fate-only concepts on ALL the fate works. So much DAA were retconned from existence in Fate. Why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>151736162
Make your own world with all that and publish it then.
>>
>>151736222
Hilarious because all Tsukishit has are waifubaits and never actually explores anything outside of waifubait of the season drooling after blandest self insert dick.
>>
File: Seven_t05.png (324KB, 433x850px) Image search: [Google]
Seven_t05.png
324KB, 433x850px
>>151736222
Watch me, cookingtard
Tsuki trash = otaku baby's first self-incert haremshit with nothing else to offer, see most powerful weapons of the Catholic Church.
>>
>>151736093
Fourth Beast in prototype isn't a shitty useless dog or a mascot, he's the fucking Beast of Revelations. If anything, he was more badass in Prototype than Tsukihime or FGO.
>>
>>151736281
What if I'm Sakurai?
>>
>>151736381
This. The saddest tragedy is that poor Beast. He went from:

>Beast of Revelations, Harbinger of Apocalypse, with dragon traits and other animal ones and all Christian-buffed menace
to
>Some pet from a donnut OC do not steal loli vampire nobody gives a shit about and never features or does shit
to
>squirrell small critter Merlin tossed out the window and lost his intelligence and powers because of a pair of boobs

Fate/Prototype Beast was the actual real deal.
>>
>>151736222
She's cute
>>
>>151736532
In one world he was a friend of humanity, in all those other worlds he is still that badass creature you want so much.
>>
>>151736583
My point even in Tsukihime, he was completely irrelevant footnote that exists on material books. In Prototype, which was Nasu's oldest idea, he was the big boss Arthur defeats. Arthur was some OP motherfucker nobody can beat too, in Nasu's original concept, the ultimate Hero.
I like Fou, but crying over the downgrade from PM to it, is funny because PM himself is a downgrade from Beast of Revelations.
>>
File: 534765765758768687686.jpg (79KB, 646x450px) Image search: [Google]
534765765758768687686.jpg
79KB, 646x450px
sneaky bastard
>>
>>151736706
>I like Fou, but crying over the downgrade from PM to it, is funny because PM himself is a downgrade from Beast of Revelations.

PM was called the strongest thing ever on Gaia basically, when Altrogue obtained it she became stronger than a TYPE. No its not a step down.

Nasu's word on the subject was basically that it was too powerful to ever show in a work, it can't ever fit. Among all the DAA and servants PM stood as something in its own realm along with ORT as untouchable on Earth.

No that's not a step down
>>
>>151736752
That smug motherfucker.
Thread posts: 627
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.