[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the average 2D girl physically stronger than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472573593867.jpg (425KB, 1200x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1472573593867.jpg
425KB, 1200x1705px
Why is the average 2D girl physically stronger than the average 2D guy?
>>
>>151710984
>women
>physically stronger than men
LOL
>>
Cute is justice.
>>
>>151710984
>stronger
See if a girl can't knock you out with a kick right at your temple
>>
It's similar to why when someone has multiple final forms, they get bigger and bigger, but the very last form, the strongest form, is the smallest.
>>
>>151710984
Doesn't even need to be a girl. The large, dumb brute is meant to lose.
>>
Because fiction.
>>
>>151711159
There is someone that always triggers me in anime and manga, its when some guys approach the girl, ask her is she is alone, ask them if they want a cofee, then the girl starts to insult or punch the guys, then still someway the guys are depicted like the bad ones there, most of the time they end beaten by the MC or the girl herself.
>>
>>151710984
2D girls are so delicious that if they weren't super strong, they'd get raped 24/7
>>
>>151711871
you know, I don't think I've ever seen that. I've seen instances where dodgy-looking guys surround girls, and try to coerce them into coming with them fairly overbearingly, but I don't think I've ever seen a guy beaten just because he asked a girl to go for a coffee with him
>>
>>151711871
The idea is that those men are trying to take her somewhere without people around and fuck her.
>>
>>151712765
And? Its not that they are obliging the girls (yet) the only think they did before the girls start to insult and/or punch was ask.
>>
>>151713024
obliging?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.