[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Taiga see in this faggot? He's even less

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 27_yusaku_kitamura_talking.jpg (211KB, 1274x708px) Image search: [Google]
27_yusaku_kitamura_talking.jpg
211KB, 1274x708px
What does Taiga see in this faggot? He's even less interesting than the MC.
>>
>>151630419
She wanted a calm and nice guy like that to balance out her aggressive and impulsive nature.
>>
You will never understand a woman's heart
>>
>>151630419
He was handsome and quite /fit/ for a highschooler

Also>>151630787 >>151630757

t. a male
>>
>>151630419
While it happened at the very end of the series, this guy still had the balls to confess to the girl he liked in front of the entire school. Girls love a guy with guts like that.
>>
>>151630419
Didn't check his abs on xmas episode?
>>
>>151630419
He is yasashii
>>
Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while? Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?
>>
File: 1353109631782.gif (337KB, 1492x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1353109631782.gif
337KB, 1492x2816px
>>151632108
Because Minori knew Ryuuji and Taiga were already in love with each other.
>>
>>151632108
>Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while?
Did you watch the show? She rejected Ryuuji because of Taiga.
>Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?
But Ami did like Ryuuji.
>>
>>151632249
>But Ami did like Ryuuji.
>>
Ami-chan a best.
>>
Why is Ami so best, /a/?
>>
>>151632108
>>151632108
>Why did Minori reject Ryuuji despite being in love with him for a while?
Cause Taiga likes him. And he seems to like Taiga but doesn't realize it.

>Why did Ami keep giving Ryuuji "it is okay to put moves on me" signals despite not actually liking him?
She likes him but knows she screwed up really early on. She also knows that he has a thing for Taiga/Minori. So basically she never really went for it because she knew she was a distant third. She just stuck to sending signals and waiting for him to hopefully respond.
>>
>>151632202
why is this a gif
>>
Nothing. She's infatuated with him because he liked her for who she was. She doesn't actually know anything about him beyond that. That's kind of the whole point of the story, same thing applies to Ryuuji's feelings towards Minori.
>>
>>151633204
Yeah but Ami never really showed any frustration with his attraction to other girls or his lack of a response.
>>
>>151634673
>Ami
>straight forward
you can only choose one.
>>
>>151632343
>implying Ami did not like Ryuuji
>>
>>151630419
Shit show, indecisive bullshit and muh secret feelings.
>>
>>151630419

Taiga's an idiot that's why. Fuck Toradora, 5/10 anime. Thinking of moving it down to a 4 because the ending was garbage
>>
>>151630419
Plot related reasons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.