[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ajin the most underrated show of 2016? I can't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Ajin-11-19.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ajin-11-19.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Is Ajin the most underrated show of 2016? I can't believe nobody watched this.
>>
>>151603945
Because cg is garbage
>>
nobody likes cg
>>
I don't mind cg, so it was AOTY for me.
>>
How much of the manga have they covered at this point?
>>
if it weren't 2000 era CGI, it would still be edgy garbge
>>
>>151604047
>>151604015
A shame really. The CG on the show's actually really good. This is one of the few shows where it works well.
>>
>>151603945
Start s1 because of that one action webm of Sato
>rest of the episodes have no fucking good action scenes till they bomb a building
Fuck that shit, at least that one ajin girl was super qt and appeared every other episode to relieve the boredom.
>>
>>151603945
Though the CG didn't disapoint be and did improve in the 2nd season, I think that if they could have been more creative if they'd have stuck to 2D. They were somewhat restricted to what the models used.

>>151604098
It diverges into anime-original plot after the Forge raid.
>>
>>151603945
>cg Tokyo Ghoul
I got to the point where they rushed some edgy mindbreak sequence that the old man saves the protagonist from before I gave up
>>
>>151603945
I thought the story of this manga was garbage even without the CGI?
>>
I was a little surprised at what Sato did though
hacking off his hand and deep frying it
then hacking himself into a million little pieces to get in
oh wow
>>
>>151604288
Its a shame because cg could be done so well and people will still say its shit because of past incidents like the final fantasy anime cg dragon
>>
>>151603945
CG is the cancer ruining anime
>>
>manga with god-tier art
>eh whatever, let's just use CG
I read the manga and don't plan on watching that piece of shit.
>>
>>151604608
That one scene made it worth it. I actually didn't expect something like that and Sato laughing like a maniac made it even more memorable.

I didn't like that they Nagai's character normal as fuck in S2. I liked it when he was the master of keikakus in S1.
>>
>>151604776
So what was the anime original ending?
>>
>>151603945
The second season only got put up on Netflix a few days ago
>>
>>151603945
I already read the manga an it didn't give me eye cancer.
>>
>>151603945
It's also the most ugly. At least Berserk had stills.
>>
>>151606213
They managed to catch Sato with the help of his former henchmen, Nagai has his normal life again, but in the end it's revealed that he got away from the helicopter where they were transporting him because he is fucking Sato and they get the group together again.
>>
>that speech Kei's mom gives to his sister
I guess like mother, like son
>>
>>151606213
Satou gets BTFO by Kei's swarm then is captured with Tanaka by the Americans. On the airplane(he's restrained) he says"the A-team reference" and then promptly escapes via self-destruct. Kei, now living a normal life, must help them recapture him. Also Ajins have rights now
>>
>>151606877
Also, not a single mention of Nagai's friend and the winged stand guy after that episode they dedicated to them
>>
>>151606919
Weren't they going to India or something?
>>
>>151607023
Anime didn't mention them again after that time when the ajin told Nagai's friend to tell him if he ever wanted to get out.
>>
>>151606884
You probably mean Nagai

I find it amusing that when they start doing the purge, they only cared about rescuing the imouto, everyone just forgets about the mom
>>
What happened to (You)?
>>
>>151603945
End arc could be better. Anti-ajin force arc was good, pretty on pair with manga story. But then they screwed up MC.
>>
>>151607073
They appeared again to save MC's sister and said they were going to India.
>>
>>151607834
>But then they screwed up MC
this tbqhfamalam
It was so forced when they made Nagai lost and got back his ghost (no explanation given). Manga did a better job of given glimpes of Kei's humanity. Now he's just a typical shonen moralfag
>>
>>151608151
Except at the end you find out his sister didn't end up in India and those 2 are never shown again.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.