[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that Suzaku survived on his own when his Knightmare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rape rape rape.png (1003KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
rape rape rape.png
1003KB, 1334x750px
Just a reminder that Suzaku survived on his own when his Knightmare exploded while Kallen would've died if Gino didn't saved her ass.

So technically Suzaku won.
>>
Of course he did. Can't have Gary Stu losing anything.
>>
>>151508679
Except his father, pride, country, best friend, and girl friend.
>>
>>151508827
he meant lulu couldn't lose his best friend
>>
So on a scale between water tap to a Christmas typhoon, how wet is Kallen going to be when she spots Lulu alive and kicking.
>>
>>151509118
Typhoon then anger then back to typhoon
>>
>>151509118
>>151509181
Typhoon Haiyan and Hurrican Katrina had wild drunken sex tier.
>>
>>151508629
Not so sure about that to be honest. Kallen passed out, but I think that was mostly exhaustion and relief. I think she let herself pass out since she knew her fight had ended and she would be rescued.
>>
>>151509247
>Kallen passed out, but I think that was mostly exhaustion and relief.
Kallen thought she didn't succeed destroying Lancelot.

>I think she let herself pass out since she knew her fight had ended and she would be rescued.
Gino's Tristan is barely working during that time.
>>
File: 4L_wxlmMAnI.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wxlmMAnI.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>151509118
>implying she'll give a shit about him
>>
File: Code_Geass_R2_Ep25_.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Code_Geass_R2_Ep25_.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>151509426
>Kallen thought she didn't succeed destroying Lancelot.

I don't think that's a tenable reading of the scene. Initially she didn't think she connected then it cut to Suzaku stating she did, and then back to Kallen looking clearly relieved.

She knew the Lancelot was gone.
>>
Suzaku planned to blow up though, so he was prepared for it. kallen wasnt.
>>
>>151510690
I don't think he planned to blow up in that fight, he would've vanished later. The imperative was to fight off Kallen so the dumb broad doesn't ruin the plan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.