[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can shit on SAO all you want to feel cool, but you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: kirito and asuna.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kirito and asuna.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
You can shit on SAO all you want to feel cool, but you can't deny the greatness of the romance between Kirito and Asuna. For once, we have a well-functioning relationship between two strong protagonists. It is not riddled with the dreadful cliches that plague most romances.

Don't throw this baby out with the bathwater because of your prejudice.
>>
>>151507129

Even if you're correct(you aren't), any strong characterization got thrown out the window when they made Asuna a weak little bitch who had to be rescued. And then made EVERY OTHER FEMALE CHARACTER WANT HIS DICK INCLUDING HIS COUSIN TWICE.
>>
>>151507129
glop
>>
>>151507244
AIDS-chan was uninterested in his dick, and asuka kicked ass during that part of the show
>>
>>151507309

That's four fucking arcs into it. What about all the other parts where she's a useless bitch?

Oh and let's not forget the only reason she's not useless is because Kirito wasn't a main character in that arc.

Honestly, if you wanted to say the SAO Progressive relationship was realistic, I'd be able to buy that. But the anime? No. She just lands on his dick first. And hell, if you go by the light novels it's even worse.
>>
>>151507369
b8'd
>>
>>151507129
Their romance is worse than one between Sachi and Kirito
And Sachi dies in like single episode
>>
>>151507396
>Wah he pointed out the flaws in my theory. Better save face. That's what you do on reddit right?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 123x123px
>>151507426
He called her Asuka, I'm pretty sure he was baiting.
>>
>>151507129

This is what 13 (and 25) year old virgins think how relationships work.
>>
>>151507129
Did you get some magical amnesia and reimagine SAO to be something you want it to be? Because that certainly is not the romance between Kirito and Asuna.

I mean, sure, in the second season/later books the author tried to add to the characters a little bit since the series is now popular and he needs it to be less shitty, but it doesn't really drag it out of the shithole.
>>
Nah it was pretty fucking bad and Asuna degrading to the point of damsel in distress is really upsetting.
>>
>You can shit on SAO all you want

Thanks. That's all I need to know.
>>
File: 4L_yiuqojpr.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yiuqojpr.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>151507129
>>
First, Asuna started as a badass but became a damsel in distress so fucking fast.

Next why would they marry so fast? A real relationship takes time to mature. Them marrying so fast reeks of a short marriage and quick divorce.

Their relationship is perfect to fucking teenagers who think their high school girlfriend is the one they're gonna marry. Literally the most shallow relationship I've seen
>>
File: angry thing.jpg (22KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
angry thing.jpg
22KB, 500x367px
>>151507129
>It is not riddled with the dreadful cliches that plague most romances

>Asuna: "KIRITO, IF YOU DIE I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE!"
>Kirito: "KAYABA, IF I DIE, MAKE IT SO THAT ASUNA CAN'T COMMIT SUICIDE!"
>Asuna: "NO! I SHALL BREAK FREE OF IN-GAME PARALYSIS AND GIVE UP MY LIFE TO SAVE YOU, WITH THE POWER OF LOVE!"

It really disturbs me to find so many fans accepting this kind of crap as "good romance" or even "the part that made the first half of SAO good".
>>
>>151507750
Also, the fact that they needed a loli program for a daughter to make their romance more obvious is truly pathetic writing.
>>
>greatness of the romance between Kirito and Asuna
>>
asuna and kirito are garbage.
>>
>>151507926
Mah nigga
>>
jeezus chirst it's like fucking 7 years old let it die
>>
>>151507740
>reeks of a short marriage

Well they did get married both full well knowing they were both either dying from organ failure in a year from wasting away (yes that was a reason given) or die fighting the floor bosses as they were both leading member of the clearing group which was having more and more casualties every floor.

Credit where credit's due Reki didn't have them leave SAO and immediately find a chapel that would let them elope as teens after being persuaded by some "love and determination" crap or pull some "if players got married they got married for real!" bullshit either. They just tried dating while going back to school and it magically worked out because shitty plot convenience, but it could have been worse.
>>
>>151507129

This is a stealth marketing clickbait for the upcoming movie meant to keep the brand within the publics mind during the lead up. Please be aware of this as you reply to this thread and try to sage
>>
>>151507926
As boring as it was, .hack//SIGN is better than SAO in literally every category
>>
>>151507129
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>151507129
glop
>>
>>151507457
Love how there's no response lmao hope you didn't close the tab you fucking faggot
>>
I want redditors to leave.
>>
>>151507129
>It is not riddled with the dreadful cliches that plague most romances.
Instead, it is riddled with the dreadful cliches that plague most fanfictions written by 12 year olds
>>
>>151507129
>cliches
>azuma is a textbook tsundere
>tough girl has secret girly side

OP come the fuck on there's more but seriously the romance is the only barely passable part of a complete dumpster fire, and even then it goes to shit after the arc in the cabin
>>
>>151509650
>asuna how the fuck did I manage azuma
>>
This fucking Mother's Basement SAO hateboner video keeps showing up no matter how many times I Not Interested the fucking thing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.