[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Isekaishit >Dem Donald Duck lips >Dat fugly Visha >flying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-12-27 08.31.31.png (2MB, 1423x1870px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-27 08.31.31.png
2MB, 1423x1870px
>Isekaishit
>Dem Donald Duck lips
>Dat fugly Visha
>flying ponies
>sky skis
>awful OP song by a shit singer

Where did it all go so wrong? Does Studio NUT seriously think what they are doing will get more nips to buy the Manga and LN? This is more likely to drive potential customers away and cause life long Youjo Senki fans to drop this series in disgust.
>>
>>151461316
Visha a Slut!

Thus she desrves a shitty design in the adaptation!
>>
File: 03423125.jpg (73KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
03423125.jpg
73KB, 442x600px
>Draw a boy
>call it a girl
>give nig lips as an extra bonus

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 052.jpg (611KB, 2160x1551px) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
611KB, 2160x1551px
>>151461316
>>151462033
>This is a loli warlord (salaryman)
>>
>>151461316
Maybe Japs don't care.
>>
>>151461316
I don't know she looks more human and like a kid.
>>
>>151461316
Is this a new show or an aired one?
>>
>>151461316
>>151462033
Dunno i just feels sick about your FUD to the anime.
I'm not saying it will be good since i don't know, but can you at least wait for episode 1 aired at first.

That said
>This is more likely to drive potential customers away and cause life long Youjo Senki fans to drop this series in disgust.
From what i read in 2ch, so far you're totally wrong, not only most of them think it's okay since they actually watched PV unlike you, even anime is shit i'm pretty sure still won't affect them to keep buying LN and/or manga.
>>
>>151468065
Google could easily tell you.
>>
File: 1481724829829.png (1MB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481724829829.png
1MB, 1125x1600px
>>151464144
11th goddess is our lord and savior.
>>
>>151464246
They do care but they're not meltdown and keep spamming same shit everytime like OP.
And i doubt OP is even LNfag of this series at all, otherwise he should post something like manga new chapter, manga volume 2 or LN volume 7 since both released recently.
>12/26 幼女戦記コミック2巻(東條チカ先生)
>12/28 幼女戦記7巻
Instead he just shitposting again and again.
In fact last time OP can't even tell the difference between Visha and Mary Sue.
>>
>everyone is fugly: the character designs

Fucking fujos
>>
>>151462033
>Wanting to be sexually attracted to a 40 year old fedora-tipping sociopathic man in the body of a little girl.
I, for one, welcome our new fish-lipped overlords
>>
>>151462033
When I saw this, I didn't recognize the character at all. When I saw the name of the series, I was baffled.

Seriously, who gave the OK for that shitty design? Semi-realistic lips on anime characters NEVER looks good. S(he) looks the god damned same as Mr. Popo from Dragon Ball.
>>
>>151471332
Watched the PV i don't see any big problem of Tanya, but then the poster you saying is not anime design so who cares.
>>
This obsessive hate campaign looks like an inside job.

How much are you people paid for shitting this site?
>>
It's fine and the anime will be fun. Fuck off.
>>
Youjo Senki thread in recent days almost tells everyone about how LNfags think about the source material: only illustrations is worth for discussing about, everything other than illustrations is shit so who cares about the plot.

Luckily, i read the LN before.
>>
File: 251202243.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
251202243.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
DSLs are god's gift to the world and you should all kill yourselves

pic fucking related
>>
>>151471949
Would be nice if you can provide a summary of each volume for this series
>>
>>151472047
>DSL

Duck size lips?
>>
>>151461316

Youjo Senki fans like this for the Youjo

They only care for the pedobait blonde
>>
>>151472750

This is just from the top of my head.

>Vol 1
>notNorway/Sweden/Denmark alliance attacks notGermany
>notGermany strikes back and almost crushes alliance
>notFrance decided to attack notGermany while they're busy with alliance
>MC hops from battle to battle, then goes to college, graduates and get promoted to major

>vol 2
>MC leads wing and crushes Dacia from east
>notGermany finishes alliance for good
>MC plays role in finishing alliance while also dances with notBritain in sea confrontation
>MC sent back to fight against notFrance

>vol 3
>notGermany launches full bliz attack on notFrance
>notFrance loses majority of troops, decides to fake surrender while retreating to notBritain with remaining forces
>MC wanted to end notFrance, gets denied, tried to forceful takeoff with Wing, gets court martialed
>remaining notFrench forces successfully retreats to notBritain, war drags on
>the heads from notGermany realized their mistake but everything became too late

>notGermany loses war
>>
>>151473191

Also forgot to mention that MC commits mini-genocide in vol 2, and in the end of vol 3 notAmerica started making their move. Stopped reading because after that it's all downhill tragedy.
>>
>>151473191
>>151473274
>The heads from notGermany realized their mistake but everything became too late
>notGermany loses the war
I bet Mystery Being X must be laughing with his other god pals because of this.
>>
>>151473191
>>151473274
>read up to vol 3
>after that is downhill tragedy

Now you got me interested. Also wanting to know more about the Mary Sue in volume 4
>>
>>151473055
pretty much this.
This is the same type of isekai stuff you see around with bitter men getting reincarnated and being edgy fucks to counter balance the isekai that usually have a lighter tone, at least when surrounding MCs new life.
Only this time the gimmick is that the man turned into a girl, another overdone hook in this medium.
I can't even take it seriously unless there's an in-universe explantation of why a mind that has been cultivated in the brain juices of men wouldn't suffer an extreme case of gender dysphoria the likes of which as not been seen when the body is now a girl - that's like filling a bucket with water and then dumping more and more olive oil into it -, the only Isekai I've read that did this to a certain standard was the Spidergirl one, where one of the dude side-characters was reincarnated as a girl and as time went on he mentally accepted the fact that the estrogen eroded away his man side, and he joined his generic reincarnated isekai MC's best friends harem.
All while the spider protagonist was fucking around in that huge dungeon.
>>
>>151461316
Why does she have Russian name if she is German and why does she have masculine ending to last name if she is a girl?
>>
>>151473494
Visha was born in notRussia, she and her family immigrate to notGermany to escape Communism in notRussia
>>
>>151473494
People say the Empire is not!Germany, but a few characters seem to have a Russian name on that side, even MC, people don't seem to have a language barrier as far as I can tell from the manga, having enemy troops speak another language is a common trope in war stuff, it's the "common era 1924" which would mean the great war is still going strong as opposed to ending in 1918, which means WW2 probably won't happen so soon or by the same chain reaction.
Best not to think about it too much, it's basically a different world operating with certain similarities that are shared between ours, don't apply our history to theirs, it's best to just consider them a generic "European" country.
>>
>>151462033
Jeez this pic scares the fuck out of me in the worst ways. What a horrible attempt to make a character look intimidating.
>>
>>151461316
All this preventive control damage

LNfags are the worst
>>
File: 94962.jpg (107KB, 433x640px) Image search: [Google]
94962.jpg
107KB, 433x640px
>>
>>151475129
is that Visha or Mary Sue?
>>
>>151461316
>Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov
>Serebryakov
WHY WON'T YOU DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE USING FOREIGN NAMES
IS IT THAT HARD TO HAVE A PROPER GRAMMAR FORM FOR THE FEMALE SURNAME
IT'S SEREBRYAKOVA FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
Well darn, I have to change all the names now thanks to the official transliteration. But it seems that all the difficult names of strategies and doctrines in chapter 7 have close matches in the Japanese version of Hearts of Iron, so manga translation should still arrive on Saturday.
>>
>>151475579
Which is also kinda funny because the author Carlo Zen is an avid player of Hearts of Iron
>>
>>151475523
Fellow slav (not russian tho); I feel you too much.
>>
>>151475523
Even Brave Witches, which has an unexpectdly good grasp on Russian, has the female's surname be Pokryshkin.
>>
>>151473191
notGermany deserves what was coming to them.
>>
>>151461316
>it's the same thread again
Fuck off, we know you will watch it anyway.
>>
>>151473191
>notGermany lost the war due to their own stupidity

Wow just like Germany IRL
>>
>>151475874
>The Generals trying so hard to win the war
>Fucking politicians and diplomats ruin everything and make it worse.
>>
>>151473191
So the whole world Allied against the Empire and all Tanya could do is to delay the inevitable defeat of the Empire?
>>
>>151476273
Yes, because she failed to convince the generals that genocide and total war are the way to go.
>>
>>151472945
Duck shooting lips
>>
>>151475644
Hearts of Iron youjo senki mod when?
>>
>>151475466
Mary Sue, look at her hat.
>>
>>151476202
Pretty much.
Even American hero Patton got pretty much the same treatment after WW2, he wanted to crush the USSR while they were weak and he had the means, but politics got in the way, later after heading the american occupation of Germany the guy got more and more unhappy with the reds, the jews and got more and more respect for the German people, he was even called a nazi sympathiser by the American media because he saw with his own eyes what the Germans achieved, what they stood for and what the Germans suffered at the hands of the of the reds and jews, going as far as saying Germany was the last good people in Europe.
He later was pushed into a paper pusher job back in the states for treating Germans humanely and died "mysteriously" in a car accident after saying one too many truths, but not before admitting that America defeated the wrong enemy.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.