[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shinji you have to get in the robot >But I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg (878KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion.jpg
878KB, 1280x1024px
>Shinji you have to get in the robot
>But I don't want to get in the robot
>You will
>Okay
>mumble mumble Secondo Impacto mumble mumble keikaku
>robot monsters murdering monsters
>DUDE RELIGIOUS IMAGERY LMAO
>who am i ? why do I do things ? why am I here ?
>ANTA NO BAKA
>third-grade tier philosophy superimposed over crude budgetless doodles
>hey I am fujo bait and now I'm dead noooooooooooo
>"I'm worthless"
>"No you're not"
>I'm worthless"
>"No you're not"
>"OK you're right, I'm not worthless and I love myself"
>YAY CONGRATULATIONS
>>
File: Misato_episode_07_(NGE).png (349KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misato_episode_07_(NGE).png
349KB, 640x480px
The show sucks but the movie is good.
This is a fact.
And Misato is best girl
>>
File: 02.jpg (61KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
61KB, 800x673px
>>151436941
>ANTA NO BAKA
It's just anta baka you retard.
>>
Ehvonjellyun is DEEP im sorry you cant comprehend it eggsdee
>>
>>151437302
I think it's more emotionally deep than philosophically deep. It connects with weebs so much because we're depressed social outcasts who have to struggle for our own survival, helping prop up a capitalistic society that we're drowning in. How do you keep fighting in and for a world that you don't love and hurts you so much? Just because you don't want to die?
>>
>>151437110
Easy, Asuka, it's just text on the internet.
>>
currently watching it, not that good honestly
>>
Should newfags kill themselves?
>>
>>151437933
Watch the show to find out.
>>
It's good but overrated. It also depends on what you expected out of it. Were you watching it because it interested you, or because /a/ told you to?
>>
OP, could you elaborate on your disagreements with the philosophy presented?
>>
File: 1700668_p0.jpg (114KB, 567x531px) Image search: [Google]
1700668_p0.jpg
114KB, 567x531px
B-But I like Evangelion...
>>
File: Evangeliowned.jpg (54KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
Evangeliowned.jpg
54KB, 615x461px
>>151436941
See you when you'll be able to appreciate Anno's masterpiece.
>>
>>151436941
>I hate myself and my bum hurts wah wah
>In order to truly be happy, you must learn to love yourself as you are now.
>OK then, I will love myself.
[time passes]
>Oh shit, I spent all this time trying to love myself, only to eventually discover that I am indeed, objectively, a wretched little shit. >Because self-improvement is just too goddamn hard, I'd rather save face by blaming the world and everyone else around me for my own problems and failures!

Rrrrrrrinse and rrrrepeat!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.