[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Stop dreaming.jpg (239KB, 755x618px) Image search: [Google]
Stop dreaming.jpg
239KB, 755x618px
Oda LITERALLY BLEW SaPufags THE FUCK OUT in canon.
Based Oda
>>
>>151374206
This reveal if true, would explain a complaint I've had about the wedding. If Big Mom were smart, she wouldn't have agreed to marry her daughter to the unwanted son that ran away that she should know has no value as a hostage and would inherit nothing; in other words the wedding itself doesn't benefit her in any way, she should have just done a regular alliance without going through a pointless marriage that just gives Germa a hostage.
If she were really serious, she would have insisted on Ichiji in order to have a grandchild that will inherit Germa.
>>
>>151374338
I love Sa-Na. I'm so happy for them.
>>
File: Lord Pudding.png (2MB, 560x2252px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Pudding.png
2MB, 560x2252px
I could totally see Pudding singing this, the dub should give her the same VA as Lord Dom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA
>>
>>151374594
Thjs isn't not SanjiNami. Whatre you doing
>>
>>151374462
Yeah, it hasn't been made clear what she would gain or if she was just told that the Germa would become subordinates.

Another question is does she want to take the Germa's clone army because they could be a threat to her? Maybe they are soulless and so her powers have no effect? Or maybe they live to the same age as regular people but because they are grown to adulthood so quickly she has to take many more years of their life span to effect them? We don't know if there is a limit to the amount she can take at a time or anything yet.
>>
>>151374206
>She sees your small bounty
>>
File: sanji-and-pudding-wedding.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sanji-and-pudding-wedding.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
pudding will be the next straw hat mark my words she is a pure girl
>>
>>151374892
It's a fucking clome army. Why wouldn't she want that?
Also infinite clones=infinite years of lifespan to suck out and use for whatever purpose
>>
>>151375820
Is this autism or delusion? I think this poster's mind has broken.
>>
>Momofags BTFO
>Kinemonfags BTFO
>Rebeccafags BTFO
>Violafags BTFO
>Baby5fags BTFO
>Bellamyfags BTFO
>Bartofags BTFO
and now Frogfags too BTFO
Rabbitfags and Monetdeadfags will follow soon
>>
>>151378355
>bellamyfags exist
KEK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.