[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "narrator covers 300 years of setting history"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: ARBqFGn[1].png (387KB, 715x547px) Image search: [Google]
ARBqFGn[1].png
387KB, 715x547px
>it's a "narrator covers 300 years of setting history" episode

What did people think of LotGH when it first came out?
>>
The history episode was the best one. I want to see a fantasy series which does an exposition episode like this every 6 episodes or so.
>>
>>151363483
Nobody watched it in the west when it first came out.
>>
File: red pill.jpg (93KB, 621x729px) Image search: [Google]
red pill.jpg
93KB, 621x729px
>>151363483
>40th episode
Based as fuck.
>>
>>151363483
It came out as a series OVAs over the course of like a decade. Before the internet. It was a different world.
>>
File: logh_ralph.jpg (60KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
logh_ralph.jpg
60KB, 638x476px
>>151364577
>The history episode was the best one.

Absolutely. I'm also glad series didn't BEGIN that way because we don't really need that info dump until we're already invested in the world and then we're wondering how it became this way. Nothing puts me off faster than "as you know" talk in the first couple of episodes to get the viewers on some basics.
>>
File: space opera like none other.jpg (99KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
space opera like none other.jpg
99KB, 680x400px
>>151363483
I assumed it was beloved considering it was a on-order OVA series released on Laser Disk based on what seems to be a 1:1 adaptation of the novels. One thing you can really tell from the way show was released over the course of almost an entire decade is that someone REALLY wanted to see it animated.
>>
>>151365306

>I'm also glad series didn't BEGIN that way because we don't really need that info dump until we're already invested in the world

Yes. It also helps with all those people who need a 'recap' episode by not just being an actual recap. It answers peoples questions while giving new info.
>>
>>151365225
If you're going to steal content from Banksy, you could at least have the decency to cite his work.
>>
>>151365436
>it took basically 95% of the show to realize that reinhard was, in fact, the main character
>>
File: loghepisode32dvdcentral.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
loghepisode32dvdcentral.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>151365306
I think it's tossup between the documentary episode and that Yang inquiry episode when he schools the entire jury.
>>
>>151365484
>steal
>digital picture

Intellectual property doesn't exist, if you want his name on the picture, tell him to sign his next works. Or you could simply google the picture and see it's Bansky's art like everyone else.
>>
>>151365306
I really hope the new series (is that planned for 2017 or no?) keeps that, though I kind of doubt it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.