[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if instead of getting a death note, Light got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Suigintou.jpg (20KB, 221x350px) Image search: [Google]
Suigintou.jpg
20KB, 221x350px
What would happen if instead of getting a death note, Light got a rozen maiden doll?
>>
He'd probably use it like an onahole.
>>
>>151305058
Suigintou probably wouldn't like that.
>>
File: suigwings.png (260KB, 516x594px) Image search: [Google]
suigwings.png
260KB, 516x594px
>>151305058
he'd regret trying desu
>>
>>151305058
Light was a good boy before being sucked in by the DN. He wouldn't do that.
>>
File: suig.jpg (96KB, 672x750px) Image search: [Google]
suig.jpg
96KB, 672x750px
>>151305972
If he tries, Suigintou might not be so gentle.
>>
>>151303031
It's 12 years and I've not watched more than two episodes of this.
>>
>>151306917
Why not finish it?
>>
>>151307500
Honestly, no clue, it was something I watched when I was first getting into anime. Fuck it, might as well.
>>
Assuming he unwinds, he'll probably coordinate the battles for each rosa mystica better then anyone else, unless L gets one.
Oh and he'll probably trick suigintou into doing his justice or some shit.
>>
File: 92437070.jpg (20KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
92437070.jpg
20KB, 152x254px
>MFW onahole dolls
>>
>>151303031
>receiving Junk
He'd probably kill himself in disgust.
>>
>>151309262
Well he's retarded and a faggot
>>
>>151303031
Kek, this is some interesting setting.
But well I think he would just drop them somewhere else after dealing with them for a while and figure out that they are pretty useless to him in any way.
>>
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>151308919
>unless L gets one
Man, that would be one hell of an anime.
>>
>>151309623
She just is.
>>
>>151303031
Light isn't too good at quick thinking or manipulating people. That's why he got shot by his teammate the moment he got exposed. At best, he has back up plans, but that wouldn't necessarily do anything. He'd do terrible in a fight between maidens. He would just be a glorified battery that isn't a pasty fuccboi nerd with glasses.
>>
>>151310353
>He would just be a glorified battery that isn't a pasty fuccboi nerd with glasses.
He'd be a much better protag at least.
>>
>>151310353
>Light isn't too good at quick thinking or manipulating people. That's why he got shot by his teammate the moment he got exposed.
Bullshit, he's really good at that. He'd been doing it the whole goddamn series. He got shot by his 'teammate' because he had just tried to kill him along with near everyone in the room in an all-or-nothing gamble. There was no saving him after that.
>>
>>151310786
I tried rewatching death note around 2012.
Light is so fucking retarded.
I actually got embarrassed because i considered him smart first time i watched it back in 2007 when i was 13.
Back then I though that death note was a masterpiece and i would never watch anything better. I also streamed it with fundub.
I really came a long way.
Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
>>151311069
That's the thing about DN, Light and L don't act like characters, they are more like plot-devices strung along by whatever the plot requires, this is specially true of Light during the second half where the universe started to bend to Near's whims.
>>
>>151311069
Okay. Sorry for your angst but DN was always autistic mind games and keikakus. It was fun with the criminal protagonist and quirky detective antagonist and the Death Note itself is an interesting concept. I didn't find Light stupid so much as arrogant and wanting to stroke his ego by winning, which is in character.
>Light and L don't act like characters, they are more like plot-devices strung along by whatever the plot requires
I disagree, Light and L were the characters who were moving the plot. It practically moved based on how the two responded to one another. I agree that the series got more lazier for the sake of the ending. I mean, it was ridiculously elaborate but more bullshit had to be swallowed.
>>
So how would light and Suigintou interact?
>>
>>151303031
i have a better question.
we all know that Light with a rozen maiden wouldn't do shit, but what about Jun with a death note, that sound AWESOME!
>>
>>151312373
He would sperg out about using it since he's a faggot
>>
>>151305058
She's for hugging not fucking.
>>
File: Suigintoes.jpg (106KB, 581x810px) Image search: [Google]
Suigintoes.jpg
106KB, 581x810px
>>
>>151314423
Why did she have to die?
>>
2013 > original
>>
File: final tale.jpg (292KB, 1250x899px) Image search: [Google]
final tale.jpg
292KB, 1250x899px
>>151315421
Anonymous, everyone is fine by the end.
Except Shinku but who cares about her?
>>
>>151315548
I care about Shinku.
>>
>>151315809
Who cares about Jun's cares?
>>
>>151316322
I care about Shinku, not Jun
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.