[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this season of Hibike so bad? It even made the mediocre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Why was this season of Hibike so bad?

It even made the mediocre first season look somewhat decent.
>>
Because it all focused on side characters who had no screen time in S1 and we had no reason to care about their bullshit, while the main characters of S1 were all sidelined in the process.
>>
>>151248887
Het bullshit, that's why.
>>
>>151248887
Not enough Shoe.
>>
>>151248887
because the people who watch this shit would probably buy garbage by the pound if it was labeled anime.
>>
>>151251315
*made by KyoAni
At least it's somewhat consistent quality garbage
>>
>>151251315
Disregard that, I suck cocks.
>>
>>151251393
Disregard this too, as I also suck cocks.
>>
>>151251393
what's the point of consistency when it IS garbage though
>>
>>>/u/
>>
>>151251609
>>151251721
I'm just glad /u/ got a good dose of heteronormativite values shoved down their throats. This second season really dragged on. S1 will forever be a masterpiece.
>>
>>151248887
Why are you watching a show you don't enjoy?
>>
>>151252212
>if you don't watch the show then you can't criticize it!
>if you don't like the show then why are you watching it?
Can't win with you people.
>>
>>151248887
>Two thousand and sixteen
>Only realizing just now that Kyoani's material generic garbage with filters slapped on top

You really only have yourself to blame, OP.
>>
>>151252326
So you're watching a show you don't enjoy, purely to criticize it?
>>
>>151252500
Was that not clear enough or do you need it spelled out for you?
>>
>>151252500
What do you think a critic does?
>>
>>151248887
You're a thinly veiled and extremely blasted yuri cunt is why.
>>
>>151251315
>>151251393
Shut the fuck up you tripfagging cunts. Why do you think you're so important? Explain it to me. Is your life so utterly void of satisfaction that you need to feel like you're standing out on an anonymous image board? You're the saddest cunts. Shut the fuck up and fuck off.
>>
>>151252801
>tripfags
I don't see a tripcode. Where?
>>
>>151252801
>>151252746
They're not using trips though, newfag.
>>
>>151252824
>>151252830
>defending it
Replace tripfag with namefag and it all still applies
>>
>>151248887
If you didn't liked the first season why are you watching the second?
>>
>>151252933
I wasn't defending it. I was calling you out on using the wrong term, idiot.
>>
>>151251798
I thought even /u/ only had like 3 anons and a couple of tripfags that were still clinging to it til now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.