[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled and they will never do 1-5 or T&T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: franziska von karma anime.png (410KB, 848x458px) Image search: [Google]
franziska von karma anime.png
410KB, 848x458px
Now that the dust has settled and they will never do 1-5 or T&T what did /a/ think of the Ace Attorney anime?
>>
>>151246141
I stopped after game one.
>>
W-what is she going to teach me
>>
>>151246141
The first half is terribad. The second half is pretty good.

Also, watch it on alternative English subs. The meme one with burger noodle and such just doesn't fit.
>>
File: 1312301598975.jpg (10KB, 209x220px) Image search: [Google]
1312301598975.jpg
10KB, 209x220px
Enough damage was done. They made a lot of improvements on the second half of the series.

Ultimately just came off as rushed, which is no surprised considering it was only done for promotional purposes since Spirit of Justice was coming out at the time.
>>
>>151248608
Law, you filthy lolicon.
>>
>>151247280
It got nice after first game.
>>
>>151246141
now that the dust, DUST! has settled, what do you think of X, and why is it "ITT: stupid shit"? Personally I think that best waifu is "why is this allowed". I, for one, welcome our "this is your Y for tonight", it accentuates "how do we fix Z"? I'm going to post pic unrelated everyday until you like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"sonics my name speeds my game" - Obama "the rock" Johnson

*picture of Naruto"
>>
>>151250942
(You)
>>
>>151246141
objection
>>
>>151246141
How can you fail to animate so much something that barely have people moving around, like, what the fuck A1 Pictures, WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>151246141
It was very bad.
>>
It was alright, had lots of quality. I just wish we had a better studio and bigger budget.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.