[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the way that he did to become stronger in 4 months made everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Golden_Frieza_full.png (1MB, 796x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Frieza_full.png
1MB, 796x1247px
Why the way that he did to become stronger in 4 months made everyone so buttmad? Is really that hard to accept the fact that his race has a stronger version of the zenkai boost, but no one ever achieved the gold form because their egos are too big to acknowledge the importance of training?
>>
zenkai has nothing to do with training
>>
>>151229072
It just felt kind of ridiculous how fast he got that power boost. I can accept him being that ridiculously strong since he's suppose to be a prodigy and was already a strong motherfucker since he was young (and never trained), but they really should have made that training last a year or something.
>>
>>151229220
Is it? Do you not remember the power jumps in the Namek Saga?
>>
>>151229220
>ridiculous
What show did you think you were watching?
>>
>>151229072
Power levels are bullshit.

I just take the horse by its horns and let Toriyama fill my insides with whatever bullshit he comes out with.
>>
File: latest[1].png (441KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
441KB, 720x498px
>>151229072
how did he survive this?
>>
Problem is people keep pushing the idea that SSB is stronger than SSG. If you acknowledge SSB is just SSJ with god ki, it's perfectly fine.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
Why didn't he train for 2 years instead so he could kill Beerus and become the new God of Destruction?
>>
>>151229421
Duh, he didn't.
They resurrected him.
You even have it in the movie's title.
>>
>>151229421
He didn't. Dragonballs brought him back. Though he did come back as tiny pieces that could survive until being glued back together somehow.
>>
File: mad.png (2MB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
2MB, 1201x884px
I hate this gold form so much, holy shit. One of my favourite things about the Freeza saga was how each one of his forms were completely different. Then Toei and Toriyama built all that hype to show a new form that is just a recolor with a few different details.
>>
>>151229251
They were huge but it only happened in this arc. The power boosts became much smaller after that, and it was mostly all about the levels of SSJ.
>>
The funniest thing is that Frieza in his normal form was still getting his shit kicked in by regular Goku, so it's not so much that Frieza himself got massively stronger, it's that the Golden Form is a ridiculous bullshit powerup that turns him like 1000 times stronger or something.
>>
>>151229475
Because for some reason he trained exactly enough to unlock a form that can give him exactly as much strengh as SSB, but seems like even if he kept training he wouldn't be able to get any stronger, just master better his form.

So in a nutshell, it's retarded and only plot convenient.
>>
>>151229636
Not only that, but it's incredibly fucking ugly. Gold and purple clash just as badly as red and green.
>>
>>151229704
base Goku is already supposed to be way stronger than before Super.

Or at least that's what they said in the BoG, so maybe they forgot or retconned it, looking at how they still transform into classic SSJ.
>>
People hate it because it was introduced in the movies. Everyone knows Super is a cosmic abortion with nonsensical powerlevels (end of Black arc is in no way better than Golden Frieza), but the movies were pretty consistent up until this faggot showed up.
>>
>>151229799
I like red and green though. Colors of Christmas.
>>
>>151229907
Resurrection F was honestly pretty bad all-around. There were a few Z-era short movies that are much better films than RF, and it certainly isn't anywhere near as good as Battle of Gods.
>>
File: goku.jpg (76KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
76KB, 854x480px
>>151229704

Kinda explains why Beerus called him "that bastard Freeza" and was so shocked when he was defeated though.
>>
>>151229907
>>151230014
What i hate the most about this movie is that it didn't brought any new world-building to the series, unlike the BoG arc and the Zamasu arc
>>
File: gokai christimas.jpg (222KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
gokai christimas.jpg
222KB, 1440x810px
>>151229799
>implying
>>
>>151230022
Granted, when Beerus went to bed, Frieza was legit the strongest in the universe by a very comfortable margin, claiming that no one had ever even seen his third form in combat before. The Androids and Cell didn't exist yet, and Majin Buu was still sealed with no way out.
>>
File: Frieza-RF.png (1MB, 852x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza-RF.png
1MB, 852x1404px
I'm more upset about how he was regenerated with his armor on. Did Toriyama forget what Freeza looked like without it?
>>
>>151229636
It kind of works as a mirror of Goku though. Goku became Super Saiyan in their original fight, which looks relatively the same as his normal form except for glowing golden yellow hair.

Freeza became golden Freeza in their rematch, which looks relatively the same as his final form except for the golden carapace, or whatever it is that Freeza's skin is.
>>
File: ares approval.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
ares approval.png
112KB, 316x400px
>>151229072
>dies to super saiyan
>levels up one time
>able to fight ss>ss2>ss3>ssg>ssgs
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.