[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I supposed to be rooting for this girl or something? Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Am I supposed to be rooting for this girl or something? Everything she does annoys me and make me hate her character more and more. She's manipulative, snoops through her boyfriends stuff, demands for him to be available 24/7, and doesn't want him to regain his memory.
>>
and this little bitch doesn't have a single bone in his body. He's a fucking doormat.

can someone just tell me if he ever gets his memories back, kicks Kouko to the curb and smashes that sweet linda-senpai pussy?
>>
>>151203550
>uh oh, human interactions are too hard to understand
Stick with Naruto and you'll be fine.
>>
>>151203633
but these aren't normal human interactions. I get that they're exaggerated for entertainment and dramatic purposes, but they could have made Banri a little less retarded
>>
>>151203633
He didn't said that though, he just said he hates them
>>
She was adorable. She was a cunt sometimes, but she meant well.
>>
>>151203550

Nah, it's just a shit anime with shit characters. You can drop this now and don't waste more time.
>>
>>151203758
Banri literally has brain damage, what do you expect?
>>
Oh, it's a Linda-cuck. Kouko is the show's saving grace, you're right about MC being a fucking beta cuck though but for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>151203550
Why don't you go be a normalfag on reddit if you want a girl that's normal?
>>
>cuck beta cuck
>Kouko-fag vocabulary
>>
File: best couple.png (480KB, 950x530px) Image search: [Google]
best couple.png
480KB, 950x530px
How this shitty show should've ended.
>>
She literally has a mental disorder. Either narcissistic or borderline, I don't remember which fits her better. Pain to watch.
>>
>>151205309
She also has some serious daddy issues. He most likely abused/neglected her repeatedly. He even smashed her face few times in the show IIRC.
>>
>>151203550
Yeah she was really clingy and annoying.
>>
TADA
>>
Most of the other characters are just as bad if not worse, her issue is just immediately apparent.
>>
>>151203550
What bothered me more was how quickly she rebounded off her ex.
>>151203610
Not gonna spoiler it but with all things considered I enjoyed the ending. Punk band girl was best though
>>
>>151206491
Her ex?
>>
Okachi Nami was best girl.
>>
>>151206562
Nigga did you even watch the first few episodes?
>>
>>151206491
What ex? She wasn't in a relationship with the guy
>>
>>151206704
I remember her having a crush but never an ex.
>>
>>151206562
>>151206708
>>151206724
It's been a while. I thought she was dating Banri's college mate but I think she was just borderline stalking him then. Which is still disturbing because wouldn't that mean she settled for Banri
>>
>>151206789
She was a sheltered child.
>>
>>151206789
They never dated. He was her childhood friend she had obsession about, but he never bought it because he realized what crazy bitch she was.
>>
This could have been good. Fuck you Ghost Banri, fuck you forever.
>>
T
>>
>lindafags still mad
>>
>>151207146
The absolute fucking worst
>>
>>151203550
Koko is perfect.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.