[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just an illiteral peasant girl capable of hearing divine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>just an illiteral peasant girl capable of hearing divine voices
>literally lifted the siege of Orleans, which completely changed the tide of the 100 years' war
>got burned at the stake for being heresy,
>after her death, became a saint and the most loved heroin in history

Is she a good protagonist material?
>>
She is good rape material. Also, I want to steal her clothes.
>>
File: 60432879_p0.png (215KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
60432879_p0.png
215KB, 480x800px
She'll make a fantastic mother of my legions of children
>>
File: Jeanne-Diemonster.png (263KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne-Diemonster.png
263KB, 480x272px
>>151135567
She is. She even defeated Vlad.
>>
>>151135567
>illiterate
Yeah that's a deal-breaker right there. In order to work with me you have to be able to at least read.
>>
>>151135649
Nice edit faggot
>>
>>151135729
You can teach her, anon.
It would be very cute.
>>
>>151135567
>illiteral
Illiterate.
>being heresy
heresy or being heretic.
Heresy is what you do. A heretic is what you are. Heretical is the adjective.
>heroin
heroine.
Heroin is the drug.
>>
>>151135936
Does this mean I'm Joan?
>>
File: 1480545795644.jpg (844KB, 1200x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1480545795644.jpg
844KB, 1200x2450px
>>151135936
>heroine.
>Heroin is the drug.
She could be both
>>
File: 1482069330257.jpg (180KB, 728x696px) Image search: [Google]
1482069330257.jpg
180KB, 728x696px
>just an illiteral peasant girl capable of hearing divine voices
You mean crazy or just opportunist and charismatic

>literally lifted the siege of Orleans, which completely changed the tide of the 100 years' war
Completely not true. She was just an figurehead made to raise the morale. She didnt contribute otherwise at all unlike the men behind her.

>got burned at the stake for being heresyT
Thats what you get being a peasant figurehead without any real power and trying to get the said power by bulging into politics.

>after her death, became a saint
Being a saint doesnt really mean much as there is almost thousand of them.
>most loved heroin in history
Fuck no. Most people dont even know her and those who do only believe in the fairy tail

Your waifu is shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.