[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally read through Goodnight Punpun. One question for any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Punpun_c1p2.png (152KB, 555x394px) Image search: [Google]
Punpun_c1p2.png
152KB, 555x394px
Finally read through Goodnight Punpun.
One question for any of you who've also finished reading:
>does the depression ever go away
>>
File: mirukiwaiyu.jpg (586KB, 738x999px) Image search: [Google]
mirukiwaiyu.jpg
586KB, 738x999px
Only if you were depressed because of the manga. Then give it time. Otherwise get help I guess.
>>
I wish Nisio were already done with the aliens manga. I'd like to see something else.
>>
>>151086506

Inio Asano you mean. Nisio Isin is someone else baka
>>
Is A Girl on the Shore Nisio's best work?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>These cucks confusing Asano with Nisio
>>
>May you never forget me
>>
File: 1430961902481.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430961902481.gif
896KB, 500x750px
Finished the story thursday myself and ever since I'm trying to do anything to get it out of my head.
>>
>>151086852
No, Punpun was way better.
Girl on the shore was just some children fucking and being dysfunctional.
Punpun made me feel things.
>>
No, not unless lack some very basic human emotions. I thought I had changed so it wouldn't hurt me if I re-read it. It hurt in new ways instead.

It's kind of cathartic though. You feel so much pain, and it lingers, but it's like it was leeched form your soul so it can't poison you any more. You just feel it dissipating.
>>
>>151088691
Give it more time. After a while when you are more callous to it, you can recommend it to friends and laugh at their suffering.
>>
The only burning question anyone should have is dies he ever go to space and the answer is disappointingly no
>>
It does, OP.
The pain subsides, you read something new, you learn to laugh again.
Honestly enjoyed how Punpun made me feel.
>>
>>151085796
>does the depression ever go away

Yes, when the indifference kicks in.
>>
>>151086805
>>151086937
Nisio is obviously the better writer though. It's only natural remember to him over this guy.
>>
The ending was always kind of a 50/50 bet, but since /a/ spoiled it for me I've refused to deal with it directly, so it's been on my backlog for close to 3 years. It's all part of the self preservation/delusion cocoon I've built around myself since then.
Maybe I'll man up one day. Some day soon if the æther is willing.
who am I kidding, I'll just off myself before taking a step forward /BLOG
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.