[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a show that you force yourself to finish, despite having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: Shomin sample.jpg (81KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Shomin sample.jpg
81KB, 770x433px
Is there a show that you force yourself to finish, despite having no interest in it?

Shomin Sample bored me right out of the gates, none of the characters are interesting.
>>
Most of them.
>>
>>150879555
i enjoyed shomin sample for the antics, kinda like konosuba but with flat characters. also karen alone kinda saved it for me

i've never formally dropped a series before, i feel like if i added it to my list and forgot why then i at least owe it the time, only forced myself to finish 2 series- momo kyun sword and rakudai
>>
File: YES.gif (2MB, 608x347px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
2MB, 608x347px
I still don't know if it was worth it. The anime has such an horrible pacing
>>
downloading is a hassle if the show is not interesting so I just end dropping them
>>
File: 黒齣526.webm (967KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
黒齣526.webm
967KB, 1280x720px
i enjoyed it
>>
Master Mosquiton '99. Boring plot, cliched characters (including one of the most shrill, naggy and unlikeable MCs ever), and subpar animation. The openings were its only saving grace.
>>
File: 黒齣953.webm (594KB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
黒齣953.webm
594KB, 1778x1000px
>>
>>150879555
I watched all the monogatari shit just because my sister liked it.
>>
>>150879555

First season of Sailor Moon, it did get interesting towards the end but I found Usagi too annoying in the first half though. Can't believe that took me a year to actually watch.
>>
>>150879555
I really like the manga, but for some reason couldn't watch the anime. Maybe it's the chara designs.
>>
>>150880298
Hello, little lady
>>
>>150879555
Nice trips.

Yeah, I recently awakened to the idea of 'no drop race' so I picked up all the shitty anime I left unfinished. It's more fun to watch a show ironically and ponder over the shorty tropes and writing.

Glasslip, Pupa, shitty harem series, and some other train wrecks were recently completed.

In my opinion, good anime that push the industry forward are being shoved aside for the surging trend of fujoshit and otaku fan-service garbage. It's always been a problem, sure, but I think it really started getting bad around 2011.
>>
Ore Monogatari
Shin sekai your
Hibike

I find it easy to finish shitty anime, these shows could have been great but the take the perspective they take to tell their story couldn't have been more dull.
>>
Wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan, wan
>>
File: 456.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
456.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Its cringe inducing to see all the girls marvel and learn "commoner culture"
>>
>>150879555
The anime is shit, the manga is WAY better. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, after the ending of the novel came out I don't remember seeing any updates of it. It was really fucking shit
>>
Hibikek
>>
gets
>>
>>150879555
Next time read the source material first, if avaliable.
>>
>>150879555
Fuck you, OP, Karen was literal perfection and wife material.
>>
>>150883571
But she is a lolicon anon.
>>
>>150883807
That only means you have to impregnate her to make a loli that is not autistic and she can fawn over. Then keep on creating more and more.
>>
>>150879555
>Is there a show that you force yourself to finish, despite having no interest in it?
No, because I'm not that autistic and would rather just watch things I actually like.
>>
>>150879555
Shomin Sample is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's very forgettable and when it looks like it's doing something right they ruin it with typical ecchi shit. But I just read it anyway. Probably because of those little details that are actually entertaining.
>>
File: This fag.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
This fag.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>150883960
>>
>>150879555
No because I'm not a dumb faggot like you, if I don't like something I just drop it.
>>
>>150884099
>he forces himself to watch things he doesn't like for inexplicable reasons
Seek help, anon.
>>
>>150883807
She was the most ready to take his dick.
>>
File: 1438251448561.gif (3MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1438251448561.gif
3MB, 275x275px
>>150879555
I needed to finish sword art online season 2 just to remind myself how bad anime could get. Took me almost 6 months too.
>>
GETS
>>
>>150879555
I always finish the shows I watch. Even if I end up finding them boring. Sometimes, anime that I find boring become very entertaining though.
>>
>>150884328
GETS
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.