[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/pag e-440-442/ That was odd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: SSY.jpg (66KB, 679x762px) Image search: [Google]
SSY.jpg
66KB, 679x762px
http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/page-440-442/

That was oddly hot. Shin Sekai Yori gives me the weirdest boners
>>
Is this the ultimate ntr?
>>
>>150878343
>actually reading this young authors crap
It is funny how close to SAO-tier this shit is
>>
>>150878343
Noice
>>
>>150878516
Haha Shun is a cuck. At least Mamoru got to bang Maria
>>
>>150878564
The guy who wrote it is like 60
>>
>>150878516
Its cucktastic

He was looking down at me with an expression of such love and tenderness, I thought he was about to cry.

I had a sudden realization. His look wasn’t directed at me. I wasn’t sure how, but he seemed to see in me the shadow of the boy he had never stopped loving.

At the same time, I felt from the bottom of my heart a longing for the same boy.

Satoru started moving again, faster this time.

I was quickly reaching my climax. When I orgasmed, the face I saw was no longer Satoru’s, but another boy’s.

Both of us were using each other to make love to someone who was no longer in this world. It might be extremely abnormal, and you might even say we were cheating on each other, but we both knew and wanted it.

After I orgasmed, Satoru pulled out and came on the wall of the hut.

For a while, we simply lay panting.

Even in the pleasant afterglow of sex, the words the faceless boy had said in my dream went around and around in my mind.
>>
>>150878837
Shun fucked Satorus boipussy
>>
I'm pretty sure that is more than implied that everyone in this series is fucking off-screen, in this world you fuck instead of watching TV or using your computer, and everyone fuck with everyone, Saki basically rapes the whole town, including childs, it's by far my favourite world to live in.
>>
>>150879291
>including childs
What? I don't remember that.
>>
>>150879404
Read the mango.
>>
>>150879291
They still practice monogamyneith sex in marraige. The only permittes for of premarital sex is to go homo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.