[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one on /a/ that doesn't love this anime? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Aria4.jpg (2MB, 2700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aria4.jpg
2MB, 2700x1500px
Am I the only one on /a/ that doesn't love this anime? The only standout thing about this for me is the soundtrack, and the messages don't mix with me well. Also, does the anime get better after 1st season?
>>
>>150874912
Yes, you are the sole person on this high traffic board that is special enough to not like Aria.
How amazing, unique and perfect you are OP.
>>
>>150874912
I just asked the guys and yeah you're the only one here
>>
>>150874912
Yep, you're the only one.
>>
No you're not OP.

The characters are shitty and one dimensional, the plotlines are boring, the cat things are annoying as fuck etc.

YKK and Mushishi are better if you want chill SOL.
>>
File: ARIA_82.jpg (323KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ARIA_82.jpg
323KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>150874912
Yeah, you should probably just leave.
>>
>>150874912
Yep, just you in the whole wide world. How does the crushing loneliness fell?
>>
>Am I the only one
Stop this.
>>
>>150874912
>and the messages don't mix with me well.

What messages are those? I know that Summer 2016 anime Sato directed had a bunch of preachy Luddite stuff. Stop ragging on the main girl for liking her cell phone, you dumb cunt. Technology isn't evil.
>>
>>150874912
>>150875669
Samefag
>>
>>150879926
I'm talking about the first season, Aria the Animation, the messages about hope or whatever are a little contrived at times/maybe I can't believe in them and I can't get the effect they probably wanted me to get.

I get that it's a comfy show and I shouldn't expect things to go anywhere, but the only thing engaging me is the soundtrack.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.