[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else can't wait to see how they wrap up the lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jojo diamond.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jojo diamond.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else can't wait to see how they wrap up the lost baby and Josuke time traveling to save himself in the remaining 2 episodes? They'll probably show up to help fight Kira or something.
>>
>>150796110
do we tell him?
>>
>>150796201
Shhhh leave him be.
>>
>>150796110

Yeah, they drop the baby in fear and Kira slips and falls on the remains of its head
>>
>>150796110
>>150796201
I-It's not too late. Araki can still tie it together in part 8!
>>
The baby is Josuke's sister. When he went back in time he banged his mom.
>>
For God's sake, reddit. Read the manga, The Invincible Trio did a great job, so you don't need to read Duwang.
>>
>>150797927
>everything I don't like is reddit!
>>
>>150796110
the invisible babby was only a device to allow Josuke and Joseph to confront their relationship. Literally speaking Josuke is the "invisible babby" that Joseph never saw. It's also well established that Morioh has a huge number of missing people, so no explanation for the mother going missing is needed.

It seems likely that Josuk was going to be involved in a time loop, but happily this was dropped. Araki was smart enough to see that our hero risking his life to save... himself... is not very compelling.
>>
What the hell was Araki thinking when he decided to have Josuke get killed by King Crimson in the end?
>>
File: abaj.png (222KB, 855x781px) Image search: [Google]
abaj.png
222KB, 855x781px
There's two episodes left???? Geez, they rushed this part

Welp, at least we get the best part next
>>
>>150799652
Part 7 isn't for a while
>>
>>150799652
as long as the budget isnt literally <0$ like DIU is it will warp /a/ opinion on it.
>>
>>150796201
Tell him what? Spoil me please.
>>
File: 1.jpg (69KB, 759x483px)
1.jpg
69KB, 759x483px
Beep
>>
>>150799545
Was the manga as blatant about it being josuke as the anime?

They really should have made the guy more generic if that's what they were going for.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.