[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowpoke here currently watching this mediocre series and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Slowpoke here currently watching this mediocre series and I have to say they made this guy so over the top unlikable it's ridiculous.
>>
Don't worry, he gets better in the manga
>>
>>150747763
>mediocre series
nah
>>
>he doesn't want to dick bakugou
Does everyone on /a/ have as shit a taste as OP?
>>
>>150747763
>not liking the hothead character

I mean I get it but I don't. He's the perfect foil to the MC and one that I don't find boring or without overly dumb or played out motivations.
>>
>>150747819
Don't listen to him OP he actually gets worse
>>
>>150748289
yeah, bakufag gets more unlikable as the time pases
>>
>>150747763
unfortunately in the manga midoriya is getting more and more unbearable, kinda like how ippo is eternally the underdog despite being a champion.
>>
>>150747763
Sounds like you got bullied and he's triggering you
>>
>>150747763
>over the top unlikable
You're a faggot
>>
>>150747763
>voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto
you should have seen it coming
>>
> they made this guy so over the top unlikable it's ridiculous

I don't see how its much different than [generic 80s villain].
>>
Don't pay attention to his retarded fanbase, they're a bit on edge because he's currently getting his ass kicked after crying like a bitch last week.
>>
>>150747763
who did it better?
>>
>I don't like this character because he's mean spirited
>>
>>150747763
Opposed to the original version of him the current is alright. Originally the author said he wanted to make Bakugo super happy go lucky and Deku's best friend. Although he would still say super rude and mean stuff anyways
>>
File: noya.png (193KB, 347x449px) Image search: [Google]
noya.png
193KB, 347x449px
>>150748938
And that's some kind of problem, why?
>>
I just marathoned it today and it was fuckin' great

I'm an anime pleb though
>>
>>150747763
>not joining the villains
>battle smarts
>ever evolving
>attitude that seems like attitude but actually has meaning underneath it, sometimes
>all that introspection after the "You're Next' moment
>his actual calm faces
>his fucking mom, holy shit
Baku is actually a good character. He'd make a great villain but I'm glad they avoided that predictable outcome.
>>
that's the entire point of the character, he's supposed to be a mock of sasuke characters that are just edgy foils to the mc. it works better in bnha because he actually gets teased for his temper in ua which pisses him off even more instead of treated like some sort of prodigy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.