[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game, explain unnatural anime hair colors logically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: B2.png (315KB, 877x971px) Image search: [Google]
B2.png
315KB, 877x971px
Let's play a game, explain unnatural anime hair colors logically, I'll start:

Blue hair is a genetic mutation that first appeared 9000 years ago. It is believed that humans who lived near the seaside adapted to it to escape predators by camouflaging with the sea. It is one of the most uncommon hair colors in the world, but scientists have noted an interesting number of blue haired humans in south-east Asia, southern Europe,Kyushu, and Hawaii.
>>
>>150740342
I wish Sayaka looked like Rem
>>
>>150740342
wrong

mammals in general dont posses the chromatophores required to create bright blue Integuments naturally
>>
Lots of hair dye.
>>
Different colored hairs are more visually distinct, causing designers and directors to genetically engineer and breed out undesirable hair colors from their animated picture drawings.
>>
The unnatural hair colors are from a genetic mutation from a nuclear war, and every anime is in a rebuilt society after the apocalypse
>>
>>150740989
This, especially when parents and siblings who don't talk much only have black and brown.
>>
>>150740342
Nah. Godzilla blood leaked into their waters so some of them came out blue after birth. A small percentage of these bluetops can even fire off their own atomic breath lasers if they focus.
>>
>>150740989
Bingo. It's all for the sake of attentionwhoring.
>>
>>150740342
Didn't Saiki Kusuo have an episode about this?
>>
File: UandA_Solo_13.png (544KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
UandA_Solo_13.png
544KB, 768x1024px
>>150740342
Utena is set in a world where Napoléon succeeded and created a unified European Empire. This empire conquered Japan before the Meiji restoration could occur, and so the culture of Japan is by now heavily Europeanized.
The Himemiya are, by the way, officially descended from Indian princes who allied with the French to drive to British out.
The situation has since normalized and Japan is now pretty sovereign, and by now many of the wealthy European families who colonized a hundred and fifty years ago are by now in poverty while many of the Japanese families are prospering.
And that is why Touga and Nanami and Juri are white.
Well-off Japanese in the 19th century started to dye their hair in order look more European. Of course this fooled absolutely no one and the colors were so off that eventually some of them decided that if they were going to dye it wouldn't be some boring brown. As such, dying one's hair a ridiculous color is now a status symbol and often practiced by the upper class and those with upper-class pretensions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.