[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which anime are we pretending that they never got made? >Flowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Flowers of Rotoscope.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers of Rotoscope.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
Which anime are we pretending that they never got made?

>Flowers of Evil
>Berserk (2016)
>Terraformars (Censored version)
>Terraformars Revenge
>Minami-ke 2nd Season
>>
>>150731048
Flowers of Evil was the best adaptation. The disgusting style fit the themes perfectly. People were just too pissed off that they couldn't use the moe to escape from the sad ennui of teen angst.
>>
>>150731048
>not muh
Fuck all the way off
>>
>>150731048
Aku no Hana is a masterpiece.

Anime was never that perfect before.
>>
>>150731048
>Flowers of Evil
It was fine, though they knew it wouldn't seel well, so I curse them for never being able to be this scene animated for their fault.
>Berserk (2016)
It wasn't fine, but it's Berserk, no harm done really
>Terraformars
Now this shit. I was going to read the manga until I watched that piece of shit. I only started it last month for its fault.
>>
File: Aku no hana.png (629KB, 728x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Aku no hana.png
629KB, 728x1119px
>>150731524
Forgot pic
>>
>>150731048
>try something new in the moe era
>fail

Akuna no hana was made in the wrong century.
>>
>>150731655
>Rotoscoped shit that looks nothing like the manga
>Made in the wrong century
I don't think you even realise how many layers of irony your post has.
>>
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
>>
is the second season of minami-ke, okaeri? i liked okaeri
>>
>>150732280

Okaeri is the 3rd Season
Okawari is the 2nd Season
>>
Tsukihime
>>
Madoka Magika
Psycho-pass
It somehow created hordes of butcherfags that think whatever he makes is a masterpiece by default, overlooking the most obvious problems in his writing. I don't get how people don't realize how big of a hack he us.
>>
Darker than Black S2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.