[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You were born too early to colonise the stars. You were bor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tenshi1.jpg (214KB, 650x404px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi1.jpg
214KB, 650x404px
You were born too early to colonise the stars.

You were born just in time to witness the Age of Girls Band Anime with suggestive names.
"The January 2017 issue of Kadokawa's Dengeki Bunko Magazine is reporting on Saturday that the television anime of Sagu Aoyama's Tenshi no 3P! (Here Comes the Three Angels) light novel series will premiere next summer.

In addition, the three voice actresses behind the anime's girl band are forming a band in real-life. The project will chronicle the real-life band's formation, including their first practice session together and their individual lessons.

The "loli pop comedy" light novel series follows Kyō Mekui, a high school student who tends to skip school due to a trauma in his past. Kyō secretly creates songs using vocal song synthesis software as his hobby. Three girls who just entered fifth grade — the crybaby Jun "Jun-tan" Gotō, the strong-willed Nozomi "Zomi" Momijidani, and the somewhat sleepy Sora "Kū" Kaneshiro who takes life at her own pace — email Kyō. These three girls, who were raised together like sisters since childhood, want Kyō to help them break into music in this "loli & pop symphony" story. "
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-08/tenshi-no-3p-here-comes-the-three-angels-tv-anime-summer-debut-drama-cd-tie-in-revealed/.109649

First BanG_Dream and now Tenshi no 3P.
>>
>In addition, the three voice actresses behind the anime's girl band are forming a band in real-life. The project will chronicle the real-life band's formation, including their first practice session together and their individual lessons.
why do they feel the need to do this meme again?
does it really work so well?

I hope they get some better chara designer.
>>
>>150723045
>does it really work so well?
K-on makes a lot of money they even live at Budokan
>>
>>150723045
Seiyu have been singing the OP/ED and Image songs for a while now in Japan.

I suppose the biggest difference is that explicit music-based multimedia franchises which are actually advertised as 2d/3d projects is booming. Idolm@ster 2011 proved it could work, Love Live showed it could be a huge success and now almost everyone wants in. Everyone wants to be the next Love Live.

Does it work?

Depends on the sales. Some live (SB69), some don't (Iconne).
>>
>>150722987
>Sagu Aoyama

Ro-Kyu-Bu! with instruments
>>
>Lantis is producing the music.

>Love Live
>Aikatsu
>Idolm@ster ML
>Omega Quintet
>DreamFesta
>I7
>Yumeiro Cast
>Now this

Sasuga Lantis.
>>
old news
>>
>>150723209
show you guts cool say what saikou daze
>>
>>150722987
Hopefully the loli service won't be murdered too hard.
>>
>>150722987
>loli pop comedy
Picked.
>>
File: hinakage.jpg (350KB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hinakage.jpg
350KB, 1096x1600px
Hopefully it'll be as good as RKB
>>
>>150723209
Roc-kyu-bu
>>
For Winter season in 43 days, we're going to have BanG Dream!, where the voice actresses are also playing in a band together.
I don't think that the anime itself will do that well, since it looks like a kinda mundane setting, but perhaps the songs might turn it around.
>>
>>150723976
I'm crying. Hinata is such a good sister.
>>
>>150723976
This is too pure for my naughty eyes, I feel healed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.