[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize that Griffith put it in her ass She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: charlotte_7306.jpg (34KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte_7306.jpg
34KB, 300x460px
>yfw you realize that Griffith put it in her ass
She never did get pregnant.
>>
>>150717335
Incompatible species.
>>
>>150717368
Gays are human too, anon.
>>
>if you cum inside a woman she will get pregnant 100% of the time

Not how it works
>>
File: 1463097188338.png (284KB, 942x675px) Image search: [Google]
1463097188338.png
284KB, 942x675px
>>150717494
I'm pretty sure it's pretty much a 90% chance at least. He came right in her vagina. Women get pregnant just from sitting on jizz-stained toilets seats. Conclusion: he put it in her ass. Either that or he faked it and didn't come at all.
>>
>>150717567
90% in the best day of the month if she is very fertile.
You are just an idiot who thinks is funny
>>
>>150717335
She had a miscarriage
>>
>>150717567
You are fucking retarded.

The chances of a few pregnancy are like 25%-50%, or even go down to 10%.

Many people just have a shitty luck and getting the critical hit they needed to get her preggo.
>>
>>150717335
Griffith wants to impregnate Guts' boipucci.
>>
File: Smug Princess.jpg (40KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Princess.jpg
40KB, 400x319px
>>150717335
She had too much retard genes to even have a baby, Midland is actually doomed with her.
>>
>>150718402
no, Griffith wants his boipucci to get impregnated by Guts.

Griffith is too proud to admit that he's the bottom in the relationship.
>>
>>150717567
>Women get pregnant just from sitting on jizz-stained toilets seats
There are so many ways to tsukkomi here.
>>
>>150717567

fuck i can't wait to see her upcoming sex/rape scene with femto.

that psychic girl can get demon raped too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.