[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're my destiny >I want to try believing in you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1455891482117.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455891482117.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>You're my destiny
>I want to try believing in you
>Though I still don't know the meaning of eternity
>You're my destiny
>If I compose
>Tomorrow's dream, it will turn into destiny
>Say you'll share with me one love
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>150713451
Lelouch wanted to confide his truth and self to her, and to reciprocate her feelings, but was to busy "composing tomorrow's dream" i.e. his fucking rebellion against Britannia.
>>
>>150713451
Red herring
>>
She didn't deserve what she went through
>>
File: bar.png (18KB, 470x184px) Image search: [Google]
bar.png
18KB, 470x184px
>>150713451
>>
>>150713451
Masquerade was fucking sexy.
The 3rdbest insert song.
>>
Which route would you play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCGOCon0PY
>>
>>150719524
Whichever would bring me the closest to the downfall of the Brittanian Empire, duh.
>>
File: lelouch you dumb fuck.jpg (64KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
lelouch you dumb fuck.jpg
64KB, 1066x600px
>>150713451

I WILL SAVE YOU SHIRLEY
>>
>>150719684
The Shirley route is doomed no matter how you look at it. If lelouch doesn't fight thinking through that the life that he is aspiring for is already in his hands and end up with Shirley, then Charles will fuck the world up whis his plans. Also Lelouch's origin lies witgin chaos. He can't accept a peaceful life. He was just sorry that he ruined his friends life as well. A bad end no matter how you look at it.
The Kallen end is almost destine to fail as well because sooner or later the BK will know about the geass and his true identity as a Britanian prince. He will en up living a secluded life with Kallen. Only way he can win through is that he somehow beat VV/Charles & Schitzel in their own game even without realizing it and succesfully destroy the empire so even if he is exposed, no one can say anything. But I don't know whether they would still betray him if they were to know about the geass. Or he can just spam be my slave command to everyone out there so he can get his chances improve greatly. Also it would help him if he finds a way deal with Euphy without ruining her so maybe Suzaku wouldn't fuck him up badly. Anyways the Kallen end is Normal End.
>>
>>150722288
And CC is the true end assuming R1 and R2's events are dealing with her route
>>
>>150717049
Best girl wanted to just get off this ride early.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.