[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No race between Keisuke and Ryousuke to show that Keisuke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Initial-d-fifth-stage[1].png (833KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Initial-d-fifth-stage[1].png
833KB, 1280x720px
>No race between Keisuke and Ryousuke to show that Keisuke had surpassed him (Honestly, who believed Ryousuke when he said Keisuke already surpassed him?)
>No rematch between Keisuke and Takumi to settle the score and prove who is the better of the two, even though Keisuke specifically mentioned Takumi isn't allowed to lose to anyone but him when they have a rematch
>No race between Takumi and his father on equal terms after people mentioning Takumi might be better than him
>Instead, the last race is against some kid who we're supposed to believe is just like Takumi, except the very crux of his driving style is one that makes no god damn sense

This series ended so poorly.
>>
File: 1478760261559.jpg (41KB, 611x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478760261559.jpg
41KB, 611x241px
>no takumi vs bunta rematch
This triggers me more than you can possibly imagine.

Post eurobeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EFS5Qt6O3U
>>
Shiggy is a hack, end of thread.
>>
>>150678398
Just stick to the anime ending. At least the 86 isn't sent to the junkyard there.
>>
>>150678398
>the third legend movie was literally an ad for the gt86
sasuga
>>
File: 1.jpg (84KB, 910x493px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84KB, 910x493px
>>150681224
Don't forget this promotional set from the UK branch of Toyota.
I also remember seeing a video from Toyota of a GT86 and panda AE86 racing on a track with Initial D styled effects. Pretty sure it was on their Facebook.
>>
>>150681370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TFdATLqETU
>>
the whole kanagawa part sucked, but winning driving backwards was talledega nights tier dumb so I liked it.
>>
If i get terminal cancer i'll ask those make a wish guys to throw a party for every anon that wants to watch Initial D on a big screenand throw anyone out who doesn't sing along.
>>
>>150682629
>Not wishing to ride passenger with Tsuchiya on a downhill run of Haruna
>>
>>150682629
Nobody can sing the OP, especially not casual /o/s. Does it get a pass?
>>
>>150682985
OPs do not count, also it's allowed to drink or cough if don't know a certain line
>>
>>150678398
>No rematch between Keisuke and Takumi to settle the score and prove who is the better of the two, even though Keisuke specifically mentioned Takumi isn't allowed to lose to anyone but him when they have a rematch

Pretty sure that's how the manga ends. At the victory party Keisuke and Takumi start bench racing. Takumi tells him that he could of beaten him in the 86, but he has no chance against him in the 22B. They decide bench racing isn't enough and they get in their cars for a run to see whose the real champ. The anime instead has Keisuke getting drunk in celebration and making the NA S14 kid designated driver, and an ad for the GT86.
>>
>>150683219
>get their cars for a run
That didn't happen since Takumi already scrapped the 86.
>>
>>150685070
He drives the 22B now.

The manga leaves it vague at best with a single line from Itsuki saying "It's scrap, right?". At least in the anime there's that scene between Bunta and Takumi were they discuss keeping it and restoring it to stock not to race, but to simply enjoy.

The anime is better than the manga anyhow, unless you read the manga while listening to Eurobeat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.