[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently this is still a thing. I stopped watching it around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sharkteeth.jpg (48KB, 225x328px) Image search: [Google]
Sharkteeth.jpg
48KB, 225x328px
So apparently this is still a thing. I stopped watching it around episode 8 when I realised I was consuming more generic shit for no particular reason. Anyone actually watching this and know if it pulls a miraculous recovery into not being shit?
>>
The blonde girl is cute.
>>
35 episodes out? Really?

What did you think of what you watched, OP? Did the plot move along at a good pace or did it drag out with poor direction?
>>
>>150672702
I was pretty much the same, except I only watched like 4 episodes. I really liked the first 2, though. It was unironically chuuni in a refreshing way.
>>
Anon, I stopped watching it in episode 1. It's easy to realize that this anime is pure crap. They say the manga is good, but I don't believe in this bullshit, since the premise will still be the same generic shounen shit.
>>
I think it's alright, got much better after the time skip but it's now turning into generic shounen with power levels
>>
>>150672904
It felt like I stopped even knowing why I kept watching. Every episode was just poor action sequences in between generic Japanese attempts at displaying romance between two unlikeable characters that (of course) went nowhere.

Oh wow, it was so funny how every episode bitch-chan was being a cunt for no reason, and then sharkteeth-kun yelled in their duo slapstick act.

Even as far as generic mindless garbage goes, this fell below the bar of consumable. At least up to what I watched.
>>
>>150673041
Alright cool I won't waste bandwidth on it then.

>>150672989
I felt the same about how chuuni Taboo Tattoo was, but then it got super dark and depressed me.
>>
the anime is shit but the manga is ok if you don't have anything else to do
>>
>>150672904
>>150672702
Just read the manga. Pierrot is treating it like Naruto with endless fillers. Soon there will be more episodes than the number of chapters.
>>
>>150673025
The 'got better' part is the time they tried adapting the manga for a change, but they only did it for all of ten minutes and rearranged it anyway.

Like if I asked you 'who's Seimei in this story?' would you have any idea? The anime has already had his reveal scene, and gone beyond those chapters.

>>150672993
It's more like a slow paced romance with battle scenes, hinged on a lot of mystery and plot twists. Completely different story to the anime.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.