[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Onegai Teacher. I liked it. Let's have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Onegai.Teacher.full.195655.jpg (199KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Onegai.Teacher.full.195655.jpg
199KB, 1024x768px
Just finished Onegai Teacher.

I liked it.

Let's have a thread? Onegai?
>>
File: onegai-twins.jpg (74KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
onegai-twins.jpg
74KB, 600x411px
Now go watch superior one.
>>
>>150670009
>>150670111
I thought both of these were hentai.
>>
>>150670009
Now you can watch the ova, Onegai twins, onegai twins ova, then Ano Natsu.
>>
>>150670130
No, just ecchi. Imouto Twins is the hentai.
>>
>>150670009
it is just as >>150670111 said
Onegai Twins is much more entertaining and better than teacher
>>
>>150670009
I loved this show. Re watching made me realize that some of the drama was a bit unnecessary. Like, they could have just said that they were engaged rather than married.
>>
>>150674251
>>150670111
If the one he had fallen in love was his actual sister I would have accepted it more. This, especially, since there have been cases of long lost siblings hooking up with one another. Even marrying each other in some cases.
>>
>>150674254
i felt that kei wasnt engaging as a main character
i dont know why but i cant enjoy teacher as much as twins
>>
>>150674294
didnt it basicly end in a harem according to an oav where he has both sister and non sister as fuck buddies?
>>
>>150674294
yea his actual sister was more developed her whole arc made me feel
>>
>>150670009
Maybe my memory is failing hard, but was she an alien? And if i'm remembering right, what the hell had to do her being an alien with the rest of the show?
>>
>>150674351
He really wasn't. He was kinda flat. He wasn't fleshed out enough as a character.
>>
>>150674746
I can't really recall. Even though I thought that Onegai Twins was the better show, I don't remember it as fondly as I did Onegai Teacher.
>>
>>150675161
honestly cant recall twins at all other than the green haired chick is the sister, and my debate that i would tap both them if they would let me, just not have a kid with the green haired one.
>>
>>150674746
it ends with his sister and the girl staying in the house and his sister goes full onii-chan~ mode and wants to get all lovey dovey
the other girl is i guess its implied that they are a couple
>>
>>150675254
like i said, oav im pretty sure has them all fucking.
>>
>>150675301
the sister doent get the onii dick but you are right everyone except the loser siscon get laid at the end of the OVA
>>
Yeah they really didnt give kei enough character. I remember they like quickly glossed over the fact kei had a twin sister who suicide'd, and they could have done a lot more with kei dealing with the fact he was asleep for like 3 years so everyone he knew had grown up without him. Instead they just used it as a convenient plot-hole filling hand wave.

That aside it had one of the most believable romances. The characters had lol misunderstandings but they fucking talked about it and worked at their relationship. Also they didn't really shy away from intimacy and even fucked at the end, where other anime would have had their protags be too pure and only get as far as holding hands.
>>
Who here has the Official Fanbook? It was brought over to the Anglosphere back in 2005.
>>
>>150670009

This was my first anime other than the big 3.
Hard to believe it's gonna be 15 years old soon. Might need to give it a rewatch soon since I remember enjoying it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.