[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you lie to me and said this was good? Why /a/? Why? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: mainvisual_02.jpg (370KB, 750x1014px) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual_02.jpg
370KB, 750x1014px
Why did you lie to me and said this was good?
Why /a/? Why?
The next season better be good because i want answers.
>>
>watching mahou shoujo shit
Your fault.
>>
>>150660321
Not my fault that people filled me with hope and that one scene where the girl loses her vision and hearing.
>>
YuYuYu is a masterpiece, but it contains a lot of subtle nuances and themes that casual viewers often miss and fail to appreciate how amazingly crafted it is. The problem is you.
>>
It was a a show that benefited from weekly viewing, with lots of time for blind speculation and shitposting between episodes.

Marathoning it, with a rough idea of the direction it goes in, ruins the experience.

This show literally saved Christmas.
>>
>>150662011
>Marathoning it, with a rough idea of the direction it goes in, ruins the experience.
This makes sense.
I felt like it should have been done in 6-8 episodes rather than 12.
>>
File: CyLSQj4UAAAnrRA.jpg (34KB, 359x267px) Image search: [Google]
CyLSQj4UAAAnrRA.jpg
34KB, 359x267px
its a decent sol.
>>
>>150662637
The best SoL. I've never been so healed.
>>
File: 12.jpg (110KB, 1118x416px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
110KB, 1118x416px
>>150663940
I legitimately recommend it under the SoL genre, but warn people there is some drama-action to it.

The girls are cute, and now even the 4koma is getting adapted.
>>
>>150664195
This is correct, people who go into it expecting a serious action anime always end up disappointed. Appreciating the SoL is essential to growing attached to the characters and hence having the later episodes have the emotional impact they did.
>>
>>150660275
The first four episodes are shit, but episode 5 got really amazing, and the rest of the show really did a good job with the suspense and build up, this comes from someone that just finished it a week ago. The conclusion was dumb though, it would have been a more beautiful ending if Yuuna just stay as a tomato.
>>
>>150660275
>watching walmart Madoka because of /a/ recommendation
I bet you've also watched Boku no Pico?
>>
File: PrincessTutu.png (572KB, 670x405px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessTutu.png
572KB, 670x405px
>>150660321
There's tons of great mahou shoujo out there. Just avoid the edgy garbage.
>>
File: yuyuyu.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
yuyuyu.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>150660275
Oh come on put 2 and 2 together.

>"can offerings be taken back after they've been there for a while?"
>Yuuna's final mankai stems from herself, doesn't come from the tree
>her fairy disappears, never to be seen again
>other four still have fairies that turn into petals
>petals fall on the other four, but not on Yuuna
>the fucking text from their play:
> "And before they knew it, the hero was all alone.
> No one knew that the hero was alone.
> Even though she was now alone, the hero continued fighting.
> Because as long as she didn't give up, there would still be hope."

Something is obviously different, you're simply not paying attention.
>>
>>150660275
Just watch Pleiades instead.
>>
>>150660275
YuYuYu is a good magical girl suffering sol with music composed by the composer of NieR, how the fuck can I not reccomend this. I still don't believe Takehiro is behind this after trying to read Majikoi and that shitfest known as AgK.
>>
>>150668857
What do you mean? Majikoi was really good, obviously no YuYuYu but still very enjoyable. Kazuko's route in particular was amazing.
>>
>>150668366
I watched that too and it was bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.