[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vegeta the worst jobber in all of fiction? He gets his fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is Vegeta the worst jobber in all of fiction? He gets his fucking ass beat even when nobody else is around but the villian
>>
>>150599862
he is a jobber, but he's the quintessential jobber, so there's some pride in that.

t. vegetafag
>>
At least he's still around. The other Dragonball jobbers like Yamcha are all but nonexistent at this point.
>>
He's kind of a well built jobber to the extent where he may not actually be a jobber. Overall he has the highest kill count among the good guys by far, even if we take away his pure evil kills he still has a good number on the rest of the good guys. It usually leads to him taking out most of the bad guys, but having a tough fight with the final big bad. Not to mention he was instrumental in Cell/Buu being defeated.
>>
File: 1436602514901_image.jpg (1MB, 1429x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1436602514901_image.jpg
1MB, 1429x2000px
>>150600372
>Overall he has the highest kill count among the good guys
That title goes to his future son and this wasn't updated with super due to he killed future dabura and babbi ultimately prevented buu's awakening.
>>
>>150600509
Wouldn't Goku still be at the top if you go by pure kill count? I mean as a kid he cleaned up almost the entire Red Ribbon Army by himself.
>>
>>150600621
>pure kill count?
Vegeta rekt a half-stadium full of people.
>>
>>150599862
Yes i agree cannot see the worse jobber beyond him but to be honest all dragon ball super character are a jobber at best.
>>
>>150600643
Only about a fifth.
And killed Bulmas heart but nothing of value was lost so it don't count.
>>
>>150600621
Pretty sure Goku just beat up most of them. The Earth army probably did the killing for Goku.
>>
>>150600680
Is Vegeta's lone space adventures looking for Goku canon? If so, that means Vegeta has an absurd high implied kill count from attacking Frieza's planets in Frieza's absence.
>>
>>150599862
That's not Yamcha.
>>
>>150600721
Oh yeah, good thing all that can be forgiven pretty easily but Frieza doin his thang, urusanai!
>>
Worf is the worst jobber in fiction.
>>
>>150600721
The scene on the bug people planet is canon but blowing it up is not. Either way it's implied he killed a fuckton of space people when he was working under Frieza.
>>
>>150601145
I mean after the Namek saga. At the beginning of the Android saga.
>>
>>150601145
Bug people?

You mean the purple ones?
>>
>>150600643
and a good number of freeza's mooks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.